chapter 23

Jimin pov

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing, and with half-open eyes I pick up my phone and see Jungkook calling me.

I look at the sleeping girl next to me who was sleeping with her arms wrapped around me, I gently move away her hands from me not wanting to wake her up, I slowly walk towards the living area.

"Hmm"

"Sorry, I am calling you at this time"

"It's ok, just tell me what's the matter why ar you call me this late"

"The man, Abraham Margo's boyfriend, found out, where Margo has hide his important documents, and he even confirm that in those important documents there's are some tapes"

"Great, now we just have to get that tapes"

"Yahh, and we are planning to get that tapes tomorrow, Margon is also invited at Mr. Song's daughter birthday party, so that will be our time to get that tapes from his safe place"

"Okay, and I keep informing you guys so that you guys don't have any problem"

"Hmm, now you go back to sleep"

"Okay" we hang up.

After talking to Jungkook, I go back to the room and look at the figure who was peaceful sleeping, a smile appear on my face.

I go to the bed and lie down next to Yn, holding her in my arms "I Don't know what are you doing with me Yn"  I kiss her cheek, "I don't like to talk about my past with anyone, it's make me weak and I don't want to be weak infront of anyone, but with you i don't need to be strong, I just want to let go everything which I have been holding for years, I want to cry I want to show how hopeless I'm, how weak I'm" I whisper.

"You can tell me anything you want, I'm here with you, I'm here to hear you, I'm here to comfort you, to tell you how strong you are" She wraps her hand around my body, and looks into my eyes.

"did i wake you up?" I look at her with concerned eye, "I sorry"

"No, but where were you?" She rests her head on my chest.

"i went to the kitchen to get water" I gently cares her hairs. I don't want to tell her about tapes right now it maybe be dangerous for her and and i didn't want put her in danger.

She nodded and close her eyes, "so let's sleep because I'm so sleepy"

I smile and nod closing my eyes.

The ring of my phone wakes me up, I pick up my phone and see that Jin Hyung is calling me.

"Yes hyung"

"Are you still sleeping, do you know what time it is Jimin"  Hyung shout

"What" I rub my eyes, I look at the time on my phone."it's just 6 in morning"

"Open your eyes Park Jimin, it's 9, not 6"

I check the time again on my phone, it's really 9, "How did I sleep so late today?" I get up from bed.

"I should have asked you, what were you doing last night that you got up so late today?"

"Hyung I didn't do anything last night, by the way why did you call?"

"I called you to ask, when are you coming home"

"I don't know"

"What do you mean by I don't know"

"I don't know means I don't know, I do not want to come home now"

"What-" "Hyung I'm hanging up I'll talk to you when I get home" I hang up the phone and look in the direction of bed, Yn wasn't there, I walk in bathroom but she was not even there, then I walk to the kitchen and there she is preparing breakfast, I walk towards her and wrapped my arms around her and rest my head on hers shoulder, "Good morning"

"Good morning! Did you sleep well"

I nodded, "Good, now go get freshen up" with nodded I walk from there to her room.

I leave the bathroom wrapping towel on my waist, "Yn I don't have anything to wear" I walk towards living room where she is placing breakfast.

She looks at me after hearing my voice and as soon as she sees me she closes her eyes, "yahh Park Jimin why are you walking like this in my house"

"Yn I don't have anything to wear" i walk close to her. She open her eyes and look at me. "Like what you see" I smirk as she eyes were luring at my abs.

She blushed, "shut up, put back the clothes you were wearing before"
***

After breakfast we are sitting on the sofa in the living room, Yn was watching Tv.

"What are you going to wear to the party tonight?" i ask her.

She turns to me, "Something beautiful" Saying this she turns back to the TV.

"Whatever you wear is beautiful but I want to know what you are going to wear what kind of dress, you know what I'm saying"

"Yes, I know what are you saying, but I'm not going to tell you what I'm going to wear at party"

"But why" I look at her, whose full attention was on the TV. I take the TV remote and turn off the TV.

"Jimin, what are you doing I'm watching-" "and I'm asking you something"

"But I'm not going tell you" she get up from sofa but I hold her hand and pull her towards me and she falls on my lap, I wrap my hands around waist, "but why"

"Because I haven't decided yet what to wear" she pout.

I peck on her pout, "should I help you"

Before she replies to me her phone ring, she get her phone and look at the phone screen, "dad" she tries to get up from my lap, but I don't let her get up.

"Jimin, what are you doing" she rise her eyebrows.

"What, Have you got a video call?" She shook her head, "then why are you getting up, just pick up the call, you're dad not gonna see where are you seating"

She death glance at me and pick up her call, "hey dad, how are you"

She was busy talking to her dad and I was looking at the mole near her neck, when ever I look at her mole that keep attracting me, I lick her mole, and leave a wet kiss.

She closes her eyes with pleasure and turns towards me. I look straight into her eyes and I bite her on the same spot.

She bite her lips to control her moan, she death glance at me, but I ignore her and keep sucking her neck, "stop" she try to push me. "Dad, I will call you later, yes dad, I'll take care of myself in party and I'll not eat or drink something strange" she hangs up and shout and me, "what the fuck you doing Jimin can't you see I was talking to dad- "why your dad was telling you to not eat and drink at party?"

"There is an old story behind this." Before I ask her something, she says, "And I'm not in mood to tell you right now." She gets up from my lap, "I haven't decided what I'm going to wear to the party tonight." She hissed.

"Don't worry, I'll help you" she look at me with norrowd eyes, "what, don't waste time let decide dress for you" I hold her hand and lead her to her room.