chapter 11

Jimin pov

"you two were on guard last night"  i yell at my guards in anger.

"Please forgive us sir." They both look down. "Sir this mistake will not happen again please forgive us"

"You guys won't stay here to make this mistake again, both of you are fired" both of them look at me with wide eyes.

"sir please forgive us please don't fire us"

I ignore their words and enter the room. As I enter the room, I see two men tied to chairs.

There hands and feet were bound with a thick chain and there eyes were blindfolded.

"Which of the two dares to run away from here"  I ask Daniels clenching my jaw.

"The one on the right, that's the same guy who ran away from that room that night."

Yes, it's the same guy who tried to rape Yn that night. I get them in my place, so that I can punish them properly for their mistake.

"Please forgive us, please let us go from here, we are sorry for what we did that day." They beg.

"Please let me go, please"

I look at Daniel and he nodded and passed me a gun.

"Daniel leave us alone" i kept my eyes on them.

"But Jimin-" "I said leave" i stare at him, he nodded and walk out of the room.

"So, you want to leave" i walk towards them

"yes please leave us please we will be indebted to you for life"

I go up to them and take off there blindfold. They were try to adjusting their eyes to the sudden light.

"well then i'll let you two go from here, but for that you have to do something" there was a glimmer of hope in their eyes, "by the time I count to 10, if you come to me and beg me, I'll let you go" a smirk from on my lips.

"Sir, but both our hands and feet tied how will we reach you" they look at me with confused eyes.

"don't worry i'll open them" I sit on the couch kept in that room, and point the gun towards them, there body freezes in fear, " Hye! Don't worry, I will not shoot you, I will only shoot the chain tied on your hands I thought why not show you guys my shooting skills"

They look at me with horror, "don't worry i'm a very good shooter i never miss my targets" I point my gun at there hands chain, "But whose hand should I free first" i look at them, "well you, the one in the right, who probably loves to run" I pull the trigger of my gun and shoot on his  right arm.

he screams in pain,"oops, I missed my target I'm sorry, I'll try again this time for sure I'll hit the right spot"

I again pull the trigger, and shoot but this time I shoot at the chain on his hand, and the chain breaks and falls. "See, I told you that I am a good shooter, don't know how I missed the target earlier" Tears falling from his eyes, "okay so now, I'll free one of your legs" I point my gun towards his leg and pull the trigger of my gun and shoot above where the chain was tied, He screams again and grabs his leg with his free hand.

I again turn my gun towards his leg and shoot, this time the bullet hits his hand by which he was holding his leg.
He screams again in pain and looks at me, "please let me go, please I beg you"

"Hey! I'm gonna let you go, I'm helping you let go, I don't know how I'm missing my aim, but don't worry, I'm not gonna miss my aim this time" I shoot again, this time I shoot straight to his leg chain and free his right leg, I freed his left leg in one go by shooting  directly on his chain.

The right side of his body was bleeding. his arm where I shot the first time the back of his hand and his ankle.

I point my gun at him again, and I shoot his left shoulder, "Oops, I missed again" without wasting time i freed his left hand and he fall form chair.

"ok so i set you free and now i count to 10" I'm sitting comfortably on the couch with my legs outstretched, I start counting,"1" i look at the other who was looking at his friend in horror.

"2"

"3"

"Please" he beg

"4"

"5"

"Please let me go" he cried out

"6"

"7"

He was trying to crawl towards me, But he was not able to do that either, "please let me go please I'm begging you, please"

There is a voice in my ears which is repeating these same words but this voice is of a girl.

Suddenly everything go blur and i can hear that voice more clear.

"Please let me go, please I'm begging you please"

I look in the direction of the voice but I can't see what's happening there clearly.

There was a girl on the bed, on top of her was a man holding her hands, she was begging to him to let her go.

"Please let me go please don't do this please" she beg.

But the man ignores her begging and laughs like a maniac and tears off the shirt she was wearing and attack on neck.

She was crying to let her go. "kill me instead of doing this, please kill me"

She turn to my direction, "Yiren"

"it is better to kill me than to give so much pain" Again I hear that man's voice, I close my eyes and try to bring myself back to reality.

I look at him, "please kill me" he beg.

I walk towords him and I grab him by his hairs and make him look at me, "don't she beg you to let her go, don't she beg to kill her instead of doing this, don't she beg you to stop this, but did you listen to her, did you let her go, then why do I let you go or let you die this easily" i roar in anger.

"He will die in a while anyway, he has lost a lot of blood, kill him." the other man stutters

I give him death stare and turn my attention back guy on ground, He looks half dead, blood is coming out of his whole body.

Anger took over me, i shoot him on his legs but he didn't react "you can't die this easily" i again shoot him but I didn't get any response, "no, I can't let you die this easily, she suffer so much, I can't let you die this easily" I was shooting him repeatedly.

"Park Jimin" a voice echoed in room, But that didn't take my mind off shooting that man.

A strong arms pulled me away from that death body, "pull yourself together Jimin"

"Hyun, let me kill him-" "he is dead Jimin" jin hyung shouted.

I look at him, my eyes were red with anger, "my Yiren" tears flow from my angry eyes.

Jin hyung hugged me and tries to calm me down, "everything will be fine Jimin, we gonna find them, they gonna pay what they did"

"Hyung, you take Jimin out of here, I will take care of everything here" Daniel look at me with concern.