chapter 10

I sit back on my seat and open my books. I get a message on my phone, I look at Mr. Park, he was busy with his phone.  I took advantage of this to check the message on my phone, it was Aana's message. "I will wait for you in the college waiting area"

"Thankyou so much Babe"

"First you were playing game in detention and now you are using phone, Miss Kim"

I look at him nervously, he's already looking at me.

He puts his phone down on the desk and gets up from his chair and walks towards me.

He comes to my desk, he put his one hand on my desk and bend to my level, while his other hand went up caresses my cheek,"are You fine, Miss Kim?" I look at him confused, "I've been worrying after what happened last night" he looked straight into my eyes.

"y-es, i'm fine" fuck why I'm stuttering, he hmmed in response, his gaze goes from my eyes to my lips, slowly he starts leaning towards me,"Mr. Park-" He silences me by placing his finger on my lips, he just inch away from my lips, my heart starts beating faster. Our lips was about to touch, that's when a message pop up on my phone. Both of us look at the message

Aana❤️- How long will it take for your detention to end??

"I think your friend is waiting for you" he moves away from me, "you can go now"

I nodded and start packing my belongings fastly. I quickly walk to the door as I putting all my belongings in my bag.

As i about to exit the classroom I remember about his jacket, i turn to him, "Mr. Park I have your jacket, I will return it to you tomorrow" I quickly leave the classroom before he can say anything.

"Fuck, what was that, we almost kissed, Why didn't I stop him!"

"Yn, what are you muttering" Aana raised her eyebrows.

"Em.., nothing, You waited for me so long, let's go home quickly" I put my hand on her shoulder and start walking.

"So, how was you detention with Jimin alone?"

"What do you meaning, how is detention, boring" I reply her without looking at her, now how do I tell her that if her message had not come, me and Jimin would have almost kissed.

"If I was alone with Mr. Park in detention, it would never be boring" Aana says with flashing eyes. "I wish I could spend some alone time with him, Ynahh can't you do anything for me"

"Me" i point towards myself, "what I can do"

"Do you remember that you were the matchmaker in our school, so do something for me too." She look at me with bright eyes

"Yahh, for choosing worst matches" i rolled my eyes.

"But, this time you don't have to choose for me, I have already found my match, you just have to arrange a date for us"

"What!" i look at her with wide eyes, "do you even know what are you saying, how I'm going arrange date for you with Mr Park"

"I don't know how, but you have to arrange date for me" Aana walk ahead of me," if you love me, do"

I walk close to her, "ok, tomorrow I'm going to return his jacket to him, so I'll plan something."

"I knew that you can do this much for me, I love you" Aana hugs me tightly.

****

"Yn, you thought something about me and Jimin's date" Aana has been asking me only one question again and again since morning.

"Aana, can you please stop asking this question again and again it's irritating me" I glanced at her, "I told you that I have decided what to do, and when that will happen you will come to know, be patient till then."

She give me tight lipped smile, "I just wanted to confirm that the plan will work, but it is your plan then it will definitely gonna work."

"By the way, why are you sitting on Sohee's seat, Mr. Park would be coming anytime, go and sit on your seat"

"I have already changed my seats after talking to Sohee" she proudly smile

I shook my head and hug her, "you can't stay away from me"

"No" she hugged me back

"Good morning class, nice to see you guys again"

"Mr. han, why he here and where is Mr. Park?" Aana whisper.

"Professor Han, where is Mr Park, why are you here?" One of our classmates ask loudly.

"I know you guys are having a lot of fun having that handsome billionaire as your new professor, but don't forget that I am the one who will be giving you the marks in the finals" Mr Han give his icy stare. After that no one dared to ask anything else.

"What is this, if Mr. Park was not going to come today, he should have told me earlier, I have unnecessarily brought his expensive jacket to college." I cried out

"It is possible that he suddenly got some important work, that's why he did not come to college today, after all he is billionaire and he has his company too"

BANG Mr. Han bang his hand on our desk,"If both of you are not interested in the class, then both of you can go out of the class."

"Sorry, professor" we speak together.

"If anyone else, who is no longer interested in my class, and who is only interested in that Billionaire's class that very moment, they can leave this class" Mr. Han shout, staring at everyone.

What is wrong with Mr. Han why he is behaving like this.