chapter 8

"Yn wake up" Aana shout

"Aana 5 more minutes please"

"Yn get up otherwise we will be late for college do you even know what time it is"

"let me sleep i didn't sleep well because of your nonsense last night" I put the pillows next to me over my ears.

"Yn, get up it's 9:50 and our class will start at 10:30 please get up"

I throw the blanket and pillow away, "What it's 9:50, why didn't you wake me up sooner?" I run to bathroom to freshen up.

"I've been trying to wake you up for last 15 minutes but you sleeping beauty, I thought I would have to call Mr. Daniel and he would wake you up by kissing you." i hear Aana's laugh

I ignore his words and focus on my morning routine.
After doing everything in a hurry, finally we were ready around 10:15 and left our house.

Although our house is not far from college, it takes only 15 minutes to go to college, but today we do not even have 15 minutes.

We stand at the bus stand waiting for the bus.

"Why is the bus taking so long to arrive today, I think today we will not be able to reach the college on time and we will have to listen to Mr. Han's scolding." Aana cry out.

"Let's not waste time here waiting for bus let's run and try to reach college on time" As we step forward we hear a car horn behind us. We both look at the direction of car.

"Do both of you want a lift, I see you are in a hurry, if you ask, I will drop you both" Mr. Daniel rolls down his window, looks at both of us, and asks with a big smile.

"Mr. Daniel you met us at the right time we are late for college and we can't even find the bus please can you drop us"

I raise my one eyebrow looking at Aana "what are you saying-" before i can say anything she sit in the back seat of the car

"what are you doing outside we will be late hurry up sit in the car" she point at passanger seat.

I glar at her and sit on the passenger seat.

"were you going somewhere Mr. Daniel" Aana ask

"I was just passing by here, and i saw you two" Daniel reply

"Oh! by the way where is Mr. Park?" He look at her with one raised eyebrow.

"Why are you asking about the Mr. Park"  Mr. Daniel interrogate.

"I was just curious, Mr. Parks is always with you" Aana nervously reply.

"Thankyou so much Mr. Daniel, If you didn't come on time today, we would have to get scolded by our professor."  I changed the topic to lighten the mood.

The car stops in front of our college gate. "It's my pleasure to help you miss Kim, i hope you have a nice day" he smile.

"You too" i get off for car and walk towards our college gate with Aana.

"How rude, he wished you a good day and didn't even say anything to me" Her nostrils flared.

"hurry up or we'll be late" I grab her hand and run towards our class.

When we enter our class, we see that all the students are still talking among themselves and our professor Mr. han has not come to the class yet. We heave a sigh of relief, and sit in our seats.

"Mr. Han, he has not come yet, he is never late, then how did this happen today?"

I shrug my shoulders. "I have kept one of my books in my locker, so I go and bring it from the locker." 

I go to the corridor, the whole corridor was quiet, all the students must be doing their classes. I go to my locker and open it. as soon as I turn back taking my book  i see Jack standing front of me.

"Yn!, baby!, why are you ignoring me, I didn't know how many times I called yesterday but you didn't answer even one of my calls." He tries to hug me, but before he wrapped his arms around me i pushed him.

"Jack, i don't want to talk to you, And now there is nothing between us to talk about" i walk passing him.

He grabs my arms and pulls me towards him, "Yn, there's nothing between me Yuri, Trust Me"

"Jack, let go" i tried to free myself from him.

"No, until you listen to me, Yn please trust me Yuri lured me with money and told me that she wants satisfaction which she is not getting from her boyfriend, And I was in great need of money at that time, you know my family condition, I refused her first wish, but the condition came like this, apart from accepting it, I have no character left, I wanted to tell you but I was afraid that you would leave me after knowing this and I didn't want to lose you I love you so much Yn"

"You love me" i chuckle "If you loved me Jack, you would never have done this" I release myself from his grip and walk towards class

"Yn, please, we are in relationship for 4 years"

"We were in a relationship for 4 years in which you cheated on me for 2 years and now we are not in a relationship I am breaking up with you" i said with stright face. "And now you can freely fuck Yuri"

"Hey!! Why did it take you so long to bring a book" Aana ask as i take my seat next to her.

"Jack met me at the locker" i put my head on our desk.

"What?, did he do anything with you, didn't he?" Aana clenched her jaw

"No, he didn't do anything, just he was talking nonsense that Yuri made him do all this by luring him with money and he still loves me all these nonsense"

Aana make oh face, "you must be hurt, you were in a relationship for 4 years"

I look at her and smile, "Yes, I was   little hurt but it didn't matter much." I close my eyes, "From last year Jack completely stopped showing me affections, he doesn't talk to me properly, we never meet outside like we use to meet, And he used to fight with me more about our sex life because i was not ready, there's many more things, I thought that the problems is in his family that's why he is like this, and after some time everything will be fine, but the Jack whom I loved did not come. He was different maybe because of Yuri, he found Yuri who satisfy him by both physically and from her money" i open my eyes " that time i was hurt but now I am used to it, and I'm happy that his truth came in front of me. Now we both are single" i wink at her.

"Good morning students, sorry I'm little late" It sounds familiar, my eyes widened as realisation hits me it's Park Jimin