chapter 16

I haven't thought of a good excuse yet" I sniffled and put my head on desk.

"Don't worry Yn you will think of a good excuse I have full faith in you" Aana tries to encourage me.

"Mr. Park is coming, I think he is going to take our lecture today." Sooha walk to the class shouting and everyone prepares themselves.

Jimin enters the classroom, and my body freezes at the sight of him,  because of fear to face him or because of how handsome he is looking today.

I had never seen him in casual clothes before today, He wore a brown sweatshirt folded up to his elbows and black pants underneath. His hair was slicked back and his forehead was revealed. Fuck

He stares at me as soon as he enters the class, Yn, get ready to face the Consequences. You ditched Mr.Park Jimin.

"Class get ready, today I am going to take your surprise test." Jimin speak coldly.

"What, nooo" everyone shouted

"Mr. Park, don't do this torture on us, you have already hurt our hearts by coming like this, now you will hurt our brains by taking a surprise test." Someone shouted and everyone starts hooting.

He look at everyone with death stare, everyone becomes silent.

"I think that the consequences of what you did last night, which we all are facing" Aana whisper.

I look at her with hurt eyes, "I did everything for you and you are telling me like this"

"Miss Kim, come here" Fuck, Mr. Park coldly called me.

I gulped anxiously, I slowly raise my eyes and look at him only to find his gaze lingering on me.

I get up from my seat and walk towards him, "Take this and distribute it" He gives me some papers, I look at those papers and they were the questions of our surprise test.

Everyone was taking their tests calmly, except me, because I could feel Jimin's eyes on me, which was not helping me to concentrate in the test.

I'm afraid to look up, so I just focus on my test and keep writing.

"Everyone time over stop writing" Jimin announced. "Miss Kim collect the answersheet from everyone and bring to my office" saying this he walk out from class give me last death stare.

"Fuck, what do i do now, I don't want to go to his office alone, he'll chew me raw" i cried out

"Calm down Yn, you are thinking too much, Jimin is sweet guy he's not gonna do anything"

"Sweet guy really, You didn't see how he was staring at me" I take answer sheet from Aana's hand, and go to everyone's seats and collect answer sheets from everyone else.

I take a deep breath and step forward towards Jimin's office.

"Ynahh, hwaiting!" Aana shout showing her fist.

I look at her and nodded and walk out of class.

I'm standing in front of Jimin's office and it's like my feet are frozen and they won't moveing.

'Don't be so afraid Yn just go inside and tell him that, you stuck in some important work, that's why you don't came for dinner and you didn't have his number, that's why you could not even inform him.' I nodded with confidence as approval for this excuse.

"Miss Kim you can come in"

"How he know I'm standing here" I whisper, and I look around to see if there are cameras outside his office from where he is watching me. But there was no camera outside his office.

Suddenly the door to his office opens, "Miss Kim, how long are you going stand here?" He ask leaning on the door frame crossing both his hands near the his chest.

"I was just about to come inside but" i move my hands forward which is holding the answer sheets , "I could not open the door"

He nodded and moves to the side and let me to come in. As soon as I come in I quickly go to his desk and put the answer sheets on desk but before I turn, I hear the sound of the door locking.

My eyes widened and I turn and head towards the door, "Mr. Park, why did you lock the door," before I walk up to the door, he started walk towards me.

He takes gentle and steady steps towards me, "You know who I am" He takes a step towards me and I take a step back.

"I'm fucking Park Jimin, fucking billionaire" He takes another step towards me and I take another step back.

"Do you know how many people yearn to meet me, don't know what people do just to get a glimpse of me, but still they can't get it" Arrogance was clearly visible in his words, he chuckle, "and you" He grabs my elbow, he pulls me towards him, and wrapped his hand around my waist keeping me close to him,"And you ditched me at your own invited dinner" he whisper. His lips were touching my earlobe and I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

"I'm sorry-" he hushed me, "I don't want your sorry Miss Kim, I want to know reason"

I clear my throat and speak with confidence, "I had some important work yesterday, that's why I could not come there and I did not have your number, so I could not even inform you."

"Do you think I'm stupid Miss Kim, you can give me any silly excuse and I will accept it" he lifted an eyebrow. "I want to know the truth, And would you mind telling me what Miss Song was doing there"

"What, I invited her too so that's why she was there" i reply him without looking at him.

"Or did you plan a date for us?"

My face turned pale, i look at him with wide eyes. I didn't know what to say, how did they come to know about my plan.

"Looking at your face, it seems that what I said was absolutely correct." He smirk, "So you were playing the role of a little matchmaker who arranged a date for her friend, you didn't show yourself off by inviting me over for dinner and send your friend"

"Actually Mr Park, she really likes you and she wanted to have a normal conversation with you that's why I plan this"

"Hmm, but do you know  what Miss Kim, you are a bad matchmaker"

I look down in embarrassment.

"your friend likes me, she has feeling for me, she is interested in me" he Pull me more closer to him, "But what if I say I'm falling for you Miss Kim"