chapter 4

"Ahh finally you're here" Aana put her hand around my shoulder and start walking towards exit, "You only got 30 minutes detention but for me it was more than 30 hours, spending 30 minutes here alone was a big task for me."

"Where's Jack" I look around

"As usual he left he had some important works to do" Aana says grinding teeth.

As we exit from the college gate, we see the other guy who came with Mr. Park standing in front of a black car, he again give me death stares.

"Ahh!!,God! what did I do that I have to face all this?" i look at the sky, "One made fun of me because I called him handsome and the other give me death stare because I didn't call him handsome god what do I do now?"

"What are you saying Yn" Aana say narrowing her eyes

"That Park Jimin was making fun of me in detention because I called him handsome, and here" i point out other guy, "he's give my death stare because yesterday i said him that are you hurt because I didn't tell you that your handsome."

"Yn, what else you did yesterday which I don't know" Aana chew her lips

"Nothing that all, And before I could say anything else, you took me away from them"

"Thank God!"

"Ahh!!, i forgot to tell you something" i lighting slap my forehead "you won't believe what I saw in our classroom."

"What, tell me quickly what did you saw" Aana ask impatiently.

"Mr.Park and Yuri were making out in our classroom"

"What!?" Aana sound sad, "even I heard some of her friends talking that Mr. Park is her boyfriend that why he came to our university, i thought that it was just joke but after what you saw i don't think it's joke" i look at her she has tears in her eyes.

"Aana, what happened are you ok?" I asked.

"Yahh, I'm ok," Aana says with moist eye, "i kinda like him!"

"Ohh, i didn't know that, I'm sorry."

"Why are you saying sorry, what is your mistake in this, anyway all these rich guys like girls like Yuri" Aana say with disgust look.

I side hug her, "Let's go home early, we have to get ready for the party this evening, do you remember? Today we have to go to the party, are you coming?"

"Ofcourse I'm coming"

****

Jimin pov

"I knew Jimin you would definitely come here" Yuri says while fixing herself after our hot makeout session. "I am angry with you. When I asked you in class if you had a girlfriend, why you said no?"

"So what were you expecting from your name?" I look at her, she stands silently looking down, I caress her cheeks and say, "Don't forget who I am." I walk out form there leaving her alone in that class room.

****
Yn pov.

"Where are you, why haven't you come yet" I am texting Aana who told me that who said she'll be here at 6 and now it is going to be 7.

As I was waiting for her message, i check myself one more time in my mirror, I was wearing shimmer backless crop top with bule denim jeans and accessories them with matching neckpiece and earning, And my makeup was neither too light nor too heavy. I was satisfied with my look.

"babe i will meet you directly at the party" as I was about to reply her, I get a call from cab driver.

I check myself last time in the mirror, And I go out locking my house.

As I sit in the cab, I hear a notification sound on my phone. I take out my phone and check.

"Guys, Minho booked a special area at the club for us"

"Minho, you are so great bro"

"Hye! he has even booked the bar counter for us, unlimited drinks"

"Minho is very happy today, finally he is going to be free from this college within a few months."

I smile seeing the messages popping in my phone from our class students, in our group chat.

It's Minho who has specially organized this party, as finally we are just a few months away from graduating.

"Ma'am we're here"

As soon as I get down after thanking the cab driver, my phone rings, it was Jack.

"Babe, turn back" Jack speaks as I pick up the phone, I turn around with confused face as he said Just as I turn around, my confused face turns into a huge smiley face. Jack is standing in front of me.

Jack told me that he couldn't come to the party because he had some work, but he stands in front of me.

He walk towards me and hug me, "now you're happy?"

"Ofcourse! But your work-" "Yn! You wanted to spend some time with me, and it's been so long we spend time together, so I'm here." "Then let's enjoy our time." With a huge smile I nodded and walk towards the club together.

As enter, we welcomed with loud music and alcohol smell.

"Yn, over there" Jack points to where our classmates were.

"Ahhh look! the perfect couples of our college are here." Jay says as he look at us.

"By the way how long have you both been in a relationship" Minho ask

"It's almost 4 yrs" "oh my god! I didn't know that someone could be in a relationship for so long"

"Then everything must have happened between you two till now, i mean sex and all" Yuri smirk

"excuse me, I'm going to get a drink, see you guys later" Jack lets go of my hand and walks away from there.

That's our problem, Jack wants to have physical relation but I'm not ready yet, but he thinks i don't trust him that why I don't want our relation to go physical.

I don't know if Yuri said this intentionally or it was just a coincidence, But how she gonna know that we have this problem? It must be just a coincidence.

I excuse myself from them and walk behind Jack,"Jack wait"

He walks over to the bar table and orders a drink.

"Jack" i call him, i was nervous.

"Yn why are you here, you can't even stay without me for a min" Jack smile and pull me close to him by my waist. "Do you want to drink something"

I shook my head "okay so sit here, i need some drink" i nodded and bartender hand him a drink, Jack sip the drink in one gulp and he orders another drink, He drinks that second drink too in one gulp, I try to stop him but he doesn't and he forcefully makes me sit on his lap.

"Do you know Yn how much I love you" He speaks near my ear and kisses my neck.

I move away from him, "Jack, what are you doing, you know, I am not comfortable and you are drunk, let's go home." I tries to move him little away from me, But he hold me tightly and whispered, "Yn, at least try it once, you will enjoy it trust me." He held my neck and tried to kiss me. I push him with all my strength, and he turns away from me and falls on the bar counter.

"What are you doing jack-" "what am I doing, what are you doing Yn, we been in relationship for 4 yrs and still I can't even kiss you just because you not ready" Jack shout, No one paid attention to our voice because the music was loud "you know what Yn I don't want this relationship anymore" Jack walk from there leaving me full of tears.

Before I go behind Jack someone grabs my hand and takes me to the other direction.