chapter 25

Jimin gets inside the car and sit next to me, "I think I should not have selected this dress for you"

"what do you mean" i turn to him. "And why we are here"

"Everyone keep saying you hot and they keep looking at you, which I don't like it" he grabbed my arm and pulled me on his lap. I gasped and my hands automatically reached for his shoulders.

"Jimin-" before I could complete my word as his lips crashed into mine, I close my eyes losing myself into his soft lips.

"I don't like people looking at what's mine" he said against my lips. He pulled away from my lips and attacked my neck and as soon as he sucked on my sweet spot I moaned. One after another loud moans left my mouth as he started playing with my breast.

His warm lips wondered everywhere on my neck and chest.

He trailed his tongue from my collar bone to jaw and I sucked in breath.

"You look more beautiful now,  all messed up by me" he again pressed his lips on mine, kissing me hungrily this time.

I lean back as i hear his phone ring, he look at me with norrowed eyes, "you phone is ringing"

He take out his phone from his pocket and pick up his call and put his call on speaker and he put his hand on my neck and drew me back into another kiss.

"You need to be come here" Daniel speaks as soon as Jimin picks up the call, "Aana is saying that she's not going to cut cake until you come"

He pulled away from me, and take phone his hand, "I don't-" "Daniel we are coming" i speak and Daniel hung up the call.

"What was that" he bite his inner check "I don't want to go"

"Jimin, we are going inside, but first let me" I remove my lipstick from his lips with my thumb, "I don't want anyone to see this" I get up from his lap and step out of car, fixing my dress and hair as they all were messed up after our intense make-out session. I take out my phone from my bag and open a camera to reapply my lipstick and did little touchup.

Jimin patiently waiting for me to finish, "I'm done" he smile and hold my hand walk towards Aana's house.

We go inside holding hands, we walk towards where Aana was waiting for Jimin.

"Jimin." Aana comes towards us she wrapped her hand around Jimin arm and lead him with her, as he walk with her he leaves my hand, as his hands left my hand I felt pain, I felt like someone taking sometime most important form me.

I look at them, Aana cuts the cake and feeds the first bite to her dad and the second to Jimin. He take a piece of cake and feed her back, they were smiling.

"Everyone, today I want to announce something else on my daughter's birthday." Aana dad speak and everyone look at them, "I recently collaborated with Jimin's company and we have benefited a lot from our collaboration. So we thought we'd keep our collaboration going forever, and to make it stronger, my daughter and Jimin getting married and today I want to announce date of there engagement, they will getting engaged after 5 months on 15th December." Aana's father announces and everyone claps and cheers. Of course media people start asking questions. 

Jimin was answering media questions with a smile and Aana holding his hand and companing to him.

"Sir what about weeding day?" A journalist questions Ana's father

Aana's father smiles at Jimin and Aana, "I want these two to spend as much time together as possible and get to know each other better."

I don't want to hear any more so I walk out towards the bar counter and order myself a drink, Waiter gives me a drink, I'm about to take it, the other hand grabs it.

"Don't i told you to not drink without me" Aana glup my drink.

"You got busy answering media's questions so I came here to have a drink" i order myself another drink.

The waiter passes me my drink and I gulp it down and I order another drink.

Aana was talking about herself and Jimin. she was so happy that she is finally going to spend her life with the love of her live, getting married.

There is only one though going on in my mind that who knows if Jimin starts loving Aane, if he spends time together then he fall for her. This thought was eating me from inside and that is why I keep ordering drinks to get this thought out of my mind.

I put down my glass to take other drink but Aana grabs my hand and stops me from drinking, "Yn Stop, how much you going to drink"

"Aana let me drink I am so happy for you" I smile at her, "but I'm sad for myself, waiter I want one more drink"

"No, you are not" Aana glare me , "And you are going home now come with me" she hold my hand and lead me outside of her house.

"Hye Aana" Hojung walk towards us, "what happened to her" she look at me rising her eyebrows

"What, what happened to me I'm alright look" i spin around, "look"

"Hojung, she is drunk, and I'm going to drop her home"

"Anna I'll drop Yn at her house anyway I'm going home and my house is on Yn's way so I'll drop her, And you must be here after all it's your birthday party" Hojung look at me.

"Are you sure"

"Yes, don't worry-" "yes Aana I will go with Hojung you go back to your birthday party your Jimin will be waiting for you right " I smile at her, "byy Aana, and happy birthday once again" I hug her, "and I'm so happy that Jimin-" "Yn that's it let go home" Hojung grab me and walk from there holding me, "byy Aana, don't worry about her, I'll take care of her you go enjoy your party"