chapter 3

Yn pov

"Who do you think our principal is talking about" Aana rise her eyebrows

"I don't have any idea" I shrug

"Man, why doesn't this principal let us live in peace" she lies her head on my shoulder "anyway, we have only one months left to graduate. after that we will get rid of this college"

"So student please welcome one of the biggest business tycoon of the world Park Jimin"

"My God Park Jimin I have heard a lot about him but till date I haven't seen him finally I will see him today" Aana eyes sparked with excitement.

"yes, me too, he is a very private person he never gives public appearance but now we are going to see him finally"

"Man i heard he is hot, Yn Please take care of me if I faint from his hotness" She stands on her tiptoes to see ahead because we were standing a little behind "Yn he is entering"

I also stand on my tiptoes so that I could see him, but when I see him, my jaw touched floor.

The guy from the coffee shop is the fucking Park Jimin the youngest billionaire in Korea.

"Fuck"

"who cursed" the principal speaks angrily

"did i speak out loud"

"yes too loud, Yn have you gone mad" Aana keep her face stright "I told you not to do this nonsense, but you never listen to me, now look, that guy is Park Jimin." Aana cried out

I look at Mr. Park, who was already looking at me. As our eyes met he giving me a small lop sided smirk. I look away

"Now I leave you, I hope you guys get to learn a lot from him" principal leave the class room

"everyone take your seats" as Mr. Park said we went to last seat, me and Aana were always sitting in the middle seat but today to avoid being seen by that Park Jimin, we left our seat and went to the last seat.

"It's seems that you all know me and even the principal has given such a long introduction, so I don't think I need to introduce myself to you guys" His eyes roamed around the whole classroom and again his eyes stopped at me and there was a smirk on his face, as if he was teasing us and saying that no matter where we hide he will find us.

The other guy who was standing next to Mr. Park, who was also in the cafe that day, whispers something in his ear. Mr. Park nodded and that guy starts to walk out of class but before he walks out of the class he death stares at me.

"Well, everyone here knows about me, so I also want to know about those whom I am going to teach, So everyone introduce yourself one by one" He points his finger at me and says with a smirk. "let start from there".

All the students look at me, with a fake smile i get up from my seat "Hello Mr. Park My name is Kim Yn I am final year student of accounting department. That's all about me thank you" i sit back on my seat.