chapter 14

"Here's your cotton candy" Mr. Daniel pass me my cotton candy and sits next to me on the bench and we both enjoy the beautiful view in front of us.

The view in front of us was just breathtaking, me and mr Daniel were sitting in front of the Han River and enjoying our cotton candy.

"It's so beautiful, I've always wanted to come here at night"

"something is more beautiful than this view want to see?"

I turn to him with smile, "yes ofcourse"

He leans over to me and whispers, "My handsome face." He runs his fingers through his hair and laughs out loud.

I forced smile, "very handsome" I lightly hit on his shoulder.

He suddenly stops laughing and looks straight into my eyes, "But for me there is really something more beautiful than this view here." he leans towards me, "and it's you"

I look at him with wide eyes, blood rush to my cheeks make them look crimson red. I bite my lips and look straight. I was to suprise to say something so i prefer to be quite.

We both keep quiet for a while and enjoy the view.

"Miss Kim, How did you convince Jimin to go on a date with Miss Song?" he tries to start normal conversation.

"Actually I didn't even tell Mr.Park about his date with Aana." I rub my neck, "I just told him that I want to thank him, for helping me that night, so I am inviting him for dinner."

"Oh, so he had no idea about this date"

I shook my head "No, but how do you know about date" i questioned him

"Because Jimin told us that he was going on a date but didn't tell with whom, so I was going inside to find out but you stopped me and now we are here enjoying the beautiful view with you"

I make oh face, wait did he told that Jimin told him he's going on date, what, but why, don't i already told him that it's just a thankyou dinner.

"Miss Kim do you want anything else"

"No, Mr. Daniel, I don't want anything, you bring me here, that's enough for me" i give him my dimple smile.

"Miss Kim, don't be this formal call me just Daniel" he screwed up his face.

"Okay, you too don't be so formal and just call me Yn, Daniel" i laughed

"Okay, Yn" we don't laughed together.

He was about say something but his phone rings, "it's Jimin"

"Yes Jimin"

"Me, I'm with" I wavy my hand as not to tell Mr. Park that he is with me.

"I meet an old friend of mine so I'm with him"

"Is something important, do i need to their"

Mr. Park says something and Daniel's face becomes serious then he looks at me, "It will take some time for me to come, but I am coming" he hang up the call.

"i have some work so i have to go back"

"Is everything right?" I ask worried

"Yes, don't worry, he take out his car key from his jean packet, " let me drop you home" i nodded and walk with him.

****

Daniel dropped me home after that I freshened up and got myself something to eat.

Aana hasn't come back yet, hope they are enjoying.

After finishing my meal, I was sitting in the living room with the TV on, when my phone rang.

"hey dad, how are you"

"I'm fine princess, how are you"

"I am also fine, and how is your work going on dad?"

"Everything is going well at work, but I didn't call you to talk about work: Tell me about yourself, how are you doing with your studies?"

"very good just 1 month and after that i will get my accountant licence"

"I'm so proud of you, Princess, and is everything alright with Jack?"

"Dad, we broke up, he cheated on me"

"What! are okay Princess, do you need me?"

"Dad I'm fine even Aana is here for me always" dad was silent for a while "dad are you there, can you hear me"

"Yes princess, I was picking up one of my files, that's why I didn't reply to you."

I was about to reply to dad when the main door of my house opens and Anna walks in, her face downcast, she puts her bag on the couch and goes straight to the bedroom.

"Dad Aana is here, I'll talk to you later, good night dad"

"Good night princess"

I turn off the TV and i go to the bedroom and see that Anna is in her night dress, "tell me how was your date" I sit on the bed with a pillow on my lap.

"Don't talk about date, it wasn't a date" she comb her hairs

"Why, What happened?"

She comes to the bed and lays down, "I don't want to talk about it" She turns off the light on her side.

I lie down next to her and turn to her "Why, tell me what happened, I want to know" i lightly shake her.

"Yn please stop i want to sleep"

"No, unit you tell me what happened there, and why are you sad"

"Nothing happened there, so what can I tell?" She talks grinding her teeths

I side hug her, "Aana, calm down and tell me exactly what happened there"

"He comes and was shocked to see me, he asks me have you invited me also, after that he takes a seat, after sometime waiter come asking us for our order but he refuse to order saying he are not hungry and the person that invited hasn't come yet" she takes a deep breath and starts speaking again, "And when I would try to talk to him, either he would just answer yes or no, or else he would ignore my question and he just ask me when you are going to come, when was my last talk with you and what did you say, and he got a call from someone and he left saying to me that I should tell you that he waited for you for a long time but you did not come."

"Aana i think, he not person who get close to everyone and talk to them normally, and I think maybe it was something important that's why he left after getting the call, because he called Daniel too, asking where he is"

She look at me wide eyes, "how do you know he called Daniel, were you with Daniel" she raised her one eyebrow.

I nodded, "I was with Daniel, actually he was going to the restaurant to find Mr. Park and I didn't want anyone to disturb you both, so i stopped him and told him that he's with you, So he asked me if I'm free then we can go somewhere because he don't have anything to do, so i agreed and we went to Han river"

"Oh my god Yn, tell me what exactly happened there"

I told her everything that happened there, "I'm so happy for you, atleast you enjoyed your date"

"It's wasn't a date"

"Then what was that, Yn he likes you I'm telling you"

"Aana please don't start that again"

"But really, Yn, I'm so happy for you, after all, you're having a good time with Daniel, not like me"

"Hye don't be sad, I'll plan more dates for you with Mr. Park and I'm sure they going to be you ideal date"

"Yes, i believe in you my matchmaker"

"Now, let's sleep your matchmaker is sleepy it's allready past 11"

'Get ready to give good excuse to Mr. Park about your absence Yn.'