chapter 19

I walk to the college corridor, there was silence, they were not many students.

As I come college earlier, at this time only those students stay in college who are into sports.

I was not able to sleep properly last night and woke up early in the morning, that's why I came to college early today.

I have been feeling very strange since the announcement I heard on Aana's call yesterday, I know I should be happy for Aana, even I'm happy for her, but there's a strange pain in my heart.

Jimin confessed to me yesterday and in the evening he announcing in his party he is very happy that he is getting married with Aana. And that's hurts me, if he was getting married to Aana why he confessed to me, when he is happy why he is doing this to me.

I was in my thoughts, when suddenly someone hold my hand and pin me against the wall.

"Yn, i need to talk to you" it was Jack,

"Jack, what the fuck you doing" I try to push him away from there, but he holds both my hands.

"Yn, please listen to me, I agree that what I did was wrong" he puts his forehead on mine, "but Yn i love and i can't stay like this, if you don't want to-" Before he can finish his sentence someone pulls him backwards and punch him which make him to fall on ground.

I look at the person and it was Jimin, his fists clenched by his sides, and rolled his shoulders back, glaring at Jack " what the Fuck you were doing" he turn towards me, "you come with me" He grab my hand and about to take me with him but jack grabs my other hand.

"What do you think you are Mr. Park, you can't take Yn out of here whenever you want"

"Yes, i can, so leave her hand, before i break your fucking hand"

What the fuck they are doing, What would think if someone saw us like this, although not many students have come yet, but still.

"No, I'm not gonna leave her, you are no one to decide what she wants do"  Jack stares.

"both of you please calm down-" "Yn tell me are you coming with me or not" Jimin ask me with anger.

I didn't want to go with him nor with Jack, but I had to choose someone, "Jack, I want to talk to you." Whenever I looked at Jimin's face, the lies he told me yesterday, the way acted worried when I sprained my leg, it was all flashing and it was all a lie and it was hurting me even more, so it's better to choose Jack.

"Now, leave her hand Mr Park"

Instead of letting go of mine, he holds my hand tighter and stares at me, clenching his jaw.

With anger in his eyes, he dragged me from there and into his office. He locked the door behind him without breaking eye contact. "Uh... What the hell are you doing?!?", I said trying to stand my ground. Without a word, he pinned me to the wall.

"What the Fuck was that Yn" he asked in a disgusted tone with anger in his eyes.

"It's non of your business" i replies calmly

"Non of my business really" he chuckle, "Yn stop making me crazy"

"I'm making you crazy how?" my anger burst

"I never even look at a girl, if I don't want their body, or have sex with her-"

"So why me!, did I tell you, ohh you want my body, you want to have sex with me, so you lied to me that you love me-"

"No,i didn't -"

"Yes you did, If you had not lied to me then why would you announce in your party that you are so happy that your getting married to Aana." I spat out with anger laced in my voice

"So,you are jealous" he smirk, what the hell few minutes ago he was erupting in anger and now here's this smirk.

"What, Why would I be jealous" i blink

"There is a reason behind my announcement and accepting Mr. Song's proposal to marry his daughter." He replied calmly

"What"i tilted my head quizzically, "What is the reason for which you agreed to marry someone whom you did not even talk to properly?"

He sigh at look at me, "That's related to the murder of my parents"

His parents murder, Yes, I saw in the news paper about the murder of Mr. Park and Mrs. Park, this was 10 years ago,it was the hottest topic of that time, But who did it and how, nothing was written in it and that news disappeared after two days and no one ever know exactly what happened.

"and i can't let it go like this"

I nodded, "it means you will marry Aana" I felt a pain in my heart while saying this.

He chuckle, "don't be sad Azúcar"(Sugar) he peck my lips which make me gently push him but that was no use.

"Yahh, stop pecking my lips and what's Azú-" before i could complete my words his lips were on mine.

As soon as I knew what he is doing I struggled to get out of his grip, but I was no use. He just kept kissing me. I couldn't ignore the fact that his body felt so good against mine and his lips were so soft.

"Mmm" was the only sound that came from my mouth as I continue to struggle to get out of his grip. I pushed on his chest trying to resist the urge to kiss him back, but it was no use. He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head on the wall and looked intensely into my eyes.

"Sugar" he said lowly, then his lips were back on mine.

My hands are still pinned over my head so I couldn't push him away. The kiss felt so good and soon enough I started to kiss him back. He lets go of my wrists and pulls my body closer towards him, enough to where I can feel even inch of his body. I've kissed Jack before but I never felt like I'm feeling now.

He pulled away and I gasped for air. "you told me to not peck so i kissed you" he replied, "And you don't think about that marriage announcement, I'll handle it" he cares my cheek, "Now go to class, it's time for class to start"

I nodded and I started to leave but before I left the office he say, " and please stay away from Jack or I don't even know what i'll do with him, because you are mine"

i walk out without saying anything.