chapter 20

"Yn are you okay" as I hear a voice, I lift my head from my desk and look in the direction.

"Yes Hojung, i just have a headache" I smile at her, she is the nerd of our class, she doesn't talk much to anyone.

"Ohh, have you taken some medicine, if not I have" she check her bag and take out a tablet and pass me.

"I'm fine, i don't need medicine"

"Are you sure" she looks at me with worried eyes.

"Yes"she nodded and put back tablet in her bag.

"Can I sit here till the Aana comes?"

"Yes, sure" I go back to my old postion, head down on the desk.

"I have another solution for your headache" Hojung whispers near my ear.

I lift my head and look at her, "accept that you love him"

I shot her a quizzical look and asked, "what?"

"Accept that you love Mr. Park" My eyes widened after listening to her.

"Hojung-" "Yn, now you don't need to make excuses, I overheard you yesterday talking to yourself on the terrace."

"Hojung it's not like that, i just-" Hojung shuts me up with showing her plam.

"Yn, I know you're not accepting just because Aana have feelings for Mr. Park too, but that's not fair, just because Aana have feelings you can't force them to be together, Mr. Park confessed to you and even you have feelings for him"

"Yes I do feel something for him" I confessed "but, I don't know what is this and what about Aana, she will be hurt"

"And what do you think Yn, Aana will be happy, No because Mr. Park don't have feelings for her, so it's better for her-" "Hye, Hojung what you doing here?" Anna comes and sits next to me.

"Emm.., nothing, we were talking about some questions" Hojung smile at me and leave from there to her seat.

"i'm so tired" Aana tilted her neck

"Why, didn't you sleep well yesterday?"

"I had a lot of fun at the party yesterday, me and Jimin-" "Aana i have headache so can we please talk about this later" i didn't want know what happened between them.

"If you don't feel well then you go home, I'll talk to Jimin to let you go home"

"Aana, I don't have that much headache, I'm fine I don't need to go home"

"Okay, but if want to rest please tell me, I'll talk to Jimin-" "Aana can you please stop this i don't want-"

"Good morning class" Jimin walk in class with bright smile. Everyone greeted him.

i look at Aana she was looking at me with sad face, i mouthed her I'm sorry and she smile at me and whisper, "it's okay"

"Here are the marksheets of yesterday's test" Jimin announce and take out papers, "All come one by one, and take your mark sheet.

Yuri first gets up from her seat and goes to collect her mark sheet with a flirty smile. After that her pets Hari and Sooha.

"Hey, did you see Mr. Park has lipstick on his lips" I hear some girl whispering.

I quickly look at Mr. Park, and yes, there lipstick is on his lips and ofcourse that was mine, It was not that visible, but if one looks carefully, it will be known.

I get up from my seat and walk towards him, "there's lipstick" i whisper, "Should have checked once before coming to class"

"I deliberately did not remove this lipstick from my lips" he smirk, "Miss Kim you have performed very well in the test" he spoke loudly.

I smile at him and take my marksheet from his hand walk to my seat.

Anna smiles at me, "I'm so proud of you,

After the distribution of marksheets, the class passed off peacefully. Just sometimes Jimin was teasing me by touching his lips, which made me blush, but I tried to ignore him as best I could.

Finally after attending all the lecturers we were at college exit gate to go home when suddenly Aana stops me, "Yn you wait for me here, I will come after talking to the Jimin" I look at Aana who is walking towards Jimin, He was standing by his car talking to Daniel.

Aana says something to Jimin that makes him laugh, Which aroused curiosity in my mind. what are they talking about, i keep my eyes on them.

"Hye, Yn" I turn my attention away from them and I look next to me.

"Hye Daniel" Daniel was standing next to me, I didn't even notice when he came and stood next to me. "what are they talking about?"

My question make him tilted his head, "sorry what"

"Nothing, i just-" "She was inviting Jimin to her birthday party"

"Oh" that all I can say.

"Are you jealous Yn" he smirk

"What, why would i be jealous" i look away from them.

"So you have feelings for him"

I looked at him with wide eyes, "is it so obvious"

He chuckle, "yes Yn, it's so obvious"

I looked back to them, there were still talking, Suddenly Aana leans towards Jimin and kisses his cheek, my fist clenches looking at them, "Seeing this, it doesn't even seem that he doing this all to just know the information related to the murder of his parents." I gritted.

"what did you just said" Daniel look at me with wide eyes, "Did Jimin told you about him doing this all to get information related to his parent's murder?"

I nodded, "why are you asking like that, is there-" "Yn, he Fucking love you"

"What!?"

"Yes, he never tell anyone who is not close to him anything related to his parents murder, he just told you about this, that mean he truly love you"

Daniels words make me blush, "Aana is coming so i need to go, take care Yn" he goes back.

Aana walk towards me, "So what was going on between you and Daniel that you are blushing so much"

"Nothing" i walk in direction to my house but Aana doesn't come with me, i turn to her, "what happened why are you standing there, let's go home"

"Actually Yn I am going home, As you know that after two days it is my birthday and the date of my and Jimin's engagement will be announcing, so i have to check all the preparations  for that party."

"Hmm, ok take care" we did goodbye and head towards our house.