chapter 15

Jimin pov

As soon as the driver parks the car in front of the mansion, I immediately get down and go straight to basement.

I go to the basement and see that everyone is there except Daniel.

"Did he say anything?" I look at the man tied to the chair.

"We haven't asked him anything yet, we were waiting for you" Yoongi hyung said.

"Who are you guys and why have you brought me here?" the man ask, fear was clearly visible in his eyes.

"No ramblings, straight to the point." I stepped towards him, "Do you know Morgan, I want a straight answer yes or no"

"Y-yes"

"Good, now tell me, how do you know Morgan?"

"We are friends"

"then what is this" Taehyung shows him a photo of him kissing Morgan, "You both are friends so why are you kissing"

His eyes widened, "w-where d-did you get this photo"

"We do not want the answer to the question in the question, tell us what's your relation with Morgan"

"We are just friends, you guys have edited this photo, I know you guys edited this photo to make it look like we are kissing."

"Ok so you both are friends and we edited this photo so what would you like to say about this photo" This time Yoongi hyung shows a photo, in which he is giving a blowjob to Morgan.

he look at us with horror, "Who are you guys and where did you get these photos from?"

"I don't think guy he is going to say anything like this" Yoongi hyung walk towards him," I heard that you are going to marry the daughter of a big businessmen and I think she doesn't know you very well yet" he grab his jaw, "If you don't want us to show her these photos, then quietly tell us what is your relationship with Morgan and what do you know about him" He jerks her jaw.

"We're just a fuck buddies, other than that I have no relation with him, and all I know is that he has a illegal sex racketing business"

"Sex racketing" i repeated

"Yes, That's why he's always out there in new countries to deal with new people"

"Then what were you doing in his house this morning" Jungkook eyed him.

"i went to his house to get some money, whenever i need money he gives me money that all"

"Have you ever heard him talking to someone related to a someone's murder"

"No, But I overheard him something talking to someone about some tape"

"Sorry I'm late, but i have something to tell you guys" Daniel walk in room, "i saw some people at Morgan's house moving his stuff maybe he's shifting"

"No, Morgan is keeping some of his important documents in a safe place, He told me onces that he felt that someone was keeping an eye at his home, So for safety, he wants to shift his important documents and some important stuff somewhere more safer" we all look at the man

"Do you think this tape could be among the important stuff?" Hobie hyung asked

"I don't have any idea" i walk and sit on couch

"Can you find about that place and what items have been shifted?" Jin hyung asked the man

The man tilt his head slightly and asks "what will I get in return"

"Your life, do you need anything more" Namjoon hyung shouted.

"Whatever you need, we are ready to give you" Jin hyung offered him

"i just need money, I'm doing all this just because of money so-" "I am ready to give you as much money as you want, just do find out about that palce" i come out from room.

"Jimin wait " i turn and look at Jin hyung.

"how was your date"

"My date ditched me, she didn't showed up" i walk leaving him there in shock.

"what, someone ditch the Park Jimin" he shout in shock, "but why"

"i don't know either, and can you please not tell everyone about this, and please give me something to eat I'm so hungry"

"Ok you go fresher up, but i really want to know why Yn ditched you"

So do I hyung, i really want to know why Yn don't showed up after inviting me.

"Don't forget to tell me if Yn tells you the reason."

I look at my him widened eyes, "Hyung you know"

He smile, "of course, Mr Park Jimin i know about Kim Yn"

"But, how"

"I saw you checking her Instagram I'd yesterday and I can tell from the way you are looking at her photos that you are in love with her"

"there's nothing like that, you are misunderstanding"

"Seriously Jimin, I saw that jacket that Yn had, she returned it to you and you put it in your wardrobe very carefully.Why did you keep that jacket so carefully? Well, once you wear a jacket, you don't even look at it again, but that jacket you put that in your favourite jackets" he teased me.

"Hyung I'm going to get freshen up" I heard him laughing but I ignored him and hit to my room.