chapter 2

Jimin pov

"That's why I told you we shouldn't go to cafes like that" Daniel complain "and please stop laughing, it wasn't that funny"

"I am trying but that face of yours is coming in front of me again and again when that girl told you that I did not call you handsome, that why you're hurt."

"what are you guys laughing so much about" Jin hyung come out of his room

"Hyung do you know what happened today" I try to control my laughter."We are at cafe today and there a random girl came to us and she told me that I look very handsome, But told Daniels that you do not look handsome and his face was worth seeing-"

"hey, she didn't say i don't look handsome she just said-" "what that you're hurt because i didn't call you handsome, Don't these two sentences have the same meaning that you are not handsome, that's what she was trying to say"

"Jimin! you also know that it is not safe for you to go to a cafe like this" Jin hyung norrowed his eyes.

I immediately stopped laughing and looked at him with a serious expression "i know hyung"

"Who knows if that girl will be a spy sent by your enemy" he says puting his hands on his hip

"She wasn't a spy and I don't think she even knew who I was."

"You need to be more carefull Park Jimin, you are not a normal person who can walk anywhere without caring about anything,you have so many enemy so you need to be carefull" Jin hyung rise his one eyebrow

"Yes hyung, I'll be more careful form now on" i give him smile "by the way hyung where is everyone"

"Namjoon has to take class tomorrow morning so he left home early, Hoseok went to his dance studio, there was some problem, and Yoongi" Jin hyung looks around, "he must be sleeping somewhere, and Taehyung. and Jungkook went to find about Morgan"

"Okay" i sit on the couch "so Daniel, what are my plans for tomorrow"

Daniel opens his iPad and checks in it "Tomorrow you have to go to Yongsan University to give a lecture." He look towards me "Do you really want to go there as lecturer?"

"yes i want to go there actually the principal of the university has requested me a lot" i yawn "So I thought it's okay I give some lecturers over there and some good students from there get internship in my company."

"This is the same university where Yuri studies"

"Yes" Daniel reply to Jin hyung

"Park Jimin you are going to teach there so please behave, Daniel You always stay with him, keep reporting all his activities to me"

"I'm going there as a lecturer, not as a student, you are acting like I'm a student" I hissed

"That's why I am telling you to control your actions because I don't want to hear that our lecturer were fucking his student on his own desk."

i roll my eyes at Jin hyung's taunts and nodded.

"Hye guy's, what's going on?" Jungkook rise his hand as he and Taehyung enter in living room.

"Nothing special you tell me did you get any information about that Margon, where he is been hiding"

"Not yet but don't worry we will get him, we got some information that says he is been hiding in LA it's still not confirmed but we are trying to reaching"

"Please be fast as possible and please get confirmed information I just can't wait to find out that bastard"

Taehyung put his hand on my shoulder ensuring that everything going to be fine. "I am going home, I have shoot next day so I can't stay here" Taehyung did a goodbye and left from there.

"i am also going to sleep i am so tired good night everyone" Jungkook and Daniel said at same time

"Jimin you also go to sleep you have to wake up early tomorrow" Jin hyung give me a warm smile

This is my only family after the murder of my parents. They all are like my brother's.

Daniel work as a secretary for me where as Jin hyung is a famous surgeon, Namjoon hynug is professor in best university of Korea , Yoongi hyung is a music producer,Hoseok hyung is dancer and had many dance studios all over the world, Taehyung and Jungkook are top models.

They all have their own works but still they are always stay with me they are helping me to find out my parents killer.

It's not long before I'll know who killed my parents. I found out that Morgan used to work for my dad and went into hiding after my parents were murdered. And I finally tracked him down, and I'm sure he knew something about my parents' murder.

So I need to find him as soon as possible because I can't wait to take revenge for my parents death.

******

"we are here" Daniel speak as we reach to Yongson University

"Oh my God, Park Jimin finally you're here."The principal of the college and some teachers along with him came to the gate to welcome us. As soon as we got out of the car, the principal came forward and shook hands with me. "thank you very much for coming here, this means a lot of me and for my students, they gonna get to learn so much from you"

"Ahh Mr. Kang, It is a good fortune for me that I can teach something to the students, through me the students will be able to learn."

"let's go and talk in the office" he beckons us to go with him.

"What the Fuck! what she's doing here" Daniel whisper shout.

"Who" I look to the direction where Daniel pointing. "I think she is also a student of the this university" I see the same girl we met yesterday, she was in the college cafeteria with her friend and they are smiling and talking.

"Daniel rolled his eyes, "whatever!"

"Mr. Park do you have any problem" Mr. Kang ask as we still standing near the entrance of university

"No!! we were just coming"

"Mr. Park please have a seat here" with a nod I take a seat on medium size couch which is present principal office and Daniel stand next to me.

"Is everything ready" principles ask someone on in phone "okay we are coming"

"Mr Park everything is ready, so please come with me" The principal guides us to the classroom.

"Mr. Park please wait here" Principal enters the class room "student may have your attention please, I love all the students of my university so much and I always wanted that all the students of University learn something special from a special person who has achieved great heights in his life at a very young age. I want all students of my University to learn something from him which will be helpful for your life. After much persuasion of me, finally he has agreed to give lecture in our university and today he is in our university.
"So student please welcome one of the biggest business tycoon of the world Park Jimin"

I enter the class room all the students were hooting and clapping for me but there was one student whose face turned pale as she look at me.

"Fuck"

It going to be fun here