chapter 5

Jimin pov

" Has Mr. Song arrived?" I ask Daniel as I take my usual seat.

"No, I spoke to him just now, it will take another 15 minutes for him to come." Daniel reply.

"What?, what kind of people are these who cannot come for the meeting on time" i look straight to Daniel "Call him and tell him that he doesn't need to come for the meeting because now we don't want to work with him."

"What!?" Daniel look at me with norrowd eyes.

"The one who cannot come on time for the meeting, how will he give proper time to the business?"

"okay" Daniel look satisfied with my reply "so now you wanna go back-" "No, Since we're here let's have some fun." Once we are comfortably seated, 2 waitresses arrive with our usual drinks. Daniel and I always come to this club, either for meetings or for just enjoyment.

"Mr. Park do want something else" I looked at the waitress who was serving me, she was slightly bent over to serve drinks which showed her perfect cleavage.

I wasn't in the mood, so I said to her as I took my drink, "No, you can go." With a nod both of them left from there.

Me and Daniel were enjoying our drinks sitting on the VIP floor when I saw a girl. She looks familiar, 'Yn!, what she is doing here and who is that guy with her, He was the same boy whom she was talking to in my class and because of that she got detention.'

"Who are you looking at?" Daniel asks and looks in my direction. "This girl here too, and who's that guy with her, her boyfriend?"

"I don't know, maybe, she was talking to him in my class, for that she even get detention from me."

"What! Just for one day's lecture you're actually behaving like a professor, who is giving detention to his students because they are not concentrating in his class." Daniel chuckled.

I ignore Daniel's words and turn my gaze away from Yn to the waitress who was serving more drinks, this time she unbuttoned her shirt more to exposes her boobs.

"I think he's her boyfriend, look, she's sitting on his lap, and I think he's kissing her" When I heard Daniel's last words, I turned my gaze back to Yn ignoring  that half-naked waitress. as I look towards her, it seemed that both of them were kissing, I felt bit strange to see them so close.

"But she doesn't look comfortable!" Daniel was doing live telecast of what they're doing.

'What the fuck we are doing!'

"look she pushed him, oh my god i think he's not her boyfriend if he was her boyfriend she wouldn't have pushed him like that-" "Daniel what are you doing!" i shout at him diverting his attention from Yn.

Daniel look at me with confused face "what?!"

"Why are you keeping an eye on her? It seems like you're stalking her. We're here to have fun, not to keep an eye on others."

"You where the first who was stalking her not me."

"I , who is that guy and where is he taking her" I see a boy holding his wrist and taking her with him forcefully.

"Jimin now what-" I push Daniel to the side and quickly walk in direction of Yn.

"Jimin, where are you going"

"I think she's in danger" I quickly go down from the VIP floor and run to the direction in which the guy took Yn.

When I go to her direction, there are many rooms there, it is the sex area of ​​the club."That's a lot of rooms, what room could Yn be in?"

"Yn can you hear me, Yn!" I shout, I know that my voice will not be heard in this loud music, but still I shout in the hope that maybe Yn will hear me.

"Yn are you in?" I bang on the door of the room, Other and another, but I can't hear her voice.

I hears the sound of my phone notification it's from Daniel
"Go to the second last room on the left side asap" Daniel must have checked the cameras in the security room of the club.

I put my phone back in my pocket and run to the room Daniel told me. As I open the room I see two men, one was holding Yn's hand and the other was trying to kiss her.

As a sound of door open the both look at me,"who are you, and what are you doing here, get lost from here if you want your life" the guy who's holding Yn hands said.

As there attention diverted to me, grip loosens from Yn's hand and body and Yn takes advantage of that opportunity and run towards me, she wrapped her hands around me.

"Ohh!, so you are here for her, and what you think you can take her away from us" one of them say while laughing, "Your wisdom is in this, that you go away from here quietly, otherwise sit on the side and watch the show, we are giving you a chance to see the sexy figure of this girl.

Hearing there words, my jaw clenched, I gently move Yn away from me and went closer to them.

"What were you saying, you are giving me a chance, I will give you a chance, either you apologize to Miss Kim so that I will give you a little easier death Otherwise I will make your life hell that you yearn for death"

"Let us taste this girl once, even if we die after that, there is no sorrow" they look at Yn with lust full eyes.

I tightened my fist And I punched that guy, and he fell to the ground, Seeing this, the other guy got terrified and ran away from that room. I lean towards him and I start punching him nonstop. His entire face was covered with wounds from my fists, blood was oozing from his nose. He look almost dead.

"Mr. Park he will die" a soft hand holds my arms.

"let him die, i want to kill him"

"Jimin control yourself" Daniel grabs my arms and pulls me away from that man "Our men are here they will take care of this"

"There was another guy, he ran away, go and catch him." I say

"He has been caught by our men."

I look towards Yn, she was holding her top strip, which must have torn by those guys.

I look towards Daniel, and he nodded as understanding what I'm trying to say, i walk towards Yn and take out my jacket and give her,"wear this"

"Thankyou so much Mr. Park" she smile which shows her dimple.

"Are you okay" I look her from up and down to see if she was hurt somewhere. "Come, I'll drop you home, and don't thik about them I will handle them and they gonna pay what they did."

"Thankyou so much Mr. Park, and you don't need to drop me, i have come here with my friends, they must be looking for me, I will go home with them, once again Thankyou so much for helping me, but don't worry about me now, I will go home with my friends" she walk out of the room leaving me there dumbfounded.

"where is she" Daniel walk towards me

"she came here with her friends and she gonna go home with her friends, that what she told" Daniel's phone rings.

"It's Mr. Song"

"Yes, Mr. Song, I told you that we will not have any meeting with you, then why have you come here?"

"Mr. Lee Don't do anything in haste, you also know how important this meeting is for me and Jimin."

"Yes, I know, so you should have been on time but you were late for the meeting-" "Tell him to wait for me, I am coming, we'll start the meeting in 10 minutes."

"Okay Mr. Song wait for us we are coming, we gonna start the meeting in 10 min