chapter 26

Jimin pov

"do they get that tape" I walk out from Aana house with Daniel as he informed me that Jungkook and Taehyung succeed in their mission, they find Morgan's safe place and get the tape from there.

"Yes, and they are waiting for us to reach there"

"Yn, please let go home"

"No Hojung, I want to drink more, Jimin still keep running in my mind" We both look in the direction of the voice.

"I think Yn is drunk" Daniel looks at her, looking at her condition anyone can say that she is drunk.

"Daniel, you go"

"Here" daniel gives me the car key, "we will wait for you" I nodded and walk towards Yn.

"Yn" I call her

Yn and her friend turn to me, "OMG Jimin" Yn widened her eyes

"Mr. Park Yn is drunk"

"Yes, I can tell by looking at her condition" I look at Yn, "come on i will drop you both home"

"no, Mr. Park i have already called a cab so i will go home you just drop Yn"

"Are you sure"

"Yes, now I'll take my leave, byy Yn" Yn friend leave From there.

"Yn let go" I hold her hand to I lead her to where the car was parked, but she doesn't move so I turn to her, "What happened"

"I don't want to walk, my feet are hurting because of wearing heels" she pout "so pick me up"

I laugh listening to her and bend down to pick her up I picked her up in bridal style, she wrapped her hands around my neck and snuggled her face close to the crook of my neck, and I start walking towards my car.

My car was parked not far away but I was walking as slowly as I could.

She was mumbling something but I couldn't hear her clearly, when we get to the car, i put her in the passenger seat and and i sit in the driving seat.

I was quietly driving the car and Yn was looking out the window.

"Jimin, why are you here"

"What do you mean, where was I supposed to be?"

"With Aana"

"And why"

"Because you are getting married to her, So both of you should spend as much time as possible after that you will fall in love with her."

I look at her, "What are you saying?"

"I don't know, what I'm thinking what I'm saying what I am doing" she giggles, "you are make me crazy Jimin" She hit me on my arm"Are you even listening to me?"

I pull my car to the side and turn to her, "yes i can hear you, now tell me how I'm making you crazy"

"Jimin, I love you" she look straight into my eyes, and she giggles.

For a second it seemed like she was telling the truth but when she started laughing I knew she is drunk and just joking, I shook my head and start the car again.

"Jimin, I love you" she shout

I hushed her, "don't you see, I'm driving, be quite, okay" she nodded and put finger on her lips.

What she just said, maybe she said it jokingly, she is drunk, that's why she is saying this but for me it's words I'm dying to hear for her, I'm dying to hear from her that she loves me as much as I love her.

"Jimin" she again calls me

i hmm without looking at her.

"Jimin" she again call me

"Aşk (love)" i look at her

"I love when you call me with nick name" she giggles. "Jimin, you won't gonna call Aana like that, will you?"

"Like what" i keep my eyes on the road.

"With nick names" she say in low voice.

I pull the car to the side as we reach to her house,I unbuckle my seatbelt and turn to her and what I see hurts my heart she had tears in her eyes "Yn! what happened" i caress her cheek, "and why would I call her with nick names"

"Jimin, I love, I really do" A tear rolled down his cheek "But I am afraid that after our college is over, you will forget me" she sniffled, "And who knows you spend time with Aana and you will fall in love with her you will marry her, and I don't want this, Jimin, I'm selfish i know but -" her words broke up all she could say were shuttering sound, hot tears streamed down her face.

It's breaking my heart to see her like this, I pull her close to me, wrap her in my arms, "Aşk, please don't cry, nothing like this will happen trust me" i rub her back gently, "You are drunk that's why all unnecessary thoughts are coming in your mind, we are go inside, you'll rest"

I wipe her tears and gets down from car walk to her side and open the door of her side, And I again picked her up in my arms, she hugs me like I'm going to leave her somewhere. I make my way to her house.

"Jimin I love you" she mumble, I was so happy to hear that, she really love me, as much as I love her.

Thank God her house had passcode lock otherwise I don't know how I was going to unlock her house and obviously I know her house passcode it's her birthday date, she should change this, it is very easy, anyone can enter her house, Dumbo.

I go to her room and carefully put her to sleep on the bed, she was already asleep by my arms, I didn't want to leave her I wanted to be by her side I wanted to sleep holding her in my arms I wanted to tell her how happy I am that she loves me as much as I love her, But I had to go. I kiss her cheek and leave from there I get in my car and drive as fast as possible.