chapter 6

I walk out of that room securing Jimin's blazer around me.

'God, this is the worst night for me my boyfriend just told me he don't want our relationship any more and walkout leaving me alone and I almost got raped.'

'Can there be anything worse than this?'

'I don't know what would have happened to me if he didn't come on time, I wanted to ask him how he knew I was there and even wanted to thanks him properly, but I have to find Jack and talk to him.'

'I don't know what Jimin was thinking about me, he helped me and even offered me a drop home, and I didn't even thank him properly and walked away.'

'Even I was embarrassed how tightly hugged him.'

As I was walking towards exit of this nasty area, i hear someone moaning. I ignore that and continue to walk, what I see breaks my heart into pieces

Jack was kissing Yuri's neck and she was moaning in pleasure.

"Ja-ck" my voice comes out in a whisper

"Yn" he look at me with wide eyes, he walk towards me"babe it's not what you thinking, let me explain-"He becomes silent midway and touches his cheek as I slap him hard.

"Stop, i don't need your explanation" i chew my lips to hold my tears. "That's why you said you don't want this relationship anymore so you can freely Fuck this whore"

"No, Yn it's not like that-" "shut up Jack, tell me since when all this is going on between you two"

"There's nothing between us, you are misunderstanding this Yn, I'm little drunk that why all this happens"

"stop lying to me Jack i know you two already have something, It was not a coincidence when Yuri said that everything must have happened between us. She knew about our problem, you told her, so she purposely talk about that in front of everyone" i look towards Yuri who has smirk on her face.

"Jack end this drama quickly and tell her that we have been satisfying each other for more than 2 years, and can we continue what we were doing because I can't wait to have your dick in my-"

Yuri hold her cheeks as i slap her, "you- how dare you to slap me I am going to kill you" Yuri shout and she raised her hand to slap me, before it could land on my cheek, someone caught her hand

"Yuri, what are you doing" Jimin say holding her hand

"Jimin, this Yn's boyfriend is cheating with me on her and she is telling me whore, now what is my fault in this if she is not satisfying her boyfriend."

"Enough Yuri, Miss Kim, you come with me" Jimin hold my hand, "And Yuri, now you can continue what you were doing." He walk towards exit holding my hands.

He takes me outside the club to the VIP parking lot.

"Miss Kim don't cry for that bastard"

I squeeze my eye to hold my tears, "we being dating for almost 4 year, how can he do this to me-"

He pulls me close and wraps me in his arms,"Miss Kim let your tears flow"

I wrapped my hands around his waist and let my tears flow, My tears were soaking his shirt, but he didn't let me go away from him, he held me securely in his arms.

After crying for a while, I felt a little better, I cleared my throat, it is embarassing how min ago I was as embarassed to thank him properly for helping me because I hugged him and now, he is comforting me by hugging me, "thankyou Mr.Park now I'm feeling little better" i pull myself away from him.

"Are you sure, you're feeling fine now, if not," he spreads his arms, "you can still hug me, until you feel good"

I blush and look away from him,"aren't you hurt, your girlfriend is cheating on you" i whisper.

"My girlfriend, who?" He rise his one eyebrow

"Yuri"

"Who told you that she is my girlfriend?"

"I saw you two kissing in the classroom" "even, Yuri's friends were also saying that you are her boyfriend, that's why you have come to our college to give a special lecture."

"There's nothing like that, she is not my girlfriend and about that kiss, it was just a kiss nothing special"

"Jimin are you here, what are you doing here" Jimin's friend walk toward us. He look at me with concerned eyes, "Are you okay Miss Kim"

I nodded, he again look at Jimin."Jimin did you forget about meeting with Mr. Song or you don't want to have a meeting with him, he is waiting for you"

"No! no! I'm coming" Mr. Park look at me "Sorry Miss Kim I wanted to drop you home but I have a very important meeting so I will not be able to come But my drive will drop you, you wait here for 2 minutes, I will call him"

"Jimin, you go for meeting with Mr. Song, I'll drop Miss Kim off at her house"

"Neither of you need to drop me home, I will go myself"

"No, Miss Kim you're not going alone this late" Jimin glance me. "Okay, drop her safely, I'll go now" he look at his friend

"Miss Kim this way please" Jimin's friend takes me to his car.

It was a silently ride, until my phone rang.

"Hye Babe, where are you, I'm sorry I'm little late"

"I'm on my way to home"

"What, but why are you leaving so early, wait I see jack here with yuri-" "Aana come to my house, I need you"

"Babe is everything ok, don't worry I'm coming" i put my phone back in my bag.

Mr. Park's friend looks at me, "You're okay, Miss Kim."

I nodded and wipe my tears and look out of window. After that again the whole ride was silent.

"Thankyou so much Mr. -" "Daniel, call me Daniel"

"Thankyou so much Daniel for dropping me" i unbuckled my seat and get of from the car.

Daniel also gets down from the car and he comes to me and wipes the tears from my cheek and look directly into my eyes, his face was only inch away from mine, "You don't have to cry for that motherfucker, if you want you can get any handsome guy's as handsome as me" he wink and move little away from me, "And I am sure that you must have come to know how handsome I am as you have seen me so closely."

Daniel walks to the car and sits in the driver's seat, he rolls down the car windows, "byy Miss Kim hopefully see you again" and he drove away from there, leaving me standing there dumbfounded.

"Oh god what is happening with me"