chapter 7

"Yn, where are you, what happened, are you fine?" Aana entry into my house shouting

"I'm in my room"

"Now tell me what happened, Why suddenly left from the party and what was that Jack doing with that whore Yuri" Aana asks in one breath.

"Aana, calm down, take a breath and take a seat"

"No! Yn i can't sit please you tell me quickly what happened only then i will be able to breathe" she stares, "Whose jacket is this by the way, it looks so expensive"

"Mr. Park" I carefully put that jacket in my wardrobe.

"What Mr Park!" her eyes were wide open "why do you have Mr. Park's jacket, and where did you get this jacket."

"I will tell you everything Aana first you sit quietly please" she look at me for minute, then she sits on my bed.

I sit next to her and tell her all about the worst night I've had, except Jimin comforting me, i don't know why I don't tell her that.

"What the fuck, I will not leave that bastard alive" Aana stand from the bed clenching her jaw. "I'm going back to the party, I won't leave Jack and those two rapists alive, I'll make them pay what they did to you"

"stop Aana, you don't need to go back to the party" i hold her hand and again make her set on bed, "I don't care about Jack anymore, anyway I don't want to cry for a useless person, and about the two men, Mr. Park told me that he will handle them, and he will punish them what they did to me"

"I'm sorry Yn, all this wouldn't have happened to you if I was there with you" Aana hugged me.

"It is not your fault Aana, why are you apologizing, you are my best friend and you are there whenever I need you and that all matters"

"But Yn, I don't understand one thing, how did Mr. Park know that you were in that room and you need help?" She lift her chin on confusion.

"I don't even know, nor could I ask him, I was so worried about Jack that I left without asking him anything" i put my hand on chin, "Or it could also be that he would just be there to have sex, and I was in the room he entered. You know how these people are" i look at Aana she was looking down, i forgot that she likes Mr. Park, "You know Yuri is not Mr.Park's girlfriend, she lied to her friends,and that kiss doesn't mean anything to Mr.Park"

Aana's face lights up and she looks at me with excitement, "really Yn?"

I nodded,  "he said it himself"

"God! that fell so good, Well Yn you date Daniel and I date Mr. Park, we are friends they are friends we gonna stay together forever, we'll go on double date, we gonna get married on same date, And when we have children, we will make them best friends like us-" "Aana stop what are you saying" i look at her with wide eyes, "I understand that you want to date Mr. Park, but I don't understand why I would date Daniel."

" Yn!, did you forget Daniel indirectly told you about his feelings"

"When" i ask her lifting my eyebrows

"Remember what Daniel told you" i blankly look at her.

"Don't he tell you not to cry for Jack" i nodded, "and that you can get any guy as handsome as him" i again nodded, "That's it, he indirectly tell you that if you want you can move on with him"

"What the fuck you saying Aana" i shout, " he was just teasing me nothing else"

"You are not understanding, he likes you that why he keep looking at you all the time, and i think he fell for you in first sight, and when you said Mr. Park handsome, not to him, he get jealous and-" "yahh, Aana stop your nonsense please"

"Yn try to understand-" "Aana I'm sleepy i want to sleep so please stop talking nonsense and sleep with me or go in living room and do what you want to do, but please don't distribute me" I grab my blanket and lay on the bed.

"Yn Listen, this is a very good plan-" "No" I throw the blanket on my head, and turn to the other side.

"Ok fine, don't believe me but see, one day Daniel will tell you about his feelings." Aana go out from the room" "ok! I'm going to call dad that I'm going to stay with you tonight"

****