chapter 18

Author pov

"Aana, we have to leave after 1 hour, so be ready, I don't want to be late." Mr. Song goes to his daughter's room, his nostrils flared as he stared at Aana, who didn't even change clothes after coming from her college and was lying on the bed using her phone with her ear buds on.

He go to her bed and snatch the phone from her hand.

"Ahh dad give me my phone back" she winches as she look at her dad who has her phone.

"No!, you will not get this phone until you are ready to go to the party" he starts to walk out from there, "So get ready as soon as possible, only then you will get your phone soon."

"It would have been better if I would have stayed with Yn, I wish I would have spent my time with her instead of going to a boring party." she stomps her feet and walks to her wardrobe

"You seem to have forgotten why I sent you to Yn, why I let you stay with that girl"

"No dad, I have not forgotten and you also know this, I did everything as you said. And I'm still doing, keeping my eyes on her, what she do where she go and every fucking thing dad" Aana talk back.

"yes! Then keep doing this because it is good for us only" Mr. Song turn to walk out of her room.

"But i fucking want to know about the  reason, why you doing this, I've been with her since childhood and till date I haven't found anything suspicious about her"

"I don't think it necessary to answer these useless questions of yours, i would like to suggest you that don't be more close her." He walks out from her room with her phone.

Anna grits her teeth and goes inside, slamming the door of her bathroom.

****

"dad would you mind telling me how far we still have to go" Aana ask

"We are about to reach, we would have reached even sooner if you had not been late" Mr. Song looks at her angrily. "I just hope we're on time, because Mr. Park doesn't like people who are late." Mr Song looks at the time on his watch.

"Are we going to Mr. Park's house?" Anna checks herself on the phone's camera, "You shouldn't have told me earlier, Dad."

Mr. Song gazes at his daughter, who takes out lipstick from her purse and applies it on her lips.

"sir we are here" their drive tells them as reached to Jimin's mansion.

"Let's go" Mr. Song gets off the car with Aana, "Aana please behave"

"Wow, I didn't know Mr. Park lived in such a big mansion" her pupils were huge as she look at the big mansion.

"Yes,and I want my daughter to live in this mansion too"

Aana looking at her dad with raised eyebrows, "what do you mean by this dad?"

"I want you and Jimin to get married, That's why you here and I'm going to talk to Jimin about it today"

Aana eyes sparked with happiness, " really dad, You don't know how happy I am right now dad, I really love him"

"you've met Jimin" Mr. Song look at her.

"yes dad, Jimin has come for special lecturer in our college, even he said that any student whose performance is good will get work as an intern in his company."

"That's great, I will also talk to Jimin for your internship in his company, so that both of you can spend as much time together as possible."

"dad can you talk about Yn's internship too please"

Mr. Song close his eye to control his anger, "Aana quietly come inside with me I don't want to talk about this right now"

They both go inside to the mansion, there were not many but a good number of people had come.

Mr.Song looks for someone in the crowd, when his eyes fall on him, he smiles and takes Aana with him and walks towards him.

"Hello Mr. Park" Mr. Song hugs Jimin.

"Hello, Mr. Song, You have brought your daughter along with you Hello Miss Song Aana" Jimin shakes hands with Aana.

"Hello Mr. Park, you look so handsome" she shyly rubs her neck.

"You too look beautiful Miss Song"

"I think you both already know each other, I don't need to introduce"

"Yes, Mr. Song, she is my student"

"Yes, she told me, and I'm really happy that you giving chance to students to work in your company" He pats Jimin's the back.

"You both enjoy the party, I will come after attending some guests." Jimin walk from there.

"Aana try to be with Jimin as much as possible and try to talk to him"

"Okay dad"

"Good, now I'm going meet some of my friends"

Aana is roaming around in the party she tries to talk to Jimin many times but she never gets the right chance, he was busy attending his guests.

Aana was drinking her drink sitting near the bar counter when someone's hand touches her drink and her drink spills on her dress.

"What the fuck!" Aana hissed

"Miss. Song are you fine" Jimin walks towards her

"Umm, this" Aana points to her dress on which the drink was spilled, "can you tell me where is the washroom"

"Hmm, come with me" Jimin takes Aana to a room, "Miss Aana you take your time and if you need anything then ask my staff, I will send a staff to help you" with that Jimin walks from there.

Aana tries to clean her dress by soaking a tissue in water. The stain is not much visible after try so much.

Aana comes out of the bathroom and sits on the bed kept in the room.

"Ma'am do you need any help" a female staff walk to room.

"No, just bring me one drink" the staff nodded and walk out.

Aana take out her phone from her bag and dial Yn's number.

"Hye babe, what's up aren't you at party with you father, then why are you video called me?" Yn ask

"Yes, but i just wanted to tell you something" Aana speaks in excitement.

"What?"

"Can you guess where am I"

"Where?"

"I'm at Mr. Park mansion and-"

"ma'am here's your drink" The staff comes and gives her drink to Aana, "And ma'am your father is calling you downstairs, there is something important to announce"

"Okay you go I'm coming"

"Yn, don't hang up i want you to hear something"

"But, what-"

"Just, wait and don't hang up" Yn nodded and Aana walk downstairs

Aana's father was on the centre of hall with Jimin as he see Aana he call her there.

"Everyone I want to say something, as you all know that this party is happening for the successfull collaboration between Mr. Park and me. Within a few days of our collaboration, we have made a lot of profit." everyone claps for them, "But today I want to make another announcement, I want my daughter and Mr. Park to get married, after 2 days it's my daughter Aana's birthday, and on that day I'm gonna announce about their engagement date."

Everyone clapped and hooted happily, but there was someone who was sad to hear this, whose heart was having a strange pain.

"Jimin my son do you wanna say something" Mr. Song look at Jimin.

"I am so happy that now we have become a family member from a business partner."

Yn doesn't have the strength to listen any more, so she hangs up the phone.