Chapter 2- The Not So Scary Imp

(Drawing made by Mayte_Coloma on Twitter!)

Craig's pov

"huh..?"  This thing isn't a beast...
I fixed my eyes on some boy that's maybe about my age with messy blonde hair sticking out of his head, two small-ish pointy horns poking out of his head, and a long jagged tail that slithered out of his back side.

"WHY AREN'T YOU SCREAMING AND RUNNING FOOLISH MORTAL!?" Said the devil or what I think is a devil

"um..because I'm not scared of you?.." I respond coldly. The boy looked surprised and kinda confused by my response

"w-what?" "You're not scared of me?" He said with a hurt tone in his voice and a disappointed look on his face

"No"  To be honest I was scared to the point I felt like I was gonna shit my pants but I can't let this thing think he won.
Now that I'm actually looking at the fiends face, I could have sworn I've seen him before..but where?

No pov

The devil- "Not even a l-little bit?"

Craig- "Nope"

The blonde kid crosses his arms and looks down at his feet out of frustration.
Since the demon isn't paying attention to his surroundings, Craig takes this as a opportunity to inspect the blondie more up close.

The demon's pov

What did I mess up? I'm sure I was frightening enough to make the boy feel like he was gonna shit himself.
What the fuck did I mess up-
My thoughts were put to a pause by a pair of black shoes in-front of my shoes.
I look up from the pair of mystery shoes to see this worshipper of god right in front of me! Starring at me with his dumb looking human face! I flinch back slightly.
did he just try to touch my HORNS?!

"WTF ARE YOU DOING?" I scream out in anger demanding an answer

"I'm trying to see if your horns are sharp"

"WHA- ACK!"
"OF COURSE THEY'RE SHARP IM A FUCKING IMP! NOT SOME SPIRT HALLOWEEN COSTUME DUMBASS!!"

The pastor just shrugs and tries to reach out to touch them again.
This fucker has no boundaries!
I spread my wings spread out enough for me to start floating up. The human's face is priceless to me. The fact he got surprised by my sudden movement is hilarious!

"Who are you?" "follow up question what are you?" The dumb pastor questions as he looks up at me.

"I'm Tweek Tweak The Imp, stupid god worshipper!"
I'm actually pretty happy he asked me who and what I was, I love introducing myself with such pride! It makes me feel powerful!

"A Imp.." "Named Tweek Tweak, interesting"
"Well, Tweek do you mind coming down so I could inspect you?"
What?.. INSPECT ME?! HE DOESN'T NEED TO INSPECT ME. HE SHOULD FEAR ME!

"NO!"
"Aw, Why not?" This guy is rather calm for somebody who's gonna die by my hands!

"BECAUSE IF I COME DOWN YOU'RE GONNA TRY EXORCIST ME!"
"No I'm not!"

"YOU DON'T THINK I SEE THAT YOU'RE HOLDING ON TO A CRUCIFIX IN YOUR POCKET !"
I say in a irritated tone. If some pastor thinks I'm dumb enough to fall for his tricks then he can go to heaven!

Craig's pov

I'm kinda disappointed that he didn't come down but it is suspicious to ask a imp to come closer while you have a cross in your pocket. I still wanna figure out why he looks so familiar. What can I do or say to get him to come down? OH! I know!

"I actually found you scary. You're terrifying, really terrifying"
I watch as blonde boy turned his head my way in excitement. He lowers himself down enough where we're talking distance from each other but he's still slightly floating. I didn't expect that to work but I'm not complaining.

"I knew you were scared!"
"You were just trying to impress me by saying you weren't scared"

"Stupid stupid foolish pastor, I can see through you tricks!"
The imp kept going on about how he actually 'scared' me which wasn't true I wasn't scared one bit!
My eyes ended up landing on his arms which where dangling and moving in a side to side motion. I slowly reach out and grab his arm to pull him closer to me. Now me and Mr. Devil Blondie where face to face. He looks rather shocked and scared by my actions.
"Do I know you?"
I look at him with such Curiosity on what his response will be.

No pov
Tweek- "n-NO!" 

The imp struggled to get out of the noiret's grip but the pastor wasn't letting go till
he got a response he was satisfied with.

Craig- "are you sure? I swear I've seen you before"

Tweek- "NO! We've never met, you're delusional!"

Craig felt puzzled because he knows he's seen this boy somewhere.
then it hit him.

Craig- "we have met!" "At that the store"

Tweek looks back at the pastor shocked that he remembers. The poor imp's cheeks start burning up out of embarrassment.