Chapter 32- The New Student

(Art credits to starsfish on Twitter. This chapter is only in Tweek's pov)

Tweek's pov

I groggily opened my eyes, once I adjusted to the brightness of the light I sat up. I turned to the side and saw Craig feeding Stripes then it hit me, "ACK I'M G-GONNA B-BE LATE!"
"What?" I anxiously grab my hair as the pastor ran over to me, "W-WHY DIDN'T YOU ACK WAKE ME U-UP!
"Tweek calm dow-"

"WHERE GONNA GET IN T-TROUBLE"

"No we aren't, just let me-"

"Y-YES WE ARE! WE'RE PROBABLY SO LATE AND YOUR MOM DID ALL THAT WORK FOR NOTHING! IM SO-"

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR 2 FUCKING SECONDS?" I froze up and starred at Craig, I felt streams of tears fall out of my eyes. I've never heard him yell like that...is he mad at me? I look down at my legs, quietly sobbing to myself.
"Ugh now you're making me feel like a asshole, come here" I felt my body being pulled into the noiret's chest, I tightly wrapped my arms around his neck as my ugly sobbing noises went away. "We're not late, I just wake earlier to get ready"
"I'm sorry for overreacting" Craig pulled away from me and cupped my cheeks in his hands, I weakly look up at his dark blue eyes, "Don't apologize for anything, I'm sorry for yelling at you" I felt a peck on my forehead
"Now get ready I'll be downstairs If you need me" I nod as Craig left the room, I flustered up when I noticed he kissed my forehead!

~~~~~~~

Me and Craig sat in Mrs.Tucker's car as she drove us to South Park HighSchool. (you guys like the really original name I made up for the high school?) I got a couple tours of the school and Craig showed me everything else online, he even gave me a backpack that he never used which was pretty cool. When we entered the building I cling onto to the noiret's arm, I've never been to a school unless you count learning how to kill in hell. "I made sure to make you're first period the same as mine"
"And what class is that?"

"ELAR"

"Oh okay! Do we any other classes together?"

"P.E and history" I nodded to the pastor as we were walking up to our ELAR class. When we entered the classroom I was told to stand by the teacher's desk, I saw whisper something in her ear then he walked to his desk.
(if you don't know what ELAR is, it's basically English and Writing class)
"Alright class, settle down! We have a new student so please make him feel welcomed!" I look up at the pretty red headed lady, she gave me a lovely smile as she began to talk again, "Why don't you tell us you're name and one interesting fact about!"
I nervously look back at the class full of starring humans, "Um..M-My names is Tweek Tweak and I like..coffee"
"M-M-m-m-My names Twink Twerk!" I heard a voice mock mine, some kids started to giggle at me which made me nervous
"Eric Cartman! Do you need to see Pc principal?!"

"No Miss.Cherry" A fat kid lowered his head as more kids laughed at him, "Tweek you can go sit my Craig" I quickly walked over to the pastor smiling, I know I hate him but I feel less anxious if I get to sit by him even though some kids are looking at me a worry expression.

~~~~~~

I tiredly walk to my next class which was art; when I entered the room the teacher handed me some coloring sheets, "You're the new student named Tweek right" I nodded as I grabbed the papers out of his hand
"Well I'm Mr.Desmond. You can sit wherever you like and we aren't anything special today so I have color pages today unless you wanna be on your phone then you can do that"

"Okay, thank you Mr.Desmond" I walk off to a empty table in the back with some color supplies, blank papers, and coloring papers. I take a seat as I pull out a pencil and a paper, what should I sketch out? I wonder how Stripe is doing since me and Craig aren't home..OH! I'll draw Stripe! I'm so fucking smart. I started sketching out the noiret's beloved guinea pig, after a few minutes I finally was satisfied with the sketch, put my pencil down so I could crack my knuckles. "What's that?"
"ACK!" I jump in my see as a pretty girl with curly blonde taking my drawing as she sat by me "Oh I'm sorry! did I scare you?"
"A l-little..but it's okay"

"Um I'm Bebe! Sorry again"

"It's okay, I'm Tweek"

"Nice to meet you Tweek also this is a very good sketch!" She pointed at my drawing causing me to blush from the compliment. "You're the new exchange student right?"

"Yea!"

"I know a kid who would love to have this sketch"

"Oh it's actually a sketch of my friend, Craig, pet"

"Craig as in Craig Tucker?!"

"Ya?.."

"HOW DID YOU AND CRAIG BECOME FRIENDS SO FAST? HE NORMALLY DOESN'T LIKE ANYONE!"

"Um..well his mom is the one that enrolled me in"

"So you live with him?"

"Ya"

*sigh* "You're so lucky Tweek!" Bebe placed my drawing down as she rested her face on her hand. "Lucky? How am I lucky?"

"Craig is literally the biggest troublemaker here, through out elementary and middle school he spent most of his time in the office!"

"W-What about now?"

"He's only been a couple times, he cut back on getting in trouble but he's massive asshole! Nobody wants to be on his bad side"

"I think I'm on his good side enough for him to not beat me up" I nervously smile at the blonde in-front of me, I never knew Craig was such douche bag I mean ya he's kinda rude but I didn't expect him to be bad kid. He's so sweet to me though so he probably wouldn't even think about hurting me.
"But Craig is also so dreamy~ He's the hottest guy here and a lot of girls wanna date him" I watch Bebe giggle at me as she looked up at me "Don't worry I won't steal him away from you!"
"W-WHAT? I D-DON'T LIKE HIM!" I felt my face burn up as the curly blonde teased me about the pastor. I could never fall for him! He's a fucking pain in my ass! "Sureee Tweek~" I playfully punched the laughing girl by me

~Ring~

"Oh lunch bell! See ya later Tweek!"

"Bye Bebe!"

"Also you should give Craig that drawing he'll love it!"

"Y-You think so?"

"Of course doll!" I wave bye to Bebe as she walked out of the classroom, I quickly shoved Craig's drawing in my bag then grabbed it as I ran out of the classroom. The pastor told me to meet him by his locker so we could walk to lunch together, as soon as I turned the corner I saw Craig yelling at some kid with a red beanie and brown jacket on. Who the hell is that kid?