Chapter 30- You Are Always Welcomed Here

(I don't know who drew this but credits to them. I really like this drawing)

Tricia's pov

"MOOOM KENNY'S HERE I'M GONNA GO!"

"OKAY HONEY, LOVE YOU!"

"LOVE YOU TOO!" I grab my bag and open the front door getting ready to leave but I was stop in place by my ugly ass brother.
"We're are you going shit head?"

"To Karen's, I'm staying the night"

"Oh shit Ken's here" I got shoved to the side as Craig jogged to Kenny, I walk out and met with Karen. We were chatting when Craig stuck his head through the open car window "Bye Tric Tric" I lean into the noiret's face, he kissed my cheek.
"Bye ugly" he passed me my pocket knife, while I was rolling up the window I slid the knife into my pocket of my jacket.

No pov

Kenny- "You didn't have to give her the knife, she's safe with me and Kare bear"

Craig- "You never know when your bum ass is gonna bring another possum into the house"

Kenny- "It was 1 time- 10 times but so what they were hungry!

Craig- "You're fucking stupid"

Kenny- "Whatever, anyway you wanna join us? It sucks watching two teenage girls!" "I have beeeerrr"

Craig- "Maybe next time, plus I'm meeting up Clyde, Tolkien, and Jimmy tomorrow"

Kenny- "Oh is Jimmy back from that comedy camp?"

Craig- "Yea"

Kenny- "I should ask him for a joke when I see him!"

The two boys said they're goodbyes and Craig gave Tricia one more kiss before he went inside the house. When the pastor entered his home he heard Tweek scream for him, he rolled his eyes as he walked upstairs to his room. Craig open his door to the sight of the imp frantically pulling his hair while spinning in a circle.

Craig's pov

I ran up to the spinning tornado in the middle of my room; I grabbed his hands, stopping him in front of me.
"Tweek, dear I told you not to pull on your hair" I gave him a sincere look to show him he'll be okay
"Y-You called me d-dear!"

"I did? Don't remember but what's up with you?"

"I can't ARG hide my wings i-in my sSHIRT AcCK!" I look at his wings which have looked a bit larger than the first time I saw them, they were smaller than a medium size so he was able to hide them under his shirt but now it's like a larger than a medium.
"Can't you just poof them away like you do with your horns and tail?"

"N-No! That'll take up my energy! Poofing drains my energy and the larger the portions I poof the more energy I lose!"

"That's probably why you fall asleep very fast at night"

"ARrRG I DON'T WANNA GO INTO A COMA AGAIN!"

"You don't have to go into another coma. We're just going to have to tell my parents that your a imp"
Tweek starred at me in disbelief, it felt like I just used god's name in vain. The blonde twitched as he gripped onto my shoulders, he harshly shook me while he made his spazzy sounds. "W-We can't tell th-them Cra-AGH!"
I softly pull Tweek's hands off my shoulders then guide him to the bed, making him sit down. I crossed my arms and stood in front of the worried imp. "If we tell them then you can freely have your wing, tail, and horns out in the house"
"W-What if they d-don't believe us o-or they get mad and ACK K-KILL ME?!"

"Nobody's gonna kill you and if they don't believe us we'll just say you're a freak who wears a devil's costume 24/7"

"O-Okay.."

"So are you ready to tell them?"

"NO!"

"Well I guess you'll just be asleep for the rest of your life" I shrug as I turn my back towards Tweek but I quickly felt a tugged on my arm, I turned my head and see the imp
"ACK! Okay I'll tell them!"

~Little Time Skip~

3rd pov

"I'm glad you could make it mom, dad" said the noiret as he seated Laura and Thomas on the couch. "Craig I swear if this is another presentation about getting another guinea pig I will lose my mind" the blonde woman crossed her arms as she narrowed her eyes on her eldest son. "This is far more important than my very cool presentations!"
Craig grabbed Tweek's hand assuring him that they'll be supportive of him, when the noiret saw the blonde give him a nodding that he was ready, he pulled the anxious boy by him his side as Mrs. And Mr. Tucker confusingly starred at the two boys. "We all love Tweek right?" Craig's parents nod in agreement.
"Well if I told he has a secret that me and Tricia know of but you guys don't know, he's very scared to show you so please just have a open mind for what comes next."
Tweek glances at the Tuckers as he walks up to where Craig was previously standing, the blonde takes a deep breath as he slowly unzips the noiret's jacket. The two adults watched anxiously while the dark blue sweater fell towards the floor of the living room as the imp's dark red and black leather bat looking wings sprung up. Laure gasped in horror, gripping onto her beloved husband in fear.

No pov

Laure - "W-What the are you?!"

Tweek- "I'm a imp.."
The blonde looked down at his feet out of embarrassment, he felt like he just ruined a perfectly good relationship with this family because of him being a devil's spawn.

Thomas- "YOU'RE A SPAWN OF SATAN!" Mr.Tucker started to reach for a crucifix that was in a drawer by the couch but he was stopped when his own son pulled his hands away.

Craig- "He isn't like that! I mean he is a imp but he's harmless! He's never done anything or will do anything to hurt me or Tricia! He probably isn't gonna hurt you guys either!

Thomas- "How can we trust that THING!? It's a demonic being and you're a pastor! You should kill it before it kills us!"

Craig- "He isn't a thing, he's Tweek! And if you can't expect him for being a imp then we'll run away!"
The noiret grabbed the blondes hand signaling his parents that he won't let them hurt Tweek. Mrs. Tucker softened her gaze on the imp; she smiled as she walked up to him, she took his hand into hers

Laure- "I believe you do no harm Tweek and I'm very much sorry for my husband he like's to jump to conclusions but please don't think of us any differently. Imp or not we will always love you, you're like a better son than Craig"

Tweek- "Thank you Mrs. Tucker, you're family is really kind...minus Craig"
Laure chuckled to herself as Craig scrunched his face and crossed his arms. Thomas felt bad for starting false accusations about the blonde child, he walked up to both his beloved wife and the imp.

Thomas- "I'm sorry Tweek, I didn't mean to try to crucify you I was just scared.."

Tweek- "It's okay Mr. Tucker"

Laure- "You are welcome to live with us as long as possible, only if you promise not to cause trouble"

Tweek- "I promise ma'am!"
Mrs. Tucker gave the sweet blonde a peck on his cheek as she let go of his hands

Laure- "Now how about you and Craig go set up the table while I finish dinner?"

Tweek- "Yes ma'am!"

Craig- "Okay" The imp pulled the salty pastor into the kitchen as Mr. and Mrs. Tucker smiled at the two boys.