Chapter 39- Passed Relationship

(Idk who drew this but credits to them, I love this art style)

Tweek's pov

Me and Craig walked home together after school, I listened to him talk about the latest Red Racer episode since I missed it when I went out with Bebe then I suddenly remembered that the noiret had a girlfriend in the past. I want to know more about her and literally how somebody fall for that asshole! I squeezed the pastor's hand causing him to stop his rant and look at me
"You okay?"

"Yeah, I just have a question.."

"Hm?"

"You had a girlfriend..?"

"Yup..You wanna know about her don't you?"

"Y-Yes! B-But you don't have to tell me if y-you feel uncomfortable-"

"I'll tell you"

"Wait? REALLY?!"

"Yeah, I don't mine...I think 4 or 3 years ago I met a girl named Valentina. She was very pretty lady with light brown hair and she almost alway wore pink"

~Flashback~

3rd pov

"H-Hi Craig..!" The stoic noiret turned his head towards a shy girl, holding a flower in her hand. "Oh hello Valentina" The light brunette blushed as she placed a small daisy by Craig's lunch tray, his friends confusingly looked at her then the star struck boy
"..Could you meet me at the garden after school?..I have to tell you something"

"Um..y-yeah, sure!" The noiret blushed as Valentina walked off with a bright smile on her face

~After School~

Craig awkwardly stood in front of Valentina, who was a flustered mess, "So what did you want to tell me?" The light brunette nervously tugged at the ends of her rosy pink sleeves, "C-Craig..I like you! I think you're very handsome and you always make me happy when you're around even though a lot of people think you're a asshole!" The noiret felt his cheeks become a bright red as he heard the girl's confession to him, "R-Really? You like me?" Valentina nodded slowly as she walked up to her crush, she placed a kiss on his cheek. "Do you believe me now?" Craig grabbed his cheek as his mouth was wide open,
"Y-Yeah! I think I like you too Valentina"

"Does that mean you'll date me?!"

"Yes! And from now on I'll call you baby!" The light brunette hugged the noiret happily, they both were excited about their new relationship with one another.

~~~~~~

The two love birds were in the middle of a heated make out session till Valentina pulled away, she breathed heavily as got on top of flustered pastor, "You wanna take this further Tucker?~" Craig widen his eyes in fear as he slowly sat up.
"What's wrong babe?"

"I..I don't know?!"

"Do you not want do it?"

"Yes I MEAN NO! I want to but I feel like it's too early? Like I don't think I'm ready"

"That's okay! We can do it when you're more comfortable"

"Thanks baby" The light brunette softly smiled at her boyfriend as she pecked his lips one last time before grabbing the remote to turn on his T.V".

~~~~~~~~

"Vale, baby, please put the book down!" Craig said nervously as he looked at his crazed girlfriend while she lifted one of Craig's favorite and very expensive space book. "NO! DON'T BABY ME! WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO FUCK ME? DO YOU NOT LOVE ME ENOUGH? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU MR. TUCKER?!"
"OF COURSE I LOVE YOU AND YOU'RE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE!"

"THEN WHY WON'T YOU GIVE INTO MY SEXUAL PLEASURES, HUH?"

"BECAUSE I'M JUST NOT READY FOR THAT KINDA STUFF BABY!"

"MAYBE THOSE RUMORS ABOUT YOU ARE TRUE, YOU'RE A FAGGY ASSHOLE!" Valentina had enough of her boyfriend's 'excuses' so she slammed the astronomy book on the floor and stopped on it till it looked like a beat up old book sitting in a dusty library, Craig rushed over to his book with tears in his eyes, "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"
"Because you deserved it"

"THESE BOOKS ARE EXPENSIVE BABY!"
The noiret cried out as the light brunette rolled her eyes, "Maybe that'll make you want to love me more" Valentina slammed the damaged boy's bedroom door as she walked out of Tucker's home.

~~~~~~~~

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU VALENTINA?!" The angered noiret screamed at his 'beloved' girlfriend, Valentina rolled her eyes as she sat on her bed half dressed. Craig had planned to surprise his girlfriend with flowers and apologize for not giving into her desires but instead he caught her in the sheets with some jock, "Why are you getting mad at me?"
"BECAUSE YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME!"

"I don't know why you're freaking out, you had it coming" The pastor tried to hold back the river of tears spilling out of his dark blue eyes, "You're right I had it coming...I shouldn't have accepted your love.."
"W-What are you saying Craig?"

"I want to break up.." Valentina widened her eyes as she heard the dreaded words; she lifted herself off the bed and walked towards the hurt noiret, she cupped Craig's cheek. "You don't really mean that, right baby?" The pastor pushed her hand of his cheek and backed away from her, "I mean it. We're over, I don't ever want to see you again"
"BABE! NO DON'T LEAVE I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN IT BABY!" The desperate brunette cling onto the irritated pastor's legs, he kicked her off him. "It's disgusting how fast you switched up.." Tears welled up In Valentina's eyes as her now ex boyfriend walked out of her room.

~End Of Flashback~

Tweek's pov

"Then a little while after we broke up I found out she was using me for my popularity"

"That's horrible!"

"That's what I get for not getting know the girl more" I look up into the noiret's dark blue eyes, he had streams of tears falling out of his tired eyes. How could he have such a calm expression with so much tears coming out. Once Craig open the front door I quickly grabbed his hand and closed the door behind us, I led him into his own room. I sat him down on the bed then at by him, I patted my lap singling him to lay his head there. "Come on lay your head here! You calm when you lay on my lap!"
"Whatever you say Tweek" The pastor plopped down his head on my lap and closed his eyes, I really hope this makes him feel better. I leaned down to his face, "I love you Craig and I would never use for anything! You're my bo- best friend" I leaned down and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead before lifting up my head again so I can grabbed the remote.
"Thanks Tweek, I love you too"