Chapter 38- Stealing A Phone From A Devil's Home

(Idk who drew this but credits to them)

Craig's pov

Me and Tweek were walking, well more like sprinting to his home to steal back his phone. Basically Bebe kept asking why the imp didn't have his phone so he begged me to help him get it back from his room and I agreed so I don't have to hear his whiny voice anymore. Tweek stopped in front of magenta colored house, which I'm guessing is his. He quickly grabbed my arm and dragged me to the side of the house. "That's my bedroom window" He pointed at the window with badge colored curtains, I nodded at him as I pull out a bag of Cheez Itz, "Alright give me a lift Craig!"
"You have wings, go fly to your own window"

"Oh ya you're right! Thanks asshole!" I gave the surprising excited imp a thumbs up as I saw him dash up into the sky.
I munch on my snack as I wait for him, it shouldn't take him long.

Tweek's pov

I plopped right onto my bed after I pushed open my window, I quickly get up as I search for my phone. I don't quite remember where I last put it but it's gotta be here somewhere. I looked through my drawers and my desk but found nothing then I went over to my bed and lift up my pillow and there it was my beloved phone! I grabbed my phone and it's charger, before I put them in some Fanny pack Craig told me to use I searched for my fidget spinners. Once I found two of them I shoved the stuff I needed and very much missed in the bag. I went to fix my bag so my parents wouldn't expect anything but I jumped when I heard someone walking down the hallway.

*Muffled* "Richard are you in Tweek's room again?" I half ass did my bed before jumping out the window, completely forgetting how to fly.

Craig's pov

I leaned against the Tweak's resistance as I waited for the imp to come back, I kinda want bagel bites right now.

*SMACK*

I look down with widened eyes and saw Tweek face planted into the snow, "HOLY SHIT, YOU GOOD?" All I heard was muffled groans, I softly kicked the helpless body by me before picking him up and throwing him over my shoulders. As I was running home it felt like a whole ass work out, this bitch is fat as fuck. "Did you get your phone and a charger?"
"Yersg" I laughed a little at his horrible pronunciation but I can't really blame him he jumped out his window just moments ago. "1 ælsœ gœt mÿ f1g3t ßp1n3rš"
"I don't know how I understood all of that, you were practically speaking a whole different language!" I heard the imp giggle at the fact bro was speaking hieroglyphics.
(my pookie bear literally types like this so much that I've mastered how to read horrible typing)

~~~~~~~

I lay Tweek down on my bed as he mumbles something, "Charge my phone please"
"Was I gonna do that anyway dumbass" I threw the covers over the imp then I walked over to my desk to plug in his phone. After I put his phone on the charger I walked over to the bed; I climbed In quickly wrapping my arms around the imp's waist, I pulled him closer to me so I could nuzzle my face into his hair. "Stop it. I'm trying to sleep.."
"Yes sir" I quietly chuckled at the imp's attitude, "Tweek I need to tell you something really important.."
"What?"

"...um"

"SPIT IT OUT IM TIRED"

"You have like 3 branches in your hair"

"WELL GET IT OUT IDIOT!" I burst out in laughter as Tweek aggressively shook his head to get the branches out of his bird nest of hair.

(Sorry this chapter was kinda poo poo but I promise the next one is totally better, it's gonna blow your socks off)