Chapter 47- My Eyes Are Messing With Me

(Credits to whoever drew this cause holy shit that is gorgeous)

Tweek's Pov

"What do you want me to do with these?" I said turning towards Tolkien, "You can just put those outside"

"Alright!"
I chirpily picked up two boxes full of expansive 'junk' that was to be sold or just tossed in the trash.
"You want some help Tweeky?", said the dark skinned boy as he pushed Clyde away to go run errands. I shook my head, smiling softly as I walked out the back door as soon as I knew I was out of the boy's sight I dropped the boxes to catch my breath. I never knew how fucking heavy rich people trash are! I whined regretting that I offered to help out Tolkien since Craig had to go into the church today. I looked around to see if any humans where near by, once I felt I was safe I stretched letting my wings and tail smoothly appear. I smiled finally feeling comfortably; I quickly picked up the boxes as I lifted myself in the air. I floated myself to the trash can that's on the side of the house, I set myself down as I made it to my destination. I threw the boxes in the trash with a few failed attempts.
"TWEEKY ARE YOU OVER HEREEE?" I jumped as I saw the brunette turning the corner by me, I hesitate before I ran behind a tree

Clyde's pov-

"Twee-" I stop in my tracks as I see the blonde run behind a tree, I think..it was Tweek? I nervously look at the tree, I slowly picked up my concrete feet as I move closer.
"Tweek?...", I felt myself dreading my mistakes as I slowly peek behind the tree, feeling uneasy till I felt a warm hand on my shoulder..A HAND?! "AHH!"
I quickly turned in fear with tears in my eyes expecting death but soon feeling a sense of relief. "Shit you scared me Tweek!"

"I'm sorry Clyde!!" I watched the blondie beg for my forgiveness, I chuckled as I pull him into a hug.
"I stupidly thought you were some kind of demon!" Tweek pulled out of my embrace, he was sweating..
"Are you okay-"

"YEAh! Well I'm not! I feel light headed so I'm just gonna go home!"

"Oh, okay!"

"Tell Tolkien sorry I had to bail!" I nodded at the pale boy as he ran off, I hope he feels better soon.

Tweek's Pov-

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT! FUCK! FUCK I'M SO RECKLESS I ALMOST GOT CAUGHT BY CLYDE! I COULD'VE GOTTEN MYSELF KILLED. FUCKING BITCH I'M SO STUPID! I ran home, I clenched my fist in fear. What if I didn't switch in time, what would happen to me? Would I be exercised!?. I closed my eyes to stop my tears of regret from falling out, I stopped with a thud as I bumped into somebody.

3rd Pov-

The imp looked up at the bricked wall who thankfully was his boyfriend, Craig Tucker,
"Hai honey"
The stoic boy said with smiled but he soon frowned as he saw something was wrong with the poor blonde. "Are you okay Tweek-"
"ERAHGR I HAVE TO SHIT! MOVE!" The imp pushed Craig out of his way as he ran inside the house, the noiret laughed to himself while he watched Tweek struggle to open the front door.

As Craig walked into the house his little sister pulled him aside, he raised his eyebrows at the girl as she looked worried.
"Hey asshole what's wrong with Tweek?"

"Nothing? He just had to use restroom"

"Are you sure? Cause he was hyperventilating"

"WHAT?"

"Yeah, I tried to stop him-" before the strawberry ginger could finish her sentence she was shoved to the side by the worried noiret. Craig rushed up stairs to his bathroom, he tried to turn the knob but it was locked. "Tweek? Are you there?!"
"GO AWAY!"
Craig frowned as he heard his lover's voice.
"What's wrong Tweek?"

"N-NOTHING! JUST GO"

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS PUSH ME AWAY WHEN I TRY TO HELP?!"

"BECAUSE ITS NOT YOUR BUSINESS"

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU EXPECT US TO WORK WHEN YOU DO THIS BULLSHIT"

"MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH AN ASSHOLE I'D WOULDN'T HAVE TO HIDE"

Tricia made her way to Craig, she grabbed his clinched fist which softened his grip. The noiret starred at his sister. "Should I call mom and dad?"

"Fuck off Tricia this doesn't concern you."

"What the fuck? I'm just trying to help your little lover's quarrel!"

"GO TO YOUR ROOM TRICIA"

"WHATEVER ASSHOLE I HOPE YOU GUYS BREAK UP!"
The young girl snatched her hand away from his, the raven haired watched as his sister stormed to her room; slamming the door as they flipped each other off. Tweek swung the bathroom door opened which caught the stoic boy's attention, "Why the fuck did you yell at her?!"

"Shut up."

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO-"
Craig took this chance to push him and Tweek back into the bathroom, pinning the blonde as he closed the door. The imp grunted in anger, trying not to make contact with his boyfriend. Tweek clenched his fist as Craig had his wrist pinned
"Tell me what's bothering you."

"It's none of your business!"

"It's all of my business! If something is wrong with my boyfriend I should know about it!"
The imp soften his gaze as he turned his towards his worried boyfriend. "Clyde almost saw me.."
"WHAT?"

"HE DIDN'T SEE ME!"

"ARE YOU SURE?!"

"UGH YES! Stop getting your dick stuck in a knot"
Craig loosen his grip and laid his head on the imp's shoulder, the blonde felt bad for making him worry like that.
"I'm sorry Craig, I should've told you when you asked."

"It's fine sweetheart, I promise I won't overreact like that next time but please tell me when something is bothering you"

"Okay!"
The noiret pulled away and pulled the blonde into a kiss, it was just small pecks that soon turned into a heated make out session. Once the both boys pulled away, trying to get their breaths.
"We should go to the room craigy~"

The pastor smirked at the imp as he opened the door behind them but before they could leave to the room Tweek stopped.
"You should apologize to Tricia first"

"She can wait, I have a problem that needs to be fixed now"
The imp nodded with a blush, both of the GAYS walked to Craig's room, closing the door in a rush as they went back to their kissing.

I told you I was gonna write a new chapter :3
-author