Chapter 34- Cupcakes/Believe Me!

(I don't know who drew this but credits to them BECAUSE THEY LOOK SO CUTEEE AHHh)

3rd pov

It was a lovely Saturday afternoon; Craig's parents went out on a date night, Tricia was watching SpongeBob downstairs, and lastly, Tweek and Craig were watching YouTube on the noiret's T.V (They're watching Issacwhy because Issacwhy) The blonde laid his head on the pastor's stomach as he sat between Craig's legs, the noiret was playing on his phone. In the span of 5 minutes Craig groaned or sighed, Tweek thought it was because he kept losing at the game but the noiret was making frustrated noises for other reasons. *SIGHHH*
The blonde turned around irritated, "What the hell is wrong with you?!"
"Nothing's wrong"

"Well obviously something's bothering you because you keep aggressively sighing every two seconds!"

"Fine, I'm mad"

"About what? The game?"

"No."

"Then what?"

*sigh* "I don't wanna go to work" Craig laid his head back out of embarrassment; he never wanted to skip work, he doesn't even hate his job. "Why? I thought you liked being a pastor"

"I do but I'm tired of Father Maxi trying to get me a girlfriend, he keeps letting random girls ask me out! I always reject them hoping Farther will get the sign that I don't anybody but it doesn't work" The imp frowned, he didn't know how he could comfort Craig. Tweek practically saw himself as a nervous wreck, he wasn't good at communicating and he was horrible at comforting others but he wanted to help because Craig always helps him. "I'm sorry" Tweek leaned into the noiret's chest, wrapping his arms around the frustrated boy's neck, Craig hugged back by holding the blonde's waist, "It's fine"
"Maybe you should nap to get your mind off of him and girls"

"Okay...Don't leave though, you're warm like a heater" The imp giggled at the pastor's comment, he picked up his head and gave Craig a kiss on the cheek "I won't leave" Once Tweek snuggled his head back into the noiret's neck, Craig blushed while smiling.

~~~~

Tweek's pov

After about 10 minutes Craig surprisingly passed out, he's always sleepy for somebody who gets perfect sleep. I quietly get off the pastor, eager to not wake him up. Once I make it off the bed safely, I scurry downstairs to Tricia.
"Hi Tric"

"Oh hey Tweek!"

"what are you watching?"

"SpongeBob"

"Oh" I look at the T.V as I walk towards the entrance of the kitchen, "You wanna help me bake cupcakes?"
"YEAH!" And with that Tricia jumped off the couch and ran to the kitchen, I guess she really wants to make cupcakes

"Tricia what's Craig's favorite restaurant?" I say as I grabbed the pastor's phone out of my pocket, I click on the takeout app while I wait for Tricia to answer me "Um he likes a lot of things because he's fat but I think it's Jack In The Box"
"Okay, thank you!" (Fun fact that's my favorite restaurant;3)

"Wait why are you ordering his favorite restaurant? Why not meeee!!"

"Because he's having a hard time right now but we'll get your favorite next time" I give the young girl a smile as she placed a bag of flour on the counter "Okay"

~~~~~~

Craig's pov

I quickly woke up, confused why I'm asleep but I soon realized Tweek told me to nap, I push the covers off me as I get out of bed. As I'm walking downstairs I get hit with a strong sent of vanilla cupcakes and something else, I can't quite tell what it is but it smells so fucking good. I walk into the kitchen to the sight of Tricia sitting at the dinner table while Tweek places a batch of cupcakes in the table. I saw the blonde turn his head towards me, "Hi Craig!"
"Hi? Whats with the cupcakes, is it somebody's birthday?"

"Nope! Me and Tricia decided to make cupcakes for fun!"

"TWEEK ALSO ORDER JACK IN THE BOX!" I turn my gaze towards my sister and smile, I speed walkover to the table.
"Tweek. You're amazing. I love you." I grabbed the back from my sister so I can grab my food, "Your welcome"
"You're not gonna thank me? I helped with those cupcakes"

"Uhh ya sure thanks" I stuffed my face into the burger as Tweek places a cupcake by my drink, I raise my eyebrow at him while I continued to chew, "Try them, I made sure to make them really tasty!"
I put my burger down then quickly picking up the sweet vanilla treat in-front of me, I looked at it for a few seconds before taking bite, right after the pastry entered my mouth I sunk into my chair out of joy, I've never tasted something so good before this is better then any store bought cupcakes! "Shit Tweek this is good! I feel like I'm in heaven...or hell since you're here"
"I'm glad you like them" I watch the imp give me a sweet smile while Tricia stuffs her face into the cupcakes like a pig.
If Tweek baked me stuff like this all the time then I might marry him.

~Somewhere near Stark's pond~

3rd pov

"HOW DO YOU NOT BELIEVE US FATASS!" Yelled a ginger in a green Ushanka hat, "Because I don't believe Jews..or Stan"
Cartman crossed his arms as he eyed Kyle and Stan. "Dude we have proof look-"
"LOOK!" The hot-headed ginger snatched the photo from the raven-haired boy's hand and shoved it into the brunette's fat face.
"That's photoshopped!" The brunette turned away smiling, this set off Kyle even more. "AHH! KENNY YOU BELIEVE US"
The poor blondie grabbed the photo from the aggressive boy, he nodded in agreement after examining the picture for a bit.
"SEE KENNY BELIEVES US!"

"YEAH!"

"Oh come on Kenny will believe anything! If you told him sticking your dick into snow makes it better he'd probably do it!"

"It does!?" The boy in a puffy orange parka ran off to find a big patch of snow to stick his wee wee in, Cartman had a satisfied look on his face, "See"
"ARG!" Kyle quickly raised his fist at the fat kid threatening to beat the shit out of him, "WOAHH, KYLE DON'T PUNCH HIM!"
Stan quickly grabbed the Ginger's arm, he tried pulling it down but the hot-headed boy is putting up a fight.
"Yeah! Listen to you're boyfriend and put your hands down kale!"

"I'm gonna kill him.."

"DUDE NO!"

"YOU WON'T JEW!"

Kenny's pov

I kept jogging till I could barely hear my friends screaming, once I was far enough I take out the photo out of my pocket.
I frowned after looking at the picture again. He better not get attached to that boy..You're here for one thing, do it before you get hurt idiot. I quickly threw the photograph on the ground, pushing it further into the snow with my foot, I hope he does it before things get out of hand and I better get back to my friends before Cartman dies.