Chapter 42- Bored, Lazy Boys

(Drawing by mossplush on instagram)

Tricia's pov

I sat on the couch munching on potato chips as I watch Courage The Cowardly Dog, "Ha stupid dog.." I smile at my show while I grab a chip that dropped on the floor, "UGHHHHH" I quickly look up to find the owner of the groan and find a very angered imp, I watch as he plopped down on the spot next to me. "I HATE CRAIG!"
"Me too"

"Why is he being such a bum today?! He's usually so productive!"

"It's a no school day, he just does nothing on those type of days"

"I EVEN GOT YOUR DAD TO TRY GET CRAIG UP AND IT JUST ENDED WITH THE TWO FLIPPING EACH OTHER OFF!"

"Ya it's a family thing for us"

"Where's your mom?"

"Gardening in the back, don't bother her Tweek. She might throw a shovel at Craig or you" I shrug my shoulders as I turned my focus back to my show, I hear the imp quietly sigh. "You guys are so busy with something and I have nothing to do!"
"What do you usually do on weekends?"

"Well me and Craig do something interesting like going out or I sleep to regain energy for the week"

"Do that then"

"But Craig is in the bed and I don't wanna sleep while he's there!"

"Uh watch T.V with him? Or cuddle with him"

"W-What?" I watch the now flustered blonde jerk his body back, guess he didn't like that idea. "Usually me and that freak, I call my brother, judge random shows together but I'm busy so you go do that"

"NO"

"Alright" I smirk at Tweek as I get up to get another bag of chips.

~~~~

Tweek's pov

I walk into Craig's room and right away I get his beady little eyes on me, "What?"
"Nothing" The noiret turned his back to his phone, he was laying on his stomach while he had covers over his body, I walked towards Stripe's cage, I open her gate door. I quickly picked up the furry brown creature into the palm of my hands. I carefully and slowly walk over to the bed, once I made it I gently placed Stripe on a pillow by Craig's side then I plopped onto of the noiret's back. "Get off me, you're heavy"
"You've carried me multiple times so you'll be fine"

"Whatever" I softly pet the pretty creature in front me, I smiled when I heard Stripe make happy squeaks. I don't know how a asshole could have such a sweet and cute little critter. "Tweek"
"Hm?" I look behind myself, trying my best to look at Craig's face, "You're tail, it's wrapped around my whole ass arm"
"Shit! S-Sorry!" I quickly snatched my own tail once it slipped off the noiret's arm, I blush out of embarrassment as I picked up Stripe and got up. "It's fine" I nodded my head rapidly as I gently placed the guinea pig in her cage, I closed the gate then shuffled back to the bed; I dropped down next to the pastor, laying on my back. "I'm bored"
"Go nap"

"But I don't want to"

"You need to regain energy for this week though"

"I know"

*sigh* I watch the noiret get off his stomach, he sat up as he open his arms towards me "Come here" I crawled over to the star boy, I hugged his chest as I rested my face into his neck. "Sleep you weirdo"
"I'm not weird"

"Sure, whatever you say"

~~~~~

Laura's (Mrs.Tucker) Pov

I walk into my eldest child's room and see him on his phone while Tweek snuggled close to him, "Aw" , Craig lifted his phone from his device, making contact with me. "Hi mom"
"Hello son, would you like to come to the store with me?"

"Yes"

"Does Tweek wanna come?"

"Nah, he's regaining energy or something"

"Is that a imp thing..?"

"Uh I think? I don't really know"

"Hm, okay but do you not wanna stay here with him?"

"Nope!" I watch the noiret move the sleeping imp off him as he pushed the covers off of his-self and on Tweek, once he jumped out of bed I began to speak again,  "Well meet me in the car when you get your shoes on"
"Okay mom" Craig grabbed his crocs or what he likes to call his 'lazy shopping shoes'
(I actually call my crocs that they're my non-formal shoes) I walked out of my pastor liked son's room, skimming through my grocery list on my phone to see if I need to add anything else to it.

(Erm hey guys, it's been awhile unless you think 2 weeks is not long. So yeah I apologize for not writing for a while but I've been pretty busy with school and my own things but I got some pretty epic things planned for this dumb story! Also sorry for only publishing 3 chapters instead of 4, I wanna post more then 4 next time so that's why you only get 3 anyways I'll write when I'm able to so you guys have a great rest of your day and I'll see you in 30 years!)