Chapter 7- You Have To Kill

(This song is really relevant to this chapter so you should totally listen to it while reading this :3 Also I have no idea who made that drawing, I found it off Pinterest but credits to whoever drew that!)

WARNING- There is verbal abuse in this chapter so if you're uncomfortable with reading that please scroll to the very end because there's a short explanation of this chapter without the verbal abuse!

If you don't know what verbal abuse means, it's somebody who excessively uses horrible insults on someone or calling someone names.

No pov-

Screams and cries are heard from the Tweak's household...

Mr.Tweak- "YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING CORRECTLY TWEEK!" "THIS IS THE 3RD PERSON YOU COULDN'T KILL"
Mr.Tweak says with such hate in his voice, staring at his son Tweek Tweak who was shaking uncontrollably trying to build up the courage to respond to his farther

Tweek- "I can do things correctly d-da-"

Mr.Tweak- "SPEAK UP FOR ONCE, HOW ARE YOU GONNA BE A IMP AND STILL TALK WITH NO CONFIDENCE"
Tweek was cut off by his farther's cruel words. Tears started to well up in the poor blonde boy's eyes

Mrs.Tweak- "RICHARD, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? HE'S A FUCKING 18 YEAR OLD BOY!" Tweek's mother butted in the conversation and stood in front of his farther blocking his eyes from Tweek's watery ones

Mr.Tweak- "OKAY? HE'S 18 AND STILL CAN'T KILL A SINGLE PERSON!"
"DO YOU KNOW HOW WEIRD THAT IS? I WAS 13 ALREADY KILLING FULL ASS ADULTS!"
Richard stood there staring at his wife waiting for her to agree with him.

Mrs.Tweak- "THATS NOT EXCUSE TO VERBALLY ABUSE OUR FUCKING SON!"
Tears of anger started to fog up Mrs.Tweak's vision. She couldn't believe how horrible the love of her life was treating their son, she wanted to punch the absolute shit out of him for what he was saying to her baby.

Mr.Tweak- "You're right Helen.."
"I'm sorry Tweek but I can't let stay.." Richard says in a soft voice looking down at his feet then to his wife.

Mrs.Tweak- "Richard, you don't mean we really have to?!"

Mr.Tweak- "Yes we have to honey, it's the only way"

Tweek- "wh- what is he talking about mom?" The confused blondie looked at his mom who was trying to hold back more of her tears, then he slowly looked at his dad who had a sad expression on.

Mr.Tweak- "Tweek.. we're kicking you out and you can't come home till you kill a human.."
The young imp's eyes shot wide open. He felt like someone had ripped his heart out. Tweek saw his mom finally let streams of tears of sadness escape her eyes.

Tweek- "B-but.. dad! I can't just kill a hum-" "..who am I supposed to k-kill?.."
The poor imp hated the fact that he had to kill a human to stay home, but he really loved his parents and he wanted to stay with them so he had no other choice but to give in to his dad's orders.

Mr.Tweak- "there's a Young Pastor who stays at the church after hours, plus he's the same age as you so it shouldn't be that hard"
"Kill the boy and bring back something that belongs to him then you'll be welcome back home, got it Tweek?"

Tweek- "Y-yes.."

Mr.Tweak- "Great because you'll leave tomorrow night!"

~Time skip- the next night~

No pov-

Tweek- "O-okay I think I'm ready.." The young imp says starring at his beloved parents

Mr.Tweak- "Do you have your trident?"

Tweek- "Yup!"

Mr.tweak- "Alright, looks like you're all set!" "Have a safe trav-" Richard was cut off by his wife bursting out into tears.
She threw her arms around her son like he was getting drafted into war.

(I bet on losing dogs by mitski starts playing)

Helen placed her chin on top of Tweek's head, She slowly started running her fingers through his unkept frizzy hair.

Mrs.Tweak- "My baby, my sweet baby, Please be carful"
"Remember me and your father love you very much" As soon as Tweek heard his mother voice, he felt tears start to fog up his  vision causing him to wrap his arms around his mother that he loved very much.

Tweek- "I love you guys too"

Mr.Tweak tried resisting the urge to hug his family but failed and gave into his sadness.
He had wrapped his arms around both his wife and son.

Mr.Tweak- "stay safe Tweek...please" he says in a hush voice..

Explanation for people who skipped down- Tweek's dad and mom told Tweek that he couldn't stay home until who killed a human because Tweek had never killed a single person. So his dad told him to kill the young pastor and bring back something that belongs to him, once Tweek does so he'll be welcome back home.