Chapter 12- Accidental Cuddling

(Drawing credits to NIKO_GIR on Twitter)

Tricia's pov

I thanked the delivery man for delivering my pizza, once I see he's close to his car, I close the door and walk to the coffee table.
I set down the pizza box and open the lid.
"oOoo!" Tweek looks at the pizza in 'awe', he's basically drooling from the sight of the glorious food.

No pov

Tweek- "Thank you Tricia!"

Tricia- "You're so welcome"  The peach haired girl shot back to the blond with a smile

Craig- "What happened to 'Thank you Craig' ?"  The grumpy noiret raised a eyebrow to his sister waiting for his thanks

Tricia- "I bought the pizza?"

Craig- "you bought the pizza with MY money and phone" Tricia rolled her eyes at her brother as well as flipping him off, Craig returned the favor and flipped of his annoying sister

Tweek- "Thank you Craig and Tricia!" The imp simply smiled at the both of them to hopefully get rid of the angry tension between the two Tucker siblings.

Craig/Tricia- "Thank you" The Tuckers scowled at each other as they grabbed a slice of pizza.

Little time skip to night time

Tweek's pov

I'm sitting in the middle of Craig and his little sister Tricia on the couch because they wouldn't stop bickering with each other and it was really bothering me. We're watching Red Racer which is apparently Craig's favorite show and I can tell because its like there's stars in his eyes.
I look to my left to see Tricia cuddled up in a blanket, she looks so adorable! I can't believe Craig hates her.
I turn to my right we're the noiret sat with his elbow on the arm of the couch and his chin resting on his hand. I tugged on his sleeve to get his attention

"Hm?" The raven haired male moves his eyes to mine.

"I'm getting sleepy" I say yawing in between my sentence

"Okay? Go to sleep then"

"Well obviously I'm gonna go to bed idiot but I was wondering if I could borrow some of your clothes, I don't wanna sleep in this again."  I say nervously, expecting a negative response from him

"Huh, sure, whatever, just shut up Red Racer is about to come back on" he responded kinda harshly, looking away from me and back to the tv

"Thanks!" I say happily getting off the couch. As I was walking up the steps I hear a faint "mhm you're welcome" from the pastor.
I opened Craig's bedroom door and walked in, once I closed the door I heard little squeaks from the desk. I strolled over to the desk and I see a GUINEA PIG! I didn't know Craig had a pet! I mean I've only known him for like a day or two but this critter is so cute! I quickly said bye to the guinea pig and went to Craig's wardrobe to pick out something to sleep in.
After some rummaging in his wardrobe I picked out grey pajama shorts and a slightly baggy black shirt.
Once I got dressed I threw my previous clothes some where on the floor, I sleepily walked over to the bed and crawled in, getting comfortable.

Craig's pov

After a couple of hours of watching Red Racer it finally switched to a different show, I softly sighed, Turing off the tv. I rub my eyes realizing that Tricia is passed out on the couch and Tweek is upstairs probably asleep. I get off the couch and gently picked up my sleeping sister and the blanket she was laying with. As I walked upstairs to my sister's room I hear her mumble out "craig can you tuck me in..?" "I was gonna in the first place but sure" 
I walked right through Tricia's doorway because she left her door open, I softly place her down on her light pink princess bed. Surprisingly she wanted to keep her princess bed even though she's 15. I tuck the blankets over Tricia's body and kiss her forehead. "Good night shithead"

I tiredly walked inside my room and went to my pet guinea pig Stripe.
"Hey Stripe" I say putting some food in her cage. *Speak*  "oh, that's tweek, He's a Imp and I hate him" *Speak*
"haha ya no, I'm not gonna be friends with him Stripe"
I said good night to Stripe and got ready for bed, after I finished getting into my pajamas I walked towards my bed and got in, covering myself with blankets.  I started to think maybe Stripe is right I should be friends with Twee-
My thoughts stopped when I felt the imp roll over to me, I roughly shove him to the other side of the bed.
Okay, we're was I? Oh ya being friends with-
Once again I'm being interrupted, I look down to see Tweek clinging on to arm. I feel my cheeks burn up..

3rd pov

The youthful imp slept peacefully as his arms were loosely wrapped around the raven hair's neck, his head was also stuffed in the pastor's neck. Tweek cuddled with Craig Tucker, the person he hated the most.
On the other hand, the young pastor has his arms wrapped around the imp's waist and his legs straggled on the side of the blonde's. Craig slept knowing that Tweek was unaware of how they were laying.
You might be wondering why are they sleeping like this? Do they like each other? Are they friends?
Those answers would be a great inferences but sadly the reason for the accidental cuddling is because Tweek wouldn't let go of Craig's arm causing the noiret to give into the sleepy blond's crave for cuddles.

(I'm so sorry if this was a boring and long chapter, I couldn't think of anything to write down but I promise the next chapter will be more interesting!)