Chapter 31- The Gang's All Here!

(Art by cheescheesyy on twitter and tumblr)

Tweek's pov

"Tweek come here" I turned around and saw Craig patting his lap for me; I quickly walked over to him to sit down while my cheeks flushed a little, I felt like my stomach was gonna explode.
"Uh..n-not on my lap I meant for you to sit between my legs"
"ACK! I-I'm sorry Craig" My face turned bright red out of embarrassment as I slide onto the floor and in between the pastor legs. I felt my hair being softly brushed as the noiret began to talk again"For somebody who has very messy, frizzy hair you surprisingly don't have any knots"

"I take care of my hair it just naturally goes crazy"

"Is that why you had 30+ shampoo bottles that one time?"

"N-NO!"

"Then why did you have them?"

"It's called having backups!"

"Ya suree"
I quietly chuckled to myself as looked up at the T.V while the noriet continued to brush my hair
(they're watching The Cat Returns because I love that movie 😔)
"Wait why are you brushing my hair if it's just gonna frizz up?"

"I'm putting clips in your bangs so they don't get sticky since we're getting ice-cream" I felt plastic clips pull back my tuffs as Craig was talking to me. "Oh, Thank you"
"Mhm" I turn around to face the noiret and smile,"How should I repay you tonight?"
"Hmm? how about you stop clinging to me while you sleep"

"Aw you know you love cuddling with me Tucker"

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't. You'll never know" We just stared in each other's eyes for a minute or two but that was ruined when Craig grabbed my chin making me go closer to his face, I felt my lips very briefly brush over his. My cheeks started to burn up, I was so flustered that I squeaked, I FUCKING SQUEAKED! "Did you squeak.?"
"n-no!?"

"PFF DUDE YOU TOTALLY DID!"

"I DIDN'T I DIDN'T!!" I continued to yell at Craig as he pushed me out of his way to walk over to the shoe rack.
I got a shoe thrown at my head, I snapped my neck towards the pastor "Shut up and put your shoes on, you spaz"
"I'll show you a FUCKING SPAZ" I roll up my sleeves as I stomp over to the stupid human, I lift my fist at him while he's grabbing random shoes to protect himself from my raft "I'LL STOP MAKING COFFEE!"
"GRR YOU'RE SAFE FOR NOW TUCKER"

~Time Skip~

Craig's pov

I quickly parked my car when I found a space near the the ice cream parlor.
I checked my phone as I waited for the imp to get out, once he got out he cling to my arm, "You okay?"
"Y-Ya! I'm just worried J-Jimmy won't like me"

"Oh trust me Jimmy will love you, he's friendly with everybody even Eric Cartman!"

"Who's Eric?"

"Some fatass jerk but still Jimmy is gonna wanna be friends with you"

"O-Okay" Me and Tweek walked towards the shop filled up with sweet cold delights, we we're pretty much talking distance from the table full of my friends but Clyde still jogged over to us. "HIIII CRAIGYYY AND TWEEKY"
"Hi Clyde!"

"Jesus Clyde tone it down a notch" I squinted my eyes as the annoying brunette hugged both me and Tweek at the same time; once he pulled away I moved the imp's hand off my arm, "You can let go now"
"Oh okay-"

"WOW you just gonna make your boyfriend let go of you, Tsk Tsk"

"B-Boyfriend? WHAT NO WE AREN'T TOGETHER! TRUST ME I WOULDN'T!"

"He's just teasing you so don't spazz out" I smacked the back of the raging imp's head causing him to glare at me, I flipped him off as I sat down at the table Tolkien was at.

No pov

Craig- "Hey dude"

Tolkien- "Did you really have to hit Tweek in the back of the head?"

Craig- "I didn't hit him it was Clyde"

Tolkien- "You're so childish"

Craig- "Anyways where's Jimmy?"

Clyde- "HE WENT THE BATHROOM" The two sitting boys turned their heads towards the loud brunette and the startled imp, Craig patted the seat by him signaling Tweek to sit by him and of course he sat next to the pastor. Clyde sat down next to Tolkien as he continued to speak.

Clyde- "I can't wait for Tweek and Jimmy to meet! It's gonna be so cool!"

Jimmy- "H-H-Hey guys!" A brunette boy with crutches smiled and waved at the boys as he walked up to the beige table
(Smile and wave boys, smile and wave. Also the table looks like those tables outside of freddy's frozen custard & steakburgers if you ever been to one)

Craig- "Speak of the devil, what's up Jimmy"

Jimmy- "T-The sk-k-ky" (My bro is a little joker 🥶)

Clyde "PFFFFF THE SKY HAHAAAAH"

Tolkien- "Craig don't you have to introduce somebody to Jimmy?"

Craig- "Oh shit I forgot! Jimmy this is Tweek Tweak, Tweek this is Jimmy Valmer"

Jimmy- "Nice t-t-t-to meet you T-Tweek"

Tweek- "You too Jimmy"

Clyde- "The gang's all here! Can we get ice cream now?!"

Tolkien- "Ya let's go inside before Clyde loses his mind"

Craig- "Is he the new Cartman or something?"

Clyde- "HOW DARE YOU!"

Jimmy- "W-W-W-Watch out C-Clyde If y-y-you talk to much a d-d-d-donut will fall out of y-you're rolls!"

Clyde- "You guys are mean" They all laughed at Clyde's pain for a good 3 minutes even the imp giggled when the brunette started to tear a little but he still didn't know who Cartman was.
(If you wanna know what they got
Craig- vanilla shake with whipped cream and strawberries
Tweek- hazelnut/coffee ice cream with a chocolate straw
Clyde- Mint ice cream
Tolkien- vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce and strawberries
Jimmy- banana split/sundae)