Chapter 4- Something About Him Is Stopping Me

(Drawing by macintosh5311 on instagram)

Tweek's pov

UGHHH I hate how that interaction between me and the human went, it was so embarrassing!
Wait why am I thinking about this I have better things to worry about like how I have to...
I can't kill this boy.. I mean I was going to and I have to but I just can't, something about him is stopping me from doing so.
Err I need to do it though! I can't go back home till I do..

I lower myself from the air and now standing on my feet. I look up at the pastor that I now realize I never got his name. I feel a light touch of somebody's hand on my tail

"ACK" I look who's hand it was and of course it was the stupid human's hand!

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"
I look at him angrily, grinding my teeth together waiting for a response but nothing came out of the human's mouth. He just stared at me, lightly holding my tail.
I finally grew too impatient to wait for a response from this god lover! I yank my tail out of his hand and pull out my trident from my back ready to pierce into the pastor's chest.

"IF YOU MOVE ANY CLOSER I'LL STAB YOUR HEART OUT OF YOUR DAMN CHEST STUPID HUMAN!"
The pastor raises an eyebrow at me. A small smirk appears on his dumb face.

"We both know you're not gonna stab my heart out of my 'damn' chest" he said slowly moving my trident out of the way with his pointer finger
I look at him angrily while I strap my trident back on my back.. I take a deep breath, might as well try

No pov

Tweek- "uh human, pastor , could I ask you something?"

The young pastor looks at the imp with his dull expressionless face wondering what useless trash Tweek had to say.

Tweek- "..could I stay the night here?."

Craig looked at the imp like he just used god's name in vein ( I guess tweek kinda did, he's a demon asking to stay in a church-)

Craig- "What?! No this a church, a sacred place, a place of god. No devil like you should stay here, are you stupid?"
"Plus you just threatened to kill me!" the pastor crossed his arms giving the devil a irritated look for his stupid question

The imp looks back at the pastor with a sad pouting face hoping that Craig would change his mind which didn't work, so Tweek had to resort to his back up plan.

Tweek- *Starts hyperventilating and shaking out of control* (I didn't have another way to put that out)

Craig- "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING IDIOT YOUR GONNA PASS OU-"

The noiret's words were cut off by the sight of seeing the blondie fall backwards, basically passed out on the floor.
Craig looks at the now passed out devil, trying to figure out what to do with the him. He couldn't just leave him in the church somebody would discover Tweek and probably kill him.
As a pastor you'd think Craig would just leave the imp to die but for some reason something was stopping Craig from doing so, he felt 'bad' for the imp. (Gay)

Tweek's pov

I'm praying to satan that Craig actually believes I'm passed out so he can leave me at the church. I need be here to gather information about the pastor if you really wanted to know!..
I keep wanting to peek to see if he's still there but before I could even open a eye I feel a grasp on my tail..
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GUY DOING..wait..is he dragging me somewhere?
What if he throws me into the dumpster!? WHAT IF HE TURNS ME IN OR WORSE CRUCIFY ME. OH JEEZ!

Craig's pov

I stand there still in shock that tweek had passed out. What am I even suppose to do? I can't just leave him here, it's a church and he's a fucking imp. I mean I could bring to my house...
nobody's gonna be home... Ya I'll do that it's my only decision for now.
~grabs tweek's tail~
Maybe I should carry him instead? NAH, he'll be fine if I drag him he's a imp after all he's definitely experienced worse then being dragged.

No pov-

The young pastor, Craig Tucker, was now dragging a imp name Tweek Tweak by his tail, why? because Craig didn't wanna carry him.
The pastor thought nobody would be outside at this hour to see him dragging a imp and normally he would be right but this time he wasn't..