Very Very Late Christmas Special!

( massive credits to sptenko on instagram cause this shit cutie)

3rd pov

It was a pretty chilly day in South Park, the streets were covered with more fluffy white snow than usual and everybody was out enjoying themselves. Our noiret stayed inside cooking breakfast as his parents got ready to go out for a walk to look at all the decoration all over the neighborhood houses.
"Alright Craig, me and your farther are heading out"

"Okay Mama"
Laura pulled her son into a hug as she questioned him, "Are you guys gonna open  your presents now?"

"No Tricia said she wanted to do it when you guys come back"

"Oh alright, love you"

"Love you too" Craig smiled a little when his mom kissed his cheek then waving goodbye. He went back to placing eggs and bacon on a plate with pancakes on it. He walked over to the table and placed to plates down with the same thing on it, he quickly walked back to the counter to make coffee for Tweek and speaking of Tweek, who was groggily walking to the kitchen. The imp sat down in his chair as he stared at his boyfriend.

Craig's Pov

I walked over to the table holding a cup coffee, I place it near to the sleepy imp's plate then I quickly make my way to my seat. "Morning honey"
"Morning"
I picked up my phone to check the time as Tweek started to eat his food.
It was 9:03 AM, god how early did I wake up. "Wears Tricia and your parents?" I look up from my phone,
"Oh, Tric went out to play with Karen and my parents are looking at decorations"

"Ohh okay!"
I watch my boyfriend finish his plate, he got up from his seat as he kissed me on the cheek. "Can you throw my dish in the sink for me?"
"Sure-"

"Okay! Thank you, love youuuu!!"
I watch my blonde run into the living room as I mumble 'I love you too'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple minutes past of me just scrolling through my phone, finally I get bored and put my phone in my pocket. I pick the three empty dishes and throw them in the sink, after I made my way to the living room. I stare at Tweek as he giggles in joy at the sight of the snow fall on the window, I grab his waist and pull him into hug.

Tweek's pov

Make contact with Craig and smile. "Does snow really make you this happy?"
"Well yeah! I spent most of my life inside"

"You wanna go out in it?"

"YES! CAN I HIT YOU WITH SNOW BALLS?"

"Sure but first.." I watch my noiret point at something above us with his eyes, I curiously look up and blush at the sight of mistletoe. I look back at my boyfriend and see his stupid smirk.
"You think you're so slick don't you"

"I do" I smile as I pull him into a kiss that slowly turned into small pecks till we stopped.
I grabbed Craig's hand and started walking us towards the stairs, "where are we going?"
"To get our coats, I wanna play in the snow!"

"Oh yeah I almost forgot"

(MERRY VERY LATE GYATMAS!!!)