Chapter 40- Lover Boys

(Art by tocartss on twitter, I love their art so much)

3rd pov

4 boys sat at a circle table in the library of their high school, it was a free period for Craig's gang and they all decided to 'study' together for a up coming biology test. Two brunettes cracked jokes at their richest friend for spending over 30 bucks for coffee. Unlike the the lover boy's friends, he was having a hard time with his emotions.
"What's up with you Craig?" Finally Clyde said something about the pastor's frowning face, "Y-Y-Yeah! Y-You're practically i-in s-s-s-space". The upset boy looked up at his friends then quickly laid his head in his arms as he kept eye contact with them,
"I wish I was in space right now.." the noiret mumbled out which caused Tolkien to widen his eyes. "What happened?"
"What do you mean what happened? Nothing happened"

"You only say you want to be in space when you want to avoid something troubling, now what's going o-" The brunette slammed his hands on the table, quickly cutting off the worried boy, "DID STRIPE DIE?!"
"What?! NO!"

"Oh, um well that's good!" Clyde awkwardly smiled off his embarrassing outburst,
"Is it a-a-a-about T-Tw-T-Tweek?" Craig quickly darted his eyes somewhere else to avoid his friend's eye contact. The brunette gasped loudly as he pointed at the blushing pastor.
"Clyde stop it before Craig throws a book at you again". Once the annoying copper-colored boy shut up, Tolkien quickly looked at the now red noiret, "You're gonna confess to him right?"
"Maybe..I mean I want to but I don't know where and when to. I was gonna do it at the flower garden in that guy's backyard but it brings back too much memories of Valentina"

"There's a m-m-m-m-meteor shower t-t-t-his Sund-day, Y-Y-You should do it t-t-then!" The comedic brunette looked up from his phone smiling, "But I work Sunday"
Clyde nudge his head close to Jimmy's so he could look at his phone, Tolkien practically took the phone from the two brunettes. "Dude, Craig! It's like an hour after your shift so you'll definitely be able to do it!"

"But I like going home and sleeping after church.." The pastor frowned thinking about how much he has to do just to ask out a spazzy imp, The dark-haired boy looked up from Jimmy's phone, "Craig, you better confess to him or somebody else will do it"
"I know..I'll do it this Sunday"

"YEAH!"

"L-L-LET'S GO!"

"Aw my little Craigy is growing up so fast!~" Tolkien took off the noiret's chullo to ruffle his dark raven hair as the two brunettes dapped each other up, "If you don't put my chullo back on in the next 5 seconds I'll break every single tiny glass decoration you own.." Tolkien just laughed as he very neatly put Craig's beloved blue chullo back on.

~~~~~

Tweek's pov

"You alright Tweek?" I quickly look up at my blonde friend, BeBe.
"Oh, Yeah! I'm just worried about Craig, he usually gets here before me" I was waiting for the pastor to get here so we could get lunch; Bebe was waiting for her girlfriend, platonic girlfriend, Wendy Testaburger. "I'm sure he's fine, he's probably just taking his sweet time getting here"

"Hey girlie and Mr. Lover Boy!" Me and Bebe looked behind me and saw a noirette who was quickly making her way towards us, "Hi wens!"
"Hi Wendy" I gave the noirette a small hug before the blonde kissed her cheek.
"Tweek have you noticed that guy has been staring you down this time?"
I look to where Wendy was pointing at and see some brown, blonde-ish haired boy in maybe a grade below me.
"Oh, I know him! He's like the errand boy for the cheerleaders, he got me Cheez Itz a couple of times, he's a also a major sweetheart and most definitely has the hots for you Tweeky!" The blonde and noirette giggled and smiled at me as my cheeks flushed.
"Wowww Tweek you've gotten really popular!" I shook my head as I laughed at my friends; They are kinda right about me getting 'popular', I mean a lot of people know me because Craig is always around me but I've made some friends that are fairly well known here like Kenny McCormick, Bebe Stevens, Wendy Testaburger, Jason white, and Butter Stotch.
"H-Hey Tweek" I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard some random voice calling me causing me to jump, I quickly look and see it's the bot who was staring at me not too long ago, "O-Oh hi?"
"Sorry did I scare you..?"

"No, well kinda but it's alright you just caught me off guard!"

"Could I ask you a question.?" I watch as the boy's face slowly got red as he fiddled with his thumbs; I awkwardly smiled at the flustered boy, I'm practically praying that somebody will stop this guy from saying anything more 'then let's be friends'. "Sure!"
"I know we've only met once or twice and you probably don't remember me or know my name but I think you're very pretty and I was wondering if you liked to-"

"Shut up and move out of my way AJ" Before AJ? Could finish his very lovely confession Craig cut him off, "Fuck off, I'm not talking to you Tucker!"
"Ouch not my last name!" The noriet dramatically grabbed his chest and laid his head on my shoulder, I quietly giggled to myself as I pushed the pastor's head off my shoulder.
"I'm trying to tell Tweek something so back off!"
"He's not interested" I quickly looked at Craig with widened eyes as the boy head over heels for me clenched his fist together "How do you know what he's wants!" Craig grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers together causing me to fluster up, it also made AJ fucking pissed. The noriet lifted our hands up to make the angered blonde-ish haired boy jealous.
"Because he's not into brown, blonde haired boys, who's name is AJ. He's more into guys with: black hair, tanned brown skin, blue/yellow eyes, blue chullo and his name has to be Craig Tucker"

"You just described yourself!"

"That's the point genius" And with that Craig started walking towards the cafeteria, basically making me move with him. "BYE BEBE, WENDY" I watch my best friends wave goodbye at me as they laughed at the heart broken AJ,
"TWEEK I'M BETTER THAN THAT ASSHOLE JUST GAVE ME ONE CHANCE!"

"SORRY AJ HE'S TO CLINGY AND WON'T LET ME FREE!"

(This chapter was honestly cringy as hell but I have like 7 other chapters to write and I'm too lazy to change it)