Chapter 35- Jealouse Boy

(I like this drawing but I don't know who made this so credits to them)

3rd pov

It was 6:30 am on a pretty chilly Sunday morning, Young Pastor Craig was scurrying to the church to set up his equipment for his part of today's ceremony on the other hand Farther Maxi was putting out pamphlets and other materials for people who want to help out for the church and any information about future events happening.

'BANG'

The brunette priest dropped his remanding pamphlets on floor as he jumped a little, he turned and grabbed his chest out of relief. "Oh, it's just you Craig"
"Sorry, did I startle you Farther?"

"Just a little" The Young pastor quickly picked up the fallen papers off the floor, he placed them on the table.
"You're pretty early, We don't start till 9:30"

"I know but I have some things to work on, plus something's wrong with my mic"

"Again?!"

"Sadly yes"

"Sorry you got stuck with such a crappy thing, Tucker"

"It's alright! It just needs a little modification and it'll be good" The noiret started walking off to his office as he finished talking "Are you sure, son?" The pastor just nodded and gave the priest thumbs up as he pasted a couple of church chairs

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tweek's pov

I impatiently sat by Tricia, I tugged at the collar of a white button up shirt I was wearing. I felt so uncomfortable wearing fancy black pants and a correctly white button up shirt with a black bow tie. Mrs.Tucker calls them church clothes. My vision of a stage in-front of me was quickly blocked off as a girl passed by. She sat a couple inches away from me, as she looked at her phone I examined her appearance. She was a pretty black girl with blonde streaks in her dark orange hair that perfectly matched her pale green looking eyes, she was wearing a light pink button up shirt and a poofy white skirt. The girl turned her head towards me which startled the shit out of me, I guess I was staring a little too much..
"Can I help you?"

"N-No! I mean um you're p-pretty! Sorry for staring.."

"Oh! It's alright!"

"I've never seen you here before, are you new?"

"Yea, kinda. Do you come here often?"

"Well ya, it's part of my religion to go to church but I mostly come here for the pastor! He's so cute!"
Is she talking about Craig?..She's gotta be the girl who wants to ask out him and she's so pretty! He's definitely gonna say yes to her..I quickly smile and nod at the pale eyed girl as she turned her focus towards the stage where Farther Maxi, who was picking up a microphone.

"Good Morning and welcome to South Park Church. We are so thankful to each and every one of you for being here with us today. We are very pleased to be able to welcome those of you that have been with us for a long time now and if this your first time here, we'd like to warmly welcome you into our holy sacred place as our brothers and our sisters"
Farther Maxi sweetly smiled at the crowd in-front of him as he picked up a bible on a podium by him.
(I literally had to read so many church websites just to get that opening correctly, shout out to me for being my catholic self)

~Little time skip- 30 minutes later~

I weakly tried to keep my eyes open as this old brunette man continued to read about whatever was in the Bible, his voice was so boring that it made me sleepy. I slouched down a little as I closed my eyes.
"Alright, Ladies and Gentlemen you may put your Bibles back in the cubby in front of you" I heard clanking of holy books being placed in wooden cubbyholes as I rested my head back.
"It's time for our second part of today's ceremony! Put your hands together for your Young Pastor, Craig Tucker!!"
I quickly jolted up after I heard Tucker; I focused on the stage. Everybody started clapping and whistling as the noiret ran up on the stage with a microphone in his hand.
"Good evening everybody! WHO'S READY TO SET THEIR HEART TO SALVATION?" The cheering continued as Craig nervously laughed off the fact that his microphone had static noises coming out of it in between his sentence, I felt my cheeks turn pink as I saw him smile. I swear for a split second his smile was directed to me, I looked to my left and saw the star struck orange-haired girl smiling up at the pastor...he probably meant that for her..I sadly frowned at the thought of Craig going out with her.