Chapter 3- The Flashback

(Drawing by FartShitter123 on Pinterest)

Craig's pov

I'm not the biggest fan of going to the store with my family because everybody just gets mad at each other over the shopping list , but today its just me and my mom which is nice.

"Craig" my mom spoke out, stopping me from opening the car door on the passenger's side.

"Hm?"

"Take off your hat, love" I turn my head towards her in confusion. I never take off my hat (crusty ass hair..)

"What, why?"

"It's hot today sweetheart. I don't want you getting a heat stroke because of your chullo" she smiled at me sweetly. I tried to utter a word against my mother but I watch as her lovely smile faded to a irritated expression "Craig, I'm asking nicely"

(A chullo is the type of hat that Craig wears if you were wondering)

"Ughh fine" I take off my hat and open the door

"Thank you Craig" she says showing me that sweet smile once again then flipping me off.
I flipped her off back as she opened the door on driver's side.
Sometimes people say that me and my family flipping each other off isn't healthy but I strongly disagree, it's our way of saying 'I love you even though you're a pain in the ass' .

~time skip to inside the store~

I was standing by my mom spacing out while she looked for hair products for my dumb little sister. My day dreaming soon came to stop once I see a shampoo bottle slide towards my feet. I didn't bother to look where it came from so I went back to spacing out but that was also ruin when my mom started speaking.

"Oh, Craig go give that bottle back to that blonde boy across from you"
"He dropped it" she said taking a quick glance at me then back to the hair products.

"but mom he can get it himself if he dropped it"

"It doesn't matter, go be a gentleman and give it to him"

I roll my eyes as I picked up the bottle of soap getting ready to start walking towards the boy.

"Uh hey you dropped this" I say looking at the bottle then up at the boy

"HUH?!" "T-THAts Not MinE!" He was shaking, stuttering, and twitching it was odd but kinda funny.

"It is, I literally saw you drop it. Plus you're the only person in this aisle beside me"
I say as I turn my head to see my mom slowly walking off with the basket to the make-up aisle

I turn back and watched as the blonde boy tried to make up an excuse that he didn't drop the bottle when I realized he was wearing a Sun hat. Well it's not weird to wear a hat but he was wearing a really ugly sun hat and there was these little red things poking out, it must be part of the design. Those red things are bothering the shit out of me through.
I wonder my eyes off to boy's left arm, which had two other shampoo bottles in it. Wow that's a lot of bottles of hair soap for one person.

"Why do you have two other bottles?" I say slowly turning my eyes back to his

"ACK!" "I HAVE ...UMM.. I HAVE R-REaLy REALLY GREASY HAirR!"

Well that was a interesting and kinda gross response.
I raise my arm towards the blonde kid, holding out the bottle that the he dropped. I stare at him waiting for the blondie to grab it but once he grabbed it I wouldn't let go, like I couldn't or I didn't want to let go. I wanted to look at him a little more but that ugly sun hat was starting to block my gaze.

Tweek's pov

I really hated my response to this guy with "I have really greasy hair".
I realized the raven haired boy was handing me the shampoo bottle so I grabbed onto to it but he didn't let go..why isn't he letting go? I struggled trying to pull the shampoo bottle out of his hand while also trying to not let go of the other bottles.
I looked up at his face to try to give him a hint to let go. Woah.. he has really nice hair and he's really-

"Why are you wearing a sun hat?" My thoughts where interrupted by this guy's weird numb voice

" it's hot today?" "Oh I also don't wanna get heat stroke" I say nervously hoping my horns aren't poking out

"Oh, ya I guess it is hot today" He looks at me with a blank face then looks at the top of my sun hat..shit..

"What are those things sticking out of your hat?" The raven hair boy points to the top of my hat with his free hand

"ACK! N-NO, MY MOM NEEDS ME" I harshly pulled the shampoo bottle out of his hand out of sheer panic and ran off making sure not to drop the other two bottles

Craig's pov

"What are those things sticking out of your hat?" I say pointing at the top of his hat waiting for his response

"ACK! N-NO, MY MOM NEEDS ME" My eyes shifted back to earth after I feel the bottle being harshly yanked out of my hand.
It was obviously the blonde boy, he snatched the shampoo bottle out of my hand and ran off struggling to not drop the other two bottles.

"What a fucking weirdo.." I say under my breath as I start looking for my mom