Chapter 49- Those Words.

(Credits to whoever drew this, love the colors

3rd pov,

A young imp held onto his mother's hand as they walked through a lovely patch of yellow and blue flowers, the small blonde caress each flower he passed with such gentle touch.
"Tweek you mustn't fall vulnerable to any human, no matter how much they say they love you. Understand?"
The blonde turned his gaze towards his mother, staring at her soft smile. He nodded in agreement at her words. She relaxed her face with such relief, she couldn't dare to think of her son going through the pain she'd been through. The young blonde had let go of his mother's hand, wondering further into the flowers. The mix of blue and yellow had soon become only blue flowers. He giggled as guinea pigs ran pass his tail and through his legs. The imp tried his best to not fall but quickly failed, he squinted his eyes closed. A laugh caused Tweek to open his eyes, he saw a beautiful tanned black haired boy in a pastor uniform. He looked at himself and saw he was now older than he was a few moments ago. "Hello honey"
The mysterious man said with a smile, the imp flushed as he grabbed onto the pastor. The two began leaning closer to each other's lips, their cheeks flushed a light red the closer they got.
"TWEEK"
Both boys looked up to see the imp's mother growing taller, her demonic features came more visibly, her wings flickered out causing the sun to be hidden.
"What did I say about humans.."

"But mother he's caring of me and he accepts how I am not fully human!"

"No matter how kind or horrible one is you are forbidden from being with an human!"

"Please don't make me hurt him mother!"

"Of course not, what kind of demon would you take me for? I'll end him myself"

"NOO"
the imp screamed out as he turned towards the pastor, he was seen on the ground bleeding out. The blonde dropped to the injured boy, tears burned down his cheeks as he pulled the pastor's lifeless body towards his chest. He faced his mother with such anger
"YOU HORRIBLE WOMAN! HOW COULD YOU!"
Tweek cried out, he got nothing but a smile from her.

"TWEEK WAKE UP"

"AGHH" the imp lifted his body up from the bed, looking around in a hesitant manner. Once he made contact with his boyfriend, he quickly pulled on him. Craig hugged back as he tried to adjust himself.
"What's up with you?"

"I-I had a dream you d-died.."
Tweek said with tears in his eyes, the pastor soon sat up and pulled his lover in a cradle position.
"I'm sorry sweetheart, it must've been scary"

"It was! Please don't ever die on me"

"I would never leave my love alone, you have my word"
The imp smiled a little, he felt such comfort in the other's arm. He leaned closer into his boyfriend's touch.
"You know there's a saying that what happens in nightmares is the opposite of what happens in real life?"

"I didn't know t-that"

"Well now you do hon"

~~~Time skip~~~

Tweek's pov

I helped Craig pick up around the house, we were doing this so we can go to the Tolkien's party tonight, I mean we already had permission but Mrs. Tucker just wanted us to clean before we leave. Let's see the party starts at 10pm it was around 8pm,
"Tweeky let's go get ready now"
My math equation in my head soon poof into disappearance as the noiret called out to me. I flew up the stairs to beat Craig, I won obliviously,
I plopped on the bed as I watch the pastor grab a towel off his chair by his desk,
"I'm gonna shower first, pick out your clothes so you don't have to rush yourself later"
I gave him a thumbs up as he walked out, closing the door but not fully, there was still a crack. I got up from my spot and strolled over to the dresser, I picked out a dark-ish red collar shirt with sleeves and some black, slightly baggy pants. I laid the outfit on the bed, I sat on the floor waiting for Craig to finish his shower so I can start mine.
"I miss Craig" I frowned a little, then I soon remembered why I'm really here..
"Oh I'm supposed to kill him..I almost forgot the promise I made to mother and father.."
I looked at my hands that begin to shake, the thought of me killing Craig, my lover, pains me.
"How could I kill him.."
"This is my fault I shouldn't have fell for a human..let alone Craig!"
"I can't do it but I have to. I miss my parents very much but is really ending his life the only way I get to come home?"
"I should've ended him the moment I met him but noooo I just had to stick around!"
"It's okay Tweek! He doesn't need to know! We can be together forever, he'll never know!"
"AGH! Forget it! I have to kill him, it's my job....but I love him too much.."

3rd pov

Craig leaned against the wall near his bedroom door, with widen eyes he held his hands near his mouth. He just wanted to grab his clothes before showering not the painful truth his lover, no the imp has been hiding from him. He was ready to barge in to confront the pesky blonde till he heard him speak one more time,
'AGH! Forget it! I have to kill him, it's my job..'
those words, those ten words broke him. His whole life he felt he was not lovable, not able to give the love and affection an human or demon needed. Those words that came out of his once beloved blonde's mouth made tears fall out, such a sad scene. The vulnerability Craig tried so hard to hide was now out, he couldn't believe it. He ran to the bathroom, locking the door behind him. He cried but no sound came out it was silent but sadden for the pastor, only if he stayed to hear the imp's last six words of that sentence,
'but I love him too much..'
Only if Craig knew Tweek would never do such a brutal thing to the one he loved.