Chapter 25- I Don't Care Fight Me Bitch!

(I don't know who drew this but credits to them. It took me so long to find a good photo of Tricia)

Tricia's pov

I walked outside to the courtyard to meet up with Karen, We usually eat lunch outside together. Once I made it to the bench we sit at I only saw her lunchbox. "Karen?"
I picked up her lunchbox off the ground and started walking around the courtyard to look for my best friend.
"AHHH"
Who the fuck is screaming bloody murder? Wait..THAT'S KAREN. I started picking up my speed, soon enough I see three bitches picking on my Karen!
"AY LEAVE HER ALONE!"

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm the girl who's gonna beat your ass!"

"Oh my god! That's Craig's little sister, let's go Ava!"

"Shut it Ella!"

"B-But her brother is-"

"I SAID SHUT UP!"

"Sorry Ava.."

"Go pick on somebody else Ava" I helped Karen up as I glared at the blonde in front of me.
Maybe I should explain on these three bullies.
Ava is the leader, she has dirty blonde hair and she's a fucking bitch to everybody especially to me and Karen.
Izza is Ava's assistant; she has black hair with purple highlights, she does everything that bitch tells her to do, and lastly Ella. She's a shy girl with dark brown hair, Ella is also Ava's assistant but lamer.

No pov

Ava- "Fuck off Tricia, this doesn't concern you"

Izza/Ella-  "Ya, this doesn't concern you!"

Tricia- "It kinda does because you're messing with my friend!"

Ava- "I can pick on whoever I want Tucker"

Tricia- "And? Go pick on some kid who's a loser not Karen"

Ava- "What do you mean? Karen is a loser!" The blonde-haired girl snickered to herself as her two minions decided to join in

Izza- "YA! She's a major loser cause she's poor!"

Ella- "Y-Ya! She can't even afford the dollar water bottles here!"

Tricia- "SO WHAT! SHE'S A WONDERFUL PERSON UNLIKE YOU THREE, YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING BITCHES!"

Izza/Ella- *Gasp*

Ava- "What the fuck did you just say..?"

Tricia- "I said you and you're little followers are fucking BITCHES!"

Ava- "You little-"  The bratty blonde lunged at Tricia, pushing her to the ground. Ava punched the peach-blonde haired girl in the nose making Tricia bleed

Ava- "I'm not scared of you or your brother, you're just another pathetic person at this school Tucker"

Tricia- "I don't care if you aren't scared of me I'm gonna beat your bratty ass!"

Ava- "Oh? Okay it's on! Me. You. At Stark's pound. You can even bring your brother!"

Tricia- "Bet bitch"

Ava- "ERR! Don't call me that!"

Tricia- "Bye bitch~"

Ava- "UGH! Come on girls" The bratty blonde snapped her fingers for her two minions to follow, once the three bullies were out sight Karen kneeled down to her fallen friend.

Karen's pov

"ARE YOU OKAY TRIC?!" I grabbed the injured girl's face in my hands, looking for anything broken
"It's okay, I'm fine, I just have a little nose bleed"

"Is your nose fractured or broken?!"

"No-"

"Come on, I'll take you to the nurse!" I grabbed Tricia's hand, helping her up. I put one of her arms on shoulder while I wrapped one of my hands around her waist "Thanks Karen, I don't know what I would do without you"
"You'd definitely be dead!" Me and Tricia giggled as we continued to walk to the nurse's office

Time skip to end of the school day

Tweek's pov

Me and Craig we're walking to go pick up Tricia from school, I hate how we're walking and not driving to get her!
"W-Why do we have to w-walk? We could've h-have driven!"

"Tric likes walking"

"BUT WE HAVE A HIGHER CHANCE OF GETTING RAN OVER OR KIDNAPPED!"

"You're just a scaredy-cat plus we're on the sidewalk and if we were to get kidnapped you could just use you demon powers to kill them"

"I-I don't have demon powers-"

"AHHH!" I lunged onto Craig, holding onto his arm for dear life as a loud ass car speeds passed us. The noiret laughed while he patted my back, "It's okay Tweek, the car is gone"
"S-STOP LAUGHING! WE COULD'VE DIED, I COULD'VE DIED!!"

"Okay I'm sorry.... but your reaction was pretty funny"

"Shut up Tucker"

"Aw come on, you have to agree it was funny"  I let go of his arm, I crossed my arms and turned my head away
"Tweek don't be like that!" We walked a couple of blockade till I started getting paranoid again, I slowly grabbed Craig's arm and held myself close to him. "You okay?"
"No! What if somebody gets me!"

"Tweek nobody is gonna get you, I'll protect you no matter what" Craig stopped walking completely; he moved me off his arm and grabbed my hand, intertwining our hands together into a knot (OMG I'M USING IDIOMS LETS GOOO)

"If you feel paranoid or scared just squeeze my hand, okay?"

"O-Okay"

"Good, let's continue walking I don't want Tricia being left alone"
I couldn't mutter a single word I just nodded, I was shell-shocked from the pastor's actions and kind words. As we walked I wondered if Craig was feeling flustered or anything, I look at the noriet's face which was a dark red. I mean it was a pretty hot day in South Park so maybe that's why he's red like a tomato.
We were starting to walk up to the school's entrance when I had to thank the pastor "Hey Craig"
"Hm?"

"Thank you for helping me feel better"

"You're welcome Tweek-" "HOLY SHIT TRICIA" Craig quickly let go of my hand and rushed to his sister, my eyes widened as I see her with a busted up face and bandaids on her knees. I run up to her and Craig as Tricia tears up
"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?"

"A-Ava.."

"That fucking bitch"

"I'm sorry C-Craig I tried to be tough like you s-so I challenged her to f-fight *hic*" I move Craig over so I pull Tricia into my embrace, holding her tight as she sobbed

"It's okay Tricia me and Craig will figure something out"

"Yea; we'll or I'll fight her instead of you, we're does she want you to fight?"

"S-Stark's pond"

"Okay, it'll be okay tric" Craig hugged both me and the crying teen