Chapter 27- I love you too

(art by Nn uu123 on Twitter)

Craig's pov

I help Tricia up as I examine how bad her face was fucked up, luckily she only had a black eye and couple of bruises on her face.
I turned around when I heard screams of horror, I saw the three bitches run out of the woods.
"D-DON'T GO IN THE WOODS THERES A D-DEMON INSIDE!" Ava cried out as she passed me and Tricia, I was so confused then it hit me..TWEEK. "We gotta find Tweek!" I grabbed my sister's hand as I ran into the crooked forest, I anxiously looked through trees and bushes for Tweek. "CRAIG I FOUND HIM" I turned around to my sister who was pointing at something and that something was the imp. I made my way towards Tricia; I looked down and saw the blonde in a ripped t-shirt and with even messier hair with blades of grass in it, he also had blood on his left hand.
"C-Craig..I-I'm sorry" I took off my jacket and kneeled down, I wrapped my blue jacket around the tired devil then scooped him up, I held him in bridal style as I looked into his sorry eyes "It's okay Tweek.." "Are you okay?"
He nodded his head as he wrapped his arms around my neck
"P-Please carry me I have no energy a-and I can't feel my b-body" I chuckled a little under my breath because he doesn't know I'm already holding him but I say yes. I walk out of the woods and see Tricia zipping up her sweater then putting on the red backpack. "You ready Tric?"
"Yup, is Tweek okay?"

"Yeah, he's just tired"

"Are you not cold?"

"Nope" I don't know what happened but it drastically got really cold

?'s pov

I watch Tucker carry a super natural being out of Stark's pound, I turn to my friend who had widen eyes
"Dude..did you see what I saw?!"

"Y-Yeah!"

~Time skip to the Tucker's house~

Tricia's pov

I watch my brother tiredly walk downstairs, Tweek kept freaking out every time Craig left his side so Craig has to give him a ass load of melton to fall asleep. "Is he asleep?"
*sigh* "ya, sorry to keep you waiting"

"It's okay" The noiret puts some rubbing alcohol on my Ouchies, I close my eyes till I was told to open them again, after a few minutes I heard "alright you can open your eyes Tric" I quickly open my eyes and hug Craig "Thank you for helping me out"
"They're just ouchies, I always help you with them"

"I meant about Ava idiot"

"Oh, you're welcome fucker" "Okay you gotta get some sleep"

"Can I sleep with you and Tweek?"

"Uh I don't know Tric.."

"PLEASSEE CRAIGGY"

"Okay fine but no game's straight to sleep"

"Okay!" I grabbed my brother's hand; leading him up to his own room, when he open the door we saw a crying Tweek on the floor "Craig w-why did you leave m-me? *hic*"
"Sorry Tweek I was helping Tricia" I walked over to the imp, I hugged him which he quickly hugged backed.
"Come on you two, it's time to go to bed"

"You're n-not gonna leave r-right?"

"He's not gonna leave you Tweek, he loves you too much"

"She means friend type of love" Tweek smiled, letting go of my embrace as he climbed into the bed.

Craig's pov

I laid down and watched as Tricia and Tweek made themselves conformable on top of my chest, I put my hand in the imp's hair
"I love you Craigy"

"I love you too Tric" I closed my eyes thinking there would be no more talking but Tweek quietly spoke up "I love y-you Craig" I look down at Tweek's emerald eyes, I felt my cheeks flush a little "I love you too Tweek.." I watch as the imp smile to himself as he slowly closed his tired eyes. I turn my gaze to my sister who already passed out, I love these two a lot..I close my eyes with a small smile across my face.

(If you're reading this Tweek and Craig are really fucking gay, also THANKS FOR MORE THAN 3K READS HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU GUYS! New chapters might me a little delayed but they'll be here soon!)