Chapter 10- Tricia Tucker

(I found the picture off Pinterest but credits to whoever drew this)

Tricia's pov

I'm walking back home after spending the night at Karen, my best friend's house. I wasn't really planing on staying the night but Karen insisted so I did, it's not like Craig would care anyways.
I'm just couple blocks away from my house; humming to myself as I skipped over the cracks on the side walks, I slowed down when I remember seeing my brother dragging some blonde boy dressed up as a devil. I haven't had time to actually think about that memory but seriously why the hell was Craig dragging some boy?

~flashback~

I was happily trotting down the street to go hang out with Kenny's little sister Karen who happened to be my bestie.
I knew it would be fine for me to go because my parents are out of town and Craig ,my ugly older brother, is cleaning up the church, Plus I made sure to text him that I wouldn't be home before I left cause I know he comes home late from the church...
I wonder what he does there when everybody leaves. He probably goes all fangirl over photos of Jesus. Hahah that's funny I hope he does that so I can make fun of hi-
..What the fuck.? I stop in my tracks; watching my brother dragging some boy by a devil's tail?...and the boy being dragged is SMILING?? What type of kinky shit is Craig into?! UGh, I don't have time to solve my brother's weird church life, I have better things to do like hanging out with Karen.

~End of flashback~

Finally I reach my lovely home. I grab my house keys out my pocket and put it into the lock. Once I unlocked the door, I slammed it opened and yelled

"WELCOME TO THE SHADOW REALM PUSSIES"

I make eye contact with Craig after my totally necessary chant. He'd widen his eyes in shock, I slowly lose that contact after I see his hands in some blondes boy's hair.

"T-Tricia.. it's not what it looks like" I see my brother push the blonde boy on the floor as he gets up

"It's exactly what it looks like.." I say slowly as I close the door behind me

"YOUR GAY CRAIG TUCKER!"  I point at my brother showing a toothy grin

"WHAT? IM NOT GAY!"

"Oh? Then what were you just doing?" "playing with that boy's hair" I say crossing my arms, looking at Craig with a smirk.
I finally caught my brother being gay, I'm so proud of myself

"okay? That's not gay"

"Yes it is! YOU'RE GAY TUCKER!"

"You play with karen's hair all the time and that isn't gay"

"Touché Craig"
I look at the blonde boy who was now standing up.
Omg! This boy is the exact same boy that Craig was dragging last night.

"Sooo are you gonna tell me who this is orrr?" I hold my hands together swinging back in forth looking at the two males in-front of me

"Oh um.. ya, sit down and I'll tell you everything" Craig sits back on the couch while the mysterious boy sits crisscross on the floor

"Okay!" I sit next to my brother on the couch eager to hear the story.