Chapter 37- Blondes Night Out!

(Credits to whoever drew this)

Craig's pov

I slouched on couch as I watched Red Racer, grabbed my bag of chips of my lap but I spooned dropped them after I heard the doorbell ring. I slowly got up to walk towards the door; when I opened it I was met with a sight of a blonde girl,
"What do you want Bebe?"

"Nice to see you too Craig but I'm here for Tweek"

"Huh?-"

"HI BEBE!!" I turned around to see a slightly glammed up Tweek, I was shoved to the side by the imp. I was stunned by the sight of how fast the two blondes started a conversation. "Where are you going Tweek?"
"Bebe is taking me to the mall!"

"Oh..Wait I thought you wanted me to take to get ice-cream?!"

"You can take Tricia instead, also I'm taking your hat with me and if you need to contact me call Bebe!" I watched the imp wave bye to me as he got into the passenger seat of the blonde girl's car, I didn't even get a say in it. I don't care if he goes out but he could've told me! I planed a whole thing out to ask him out when we're going to go out for ice-cream. I guess I have to think of a plan B. "TRICIA YOU WANNA GO OUT FOR ICECREAM?"

"HELL YA I DO!"

"LET'S GO THEN"

"OKAYYY!" I grabbed my keys off the hook while my sister rushed downstairs with her shoes in her hand.

Tweek's pov

Me and Bebe sat at a two person table in a food court, I sipped on my strawberry shake as the golden blonde flipped her hair out of her face, "Soooo what's going on with you and Mr. Monotone Boy?"

"I already told you nothing!"

"Oh hunny, I know when somebody's in love and clearly you like him!"

"O-Okay..maybe just a tiny bit.." The girl in front of me squealed I'm excitement, I nervously smiled through my flustered cheeks. "But if I ask him out he'll probably hate me and kick me out!"
"I mean that does sound like Craig but it seems like he has a soft spot for you. What kind of things does he do that makes your heart flutter?"

"Well he cooks for me and makes me coffee"

"Wow, he sounds like a keeper~"

"Um he snuggles with me at night, sometimes he kisses my cheek, and he makes sure I'm okay.." Bebe looked at me in shock then out of nowhere she slammed her hands on the table, slightly sitting up. "TWEEK YOU'RE SO LUCKY!"
"R-Really?"

"YEA! Craig basically hate's everybody! Plus I can name like 20 girls on the top of my head that would kill to be in your position!"

"I heard Craig had a girlfriend before, didn't he do these things with her?"

"They only lasted a couple of months. I don't really know why but only Craig and his friends know why"

"Oh"

"Anyway, enough talk about boys let's go shopping for-"

"SHUT UP FATASS!" Me and Bebe turn around heads to a group of four boys, a ginger boy and and a fat kid were bickering over something while two other boy laughed at them. "That's Stan's gang"
"Oh" I felt the golden blonde grabbed my hand, basically pulling me out of my seat. When she stopped dragging me we where in front of a fancy shoe shop "Have you ever been shoe shopping?"
"Um not really?"

"Well today's your lucky day blondie!" I giggled a little as Bebe led me into the bright pink store.