Chapter 41- Let's Go To Hell!

(Art by _currsy on instagram)

Craig's Pov

I sat on my bed building a Red Racer model while Hamilton played in the background, I started muttering some of the lyrics as they played out loud in my room, 'At least my dear Eliza's his wife, At least I keep his eyes in my life'.

'SLAM'

I slowly look up from my work to see who slammed my door open and of course it was that imp. "CRAIG!"
"Hm?"

"DO YOU KNOW IF- Wait, what are you watching?"

"Hamilton"

"Oh..you a nerd" I raised my eyebrow at the blonde, "What do you want"
"DO YOU KNOW IF TRICIA HAS RED CRAYONS?"

"Uhh I don't know, maybe? Why?"

"Because I want to open a portal to hell!"

"You're not spawning little hell fuckers in my room"

"I'm not spawning stuff, I'm going there!"

"Whatever, there's crayons and stuff in the left drawer of my desk"

"Thank youuu!"

"Mhm" I watch the imp happily flap he's wings towards my desk. I look down at my module, quickly skimming over the instructions for the next step. "You wanna come with me?" I look up at the Tweek with a disgusted expression, did he just ask me; a pastor, a religious member of a church, if I wanted to go to hell with him?!
"You just asked a pastor if he wants to go to hell"

"Sooo yes?"

"NO STUPID!"

"AWWW WHY NOT?!"

"BECAUSE I'M A PASTOR WHO WORKS AT A CHURCH"

"So is it like breaking the rules or something?"

YES, IT'S AGAINST MY RELIGION! I already broke rules by being friends with you" I grabbed the bridge of my nose and shook my head as Tweek started drawing his little portal to hell. "Can I ask you for a favor?"
"What. Tweek"

"Can you redraw this symbol later so I can get back?"

*sigh* "Fine but take your phone with you so I know when to do it"

"Okay!" I watch my floor glow bright red as the blonde boy stood in the middle of his circle, waving at me while his portal practically engulfed him inside of it, I slowly waved back. Once Tweek was fully gone the red symbol disappeared from my floor. Finally I can be alone for once!

~An Hour Later~

'Ring'

I look at my phone and see the name 'Worse Cousin Ever' I smile as I answered the FaceTime call, "HEY CRAIG"
"Hey red"

"What are you up too?"

"Eating a turkey sandwich"

"Fatass" I flipped off the red-haired girl through the camera as I took a big ass bite of my sandwich, I purposely chewed with my mouth wide open to get a reaction out of my cousin. "EW CHEW WITH YOUR MOUTH CLOSE!"
"Shut up freak"

~~~~~~~

Tweek's Pov

I flew around the red burning planet filled with all kinds of demonic creatures as I chewed on a blue popsicle, I sat down on a edge of a fountain with surprisingly cold water in it. I looked at my environment as I was slowly getting bored and wishing I brought my phone to contact Craig till two tall female demons ended up a couple inches in front of me. I could tell they spend a lot of time here because they've got skin the color of dark tomatoes, The two girls were facing one another as they talked about something and luckily since they were close enough I could hear them. "Did hear about that succubi?!"
"What succubi?"

"You know Lora?"

"Lora Moralizes?" One of the girls nodded at her friend, "I thought she went missing?"
"No! Turns out she fell in love with that guy she was supposed to drain and they ran away together!"

*Gasp* "No!"

"Yes! The big man himself found out and killed Lora's 'fiancé' then tortured her till she died!"

"Oh my.."

"I know, it's horrible but she had it coming for falling in love with a human"

"Everybody here should know that it's forbidden to fall for a human at this point"

"Right! It's not like it's new news" Both the demonic females nodded at each other till one of them asked if they wanted to grab food then they disappeared out of my sight. I started twitching at thought of me being tortured and Craig getting killed, wait! Why am I worried? It's not like me and the pastor are together we're just friends or maybe more like acquaintances. I frowned as I wish I was home with Stripe and Craig, I saw the ground glow red, I quickly looked up and smiled.

Craig's pov

I laid my head down on my desk as I played with my furry kid, Stripe has been fucking miserable for hours because of Tweek being gone, I also kinda missed him but I was too busy being busy. I pick up my phone and dial the blonde's number, it was quite for a minute then I heard vibrating sounds from the end of my desk. I pick my head up, quickly looking over my desk and see the stupid imp's phone on the floor. Of course he's dumbass would forget to bring his phone! I groaned as I got up from my chair, I grabbed the red crayon had used, I look at the picture I took of his symbol to redraw it. After I finish the demonic illustration I stepped back from the circle as it started to grow bright red. I saw a blurry figure come straight out of that portal and too me, whatever it was it jumped into my arms causing me to fall back. I squint my eyes open and see my blonde imp,
"HI CRAIG!"

"Hey Tweek"

"I missed you like a lot!"

"I didn't"

"Dang it!" I quietly smile as the blonde imp talked about his time in hell but I quickly stopped his yapping to question him,
"You smell like burnt wood"

"Well I was just in a burning place!"

"Oh ya"

"You're dumb for a pastor"

"You're spazzy for a imp"