Chapter 46- Don't Go Through What I've Been Through

(I don't know who drew this but credits to them!)

Tweek's pov

I sat against a boulder as I drew an outline of Craig, I giggled at the thought of my boyfriend's rare smile. I drew a big heart around my sketch but before I could finish it a beat up looking shoe stepped in my art. "Sorry"  I looked up to the apologetic person, Kenny McCormick. I stared at the boy's dirty blonde hair to his old patchy orange parka. Once I made my eyes back to his I began to speak
"Sooo what did you want to talk about?"

"Your boyfriend" His angelic like wings sprung out as he made room for me to stand up, I got up and stood there confused.
"Why do you want to talk about Craig..?"

"Tweek you need to get over him and leave, you know you were supposed to kill him months ago"

"I-I know" I looked down to my feet, how could I hurt the love of my life like that..

"You better break it off and end him before this gets out of hand anymore"
I watched the Blondie brush pass me, walking further into the forest.
I'm so sorry Craig I shouldn't have let my guard down but again why is it Kenny's business about my "mission"?! I ran towards the angle and stopped him into his tracks.
"WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT ME AND CRAIG'S RELATIONSHIP SO MUCH?!"

"Listen I don't want you to get hurt when he eventually finds out you were going to kill him"
I frowned at the blonde, he sighed as he gave me an annoyed look.
"Don't tell me you thought he wouldn't find out? Craig is very smart and if wanted to he could've been a detective"

"I CAN'T JUST LEAVE CRAIG, I LOVE HIM!"

"That's your fault Imp, you should've ended it when you started to like him"

Kenny's pov

I stood there with my hands in pocket trying to block out all of screams and protests from the fiend then I felt it coming towards us.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD SAY SUCH HURTFUL THINGS TO ME YOU-"

"Duck"

"What? ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO-"

"DUCK"
I pushed the imp down as I bent forward, a butcher knife flew right pass me and Tweek's head. I helped up the shocked blondie.
"You good?"
The boy shook his head up and down, I guess he can't speak a word?
"I-Is somebody a-after us..?"

"No, it's the curse of my parka"

"Why don't you take it off?!"

"So nobody else would have to go through the pain I go through"

"O-Oh.."

"I should be going, Karen's performing today and I would hate myself if I missed it"

"Oh! Alright, tell her I said good luck!"
I nodded at the imp as I turned around getting ready to walk off, before I left I made sure to let him know again. "Tweek"
"Hm?"

"Break it off with Craig and finish your mission before it's too late.."

"Y-Yes, I-I will! Promise!"

"Good"
I started my walk as I frowned at the words I had said to the poor blonde but I've been through those feelings twice and it hurts. Once with a gorgeous girl named Tammy, I was suppose to stop her from pushing important people away but I let my feelings take over my mind so I had to erase any memories she had of me that were romantic so we could stay just friends...at least I made keep her special bounds with her friends and family! Second I fell for the sweetest boy I've ever met, Butters, my job was to make him more confident in hisself but of course my feelings got the best of me but for some reason I couldn't erase his feelings for me; they stayed, so I kept our bound just for the sake of not hurting anyone. I'm really sorry Tweek, I really am! I just don't want you to go through what I've been through.

Tweek's pov

I kicked a rock in front of me as I walked back home, I felt tears form in my eyes. I refuse to leave Craig! I'll just lie and say I got exercise and my parents will forget all about me! I giggled to myself as streams of tears fell down my face. I opened the front door to my lovely boyfriend watching red racer, he turned his head towards me. "Hi honey, how was your walk- HOLY SHIT WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!"
I watch Craig stumble his way  to me as I closed the door, he pulled me into his embrace as I continued to cry. "What happened my love?"
"I fell..b-but it doesn't hurt I was just embarrassed! Sorry to m-make you worried"

"It's okay Tweek as long as you're okay!"
He pulled me away by my shoulders, he wiped my tears with his hoodie sleeve. I leaned to give him a peck which made him giggle.
"Wanna snuggle on the couch?"

"Hell yeah I-I do!"
Craig pulled me towards the couch, once he laid down I laid half of my body on top of his. I smiled at my black haired boy, if Kenny thinks I'm gonna give up this beautiful asshole then he can fuck himself!

Explanation to Kenny and his relationship with Tweek:

Kenny was a "temporary" guardian angel which means he would get task where he would have to help people with their horrible issues to make them happier and/or a better person but due to his feelings getting in the way he decide to become Karen's personal guardian angel! Karen does know Kenny is an angel but she doesn't know about him coming back from death cause Ken refuses to make her worry.

Kenny and Tweek go back to when they were 5, the Tweaks had met up with the McCormicks for a while deal witn their meth. One specific day Mrs.Tweak decided to bring little Tweek along and he had met Ken. They bounded pretty well and thought of each other as cousins.

(Christmas special may or may not come ALSO THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR MORE THAN 24K READS!!! I LOVE YA'LL SOOO MUCHHH)