CHAPTER 53

Alexander's Pov

The ray of sunshine seeping through the window curtain blinded me. I squinted open and shut my eyes for a moment then slowly open them to look at the view in front of me. Never I imagined these kinds of moments were amazing and you just want the time to stop, to be with the one you treasured the most.

She is definitely one of a hell treasure worth finding.

I had lost hope of finding my mate. But then when I almost let go of that little hope, that's where she reached out for me to find and save her. That night, I will never forget how she desperately called out to me out of nowhere, crying and calling out to someone that could save her. Until now, all that she had been through is unforgivable and unexplainable things why the hell it should happen to her? We don't know what destiny awaits us and what our fate would be but surely we make our own choices that lead us to what our tomorrow will be.

And that choice I am making now is to accept and love her for the rest of eternity. This is all I could do for her.

For my mate.

Out of all the werewolves, I should be the one who should understand her the most, especially accepting her. All of her. That's what mates do.

What true mates do.

I gently brush away the strands of hair on her face to see her more clearly. Her perfect eyes, that even in her sleep I can feel the power igniting from it. I move closer to give a feathery light kiss on her closed eyes. She moves a little and a moan of protest passes her lips.

I smiled to myself, knowing that I am disturbing her. It's been extremely exciting the past few weeks. Every day that passes by I find her more amusing and there's always something new about her that no one else can see but only me.

Sometimes she's silent, sometimes can be annoying other times she will just easily get mad.

But I love it the most when she's being naughty.

A wicked smile spread to my wolf's face.

Remembering the day that I get to give her my very first punishment.

It was an intoxicatingly thrilling moment. That every command I told her, she eagerly obliged.

It was a very magical and adventurous day. We had made love all through the night. And she was ready for every move I had made with her.

That was the first time she said my name. Loud and clear!

And I had made her do it!

She screamed my name at the top of her lungs in the most desirable heavenly feeling that she could ever feel.

I, on the other hand, do the same.

We both welcome each other's name that night. When she heard me saying her name, she made me say it a couple of times every time she was on the verge of her pleasure.

I like her dominant side but I love the way she submits herself fully to me.

Cupping her chin, I move down to her lips and laid a hot morning kiss. Instantly her eyes fluttered open and her irises diluted abruptly. Her wolf purred in response while my wolf gives a low rumbling growl. In a swift movement, instantly she was on top of me. With no clothes, bearing all her body at me. My hands went to her skin trailing her scars. I find it attractively beautiful and not in a way of disappointment or anything that she thought that it would be.

She is a masterpiece made just for me.

For me to embrace and treasure.

She bit her bottom lip upon caressing and trailing down her scars. She told me that she likes it every time I am doing it. It sends a jolt of small electricity that makes her thrilled.