CHAPTER 16

Alexander's POV

'Please come find me... I need you.. We need you..'

A strange voice had me woke up and abruptly sat up from the bed. I scan my eyes around my room but there's no one in here but just me. It was strange for this hadn't happened to me before. It was like there was someone with me here in the room who whispered to me those words. The voice was soft to hear but I can feel she was in so much pain.

I lay down again and rest my arms on my forehead.

'Am I just dreaming?

It can't be true. It's just a dream. And besides, how could it be possible to be true when there's even no one with me here?

I mentally squabble against myself thinking if it's just a dream or if it's even true.

'I felt her. I felt she was in deep agony. I think she needs help.'

My wolf hadn't been worried like this. He's pacing back and forth inside me, he wants to go out and itching to cut someone's head off. His anger increases and to think that if it was just a dream and we don't even know who is it.

We don't even know what is it, wolf. I'm just so confused right now. And suddenly that strange voice had me too worried and felt like I want to snap something or someone!

It suddenly made my blood boil. I don't know why but I felt like I am going to explode any minute now.

This is not good. We can't be like this for just that strange voice inside our head! That voice repeating over and over again! It keeps whispering to me, pulling me towards her and I don't even know where and how or what and why did this suddenly happening to me?

'Why do strange things suddenly keep coming? First, with the problem with the rogues especially from the poor unmated shewolfs. Second, with Denise who's suddenly showed up here, and lastly that strange voice calling to me.'

'I want out! Let me out!' roared my wolf.

I can't explain what's happening to him. Why does he feel very affected by that strange voice? I had no other choice but to let him out and run to clear out his agitation. I rose from the bed and went out to the balcony of my room. I didn't bother anymore to get dressed for I didn't have to do it. I will be shifting into my wolf form and putting on a shirt and pants will be useless.

I hauled myself up from the railings and stand. I closed my eyes as I let him take control and jump. I jumped out from the balcony, shifting in midair. My bones crackled and extended, skin turning into fur. My blood rushes through my veins as my body reacts and adjusts on transforming into my beast. It just takes seconds for me to shift into my royal black wolf. Landing on four on the ground, standing on all its might. My wolf is a large one compared to a normal average wolf. Being the King of werewolves, my wolf form has a massive body, sharp fangs, claws, long and solid hard legs, and paws. And a very strong sense of hearing and sense of smell.

Before running into the deep forest, my wolf howled up above calling into no particular someone, and ran his way into the forest. I watch him run as fast as his legs take him, easily dodging the big trees on his way. Running freely into the wild, as I felt the rushing wind through his black shiny fur. I can feel the leaves whispering and rustling in the breeze. His right ear twitched from the sound he was hearing. He turns his snout to the right and changes his direction running from his right. I felt his pulse accelerate and his speed gets faster. Upon nearing the end of the dense forest, I sense we are closed to water for I felt the air suddenly change into a fresh one and hear a splashing sound. He slowed down his pace and hide behind one of the trees. I saw a stream just close to where we are and a deer was having a drink from it. He wait for the deer to finish off from drinking and saw that it was heading his way back into the forest. He silently waits for the deer and remains hidden behind the tree.