CHAPTER 22

Warning! RAPE, sex abused, sexual harrassment and violent scene.

Camryn's POV

A groan escaped from my lips as I woke up. My neck hurt from the sting that Alpha Ace had injected me. I snap my eyes open as I remembered what my uncle did to me.

'What did he want from me? Why did he do this?'

My head throbbed from whatever drug he had given me making me feel more weak. Now, I felt more hopeless about what was happening to me, to my life. I am still hurt and wounded from Malka's lashes and now here I am again back under my uncle's cruel hands.

I groan again as my head kept pounding like it was going to explode any minute now. I turn to my side and tried to get up but my body wasn't responding to what my mind told it to do. My whole body was suffering from different pains. Unendless pain.

When will this be over? I just wanted to rest right now and just to rest forever. I close my eyes and a tear fell across my nose and then I cried. I cried hard. I cried all away my pains, my sufferings, all my loneliness and heartaches that had welled up in me that I can't any longer hold back.

'When all this be over? Will I ever get my happy ending?'

Or will I just die like this? From sufferings and pains over and over again? Will I ever get to live in peace? To experience life with my true mate and have our own family?

Like what I had with my parents.

I sob and cried harder when I remembered my parents.

'I miss them so much. How I wish I could just be with them right now then I would no longer feel pain anymore and no one can hurt me anymore.'

I didn't know how long I'd been crying until I just felt all my tears had dried up and that I had no more tears left to cry. I sniff and wipe away the tears on my cheeks and heave out a long sigh. Still, I had no choice even though how many times or how hard I cry I'm still here in this cruel and hopeless situation of my life. I had no other choice but to deal with them. So I tried to get up once more and this time my body move up and I sit upright from the small bed. My visions are still a bit blurry so I rub them with my hands until it get cleared. I look around my surroundings and my breath hitch in my throat. I can't believe what my eyes are seeing. I am in my room when I was a kid. I look down on the bed where I am sitting, it feels small now my feet dangled on the edge of the bed.

I didn't even notice that I had grown so much and that time had passed by so fast.

'It's been a long time since I was here.. with my parents..'

My tears welled up again as I took a deep breath to stop it from falling. Every corner of the room makes me remember more of my memories with my parents. I was surprised that after all these years, our house is still here and all of the things here in my room stayed the way it was back then. It's just that the room was filled with cobwebs and dust.

'But what am I doing here?'

Confusion clouded me as I tried to get up from the small bed but the pain of my wound prevented me from doing it.

A creaking sound made me alert abruptly. My heart beat fast and I panic. I didn't know what to do or where to hide but it was useless and hopeless anyway to do it. So I did what I always do. I put on a brave face. I won't show him that I fear him and that I feel scared for my dear life.

I close my eyes hard and I tried to reach my wolf.

'Please, I need you. I really need you. I want you to come back for me.. please..'