CHAPTER 54

Camryn's POV

I woke up with a heavy head. I groan when I tried to stand up but failed to do so.

"It's okay love. You need to take a rest."

My mate's voice whispered to me.

"Don't try to stand up if you can't do it. Don't force yourself too much."

I look at him but my vision is a bit blurry.

"I feel dizzy," I said with a weak voice while holding my forehead "My whole body aches and I don't know why. I feel so heavy."

He took my hand and wrap it to his body, resting my head on his chest.

"Aahh mate, this is so nice" Already I feel a bit fine "You feel so warm and cuddly" I buried my face in his warm chest and inhaled his scent.

"You make me feel much better now."

I heard him chuckling while hugging me tighter. Sparkles erupted in me through the bond, tickling me that made me laugh.

"You like this, Camryn" his hands move up and down gently caressing my back.

When I heard him saying my name, my wolf and I perk up.

"Say it again" looking up to him.

"What?"

"I said say my name again!" I blurted out. I feel my eyes changing color and I don't know why I suddenly feel this way.

"Woah! Easy love" his wolf whimpered in response calming my wolf "I am not your enemy."

"Then say my name again." My wolf growled lowly.

He look at me and cupped my chin slowly.

"My mate. My Luna Queen, Camryn."

His gentle voice sends a tingling sensation all over me. Hearing him say my name feels magical. Every time I hear him uttering my name, I feel more alive than ever.

I smiled at him and my wolf howled.

"My Alexander Gabriel"

Now he is the one smiling big from ear to ear.

My body suddenly feels fine. I feel different.

And horny.

What the f*ck???

I felt like I am more aroused than before and I don't know why?!

I move my body on top of Alexander resting my hands on his hard chest. His eyes went wide and abruptly put me back to bed and loom over me.

"You are very stubborn these days, Camryn," he said while sighing happily "And I think you will be more stubborn and difficult in the next coming days."

I tilt my head to the side curious as to what he was saying.

"And why is that?" pressing my lips into a thin line

Before he respond, his hands went down to touch my stomach and gently caressed it. His eyes looked up and down between me and my stomach.

"Because my mate, my love" then lowering his face against mine "You are pregnant" he whispered to me.

"Huh?"

Did I hear it right?

"What are you saying? You're just bluffing!"