CHAPTER 37

Camryn's POV

I still can't believe what was happening to my life. All I wanted was for me to just die and at last, be in peace. But then the Moon Goddess clearly doesn't want me dead, yet!

I have a deep sigh. I feel exhausted from thinking too much.

Why do I have to be marked again for the second time without me even knowing it? And I can't do anything about it!

"But this time, it's from our true mate! So there's no point for you to question that Camryn! He has the right to do it to us and we should be grateful to him for he saves our life!" Explained my wolf for the hundredth time!

After what happened to me last night in the forest, my mate scooped me up in his arms and took me inside the castle. While walking our way back, he told me what happen and why he have to mark me. He said that he didn't want to do it that way but he have no choice and I have no choice but to mark myself and for me to continue to live. He had told me many other things last night when we reached his bedroom. But my brain wasn't functioning well when he was telling me about the girl who had almost killed me, her name was Denise.

He also told me about her and Malka. And out of all that he had told me, that was only I had clearly remembered, I think? How am I supposed to listen to him when I was in his room? And everything in here was full of him! His scent was all over the place! My wolf feeling high last night purring all night to his mate! While I was having a hard time taking this all in.

I sighed again at the memory of last night. I never thought that this would happen to me. I never even imagine that I will be mated to the Alpha King.

Warm large arms went around my waist, interrupting my thoughts. Tingles creep up to my skin upon its warmth sensation. He pulled my body next to him and I was caged again in his arms.

I feel safe in his arms. I didn't feel scared or threatened by the way he hold me and touch me. My brain was the one that had so many running thoughts about it that I might end up hurting again just like Malka did to me but my heart was telling me to let go and just let myself give in to the sensation that lingered inside me every time he touch me.

He hadn't done anything to me last night. We just lay in his bed, holding me all through the night while he told me about Denise and Malka. I was just silent the whole time and I felt a bit awkward and uneasy. I still didn't know how to react or how will I respond to him but he was gentle to me last night. Asking me questions that didn't offend me or if he had ask me something I'm not comfortable with he would change the topic and say silly things that would make me smile and feel at ease beside him.

We talked and just cuddle all through the night until sunrise. I didn't know how long we had slept after our conversation.

And now, we still lay on his bed which was huge actually! I've never seen a bed as large as this!

The perks of being an Alpha King.

I chuckled to myself at the thought.

A low growl bubbled up behind me.

"What are you thinking love?" He said and pull me closer to him "Good morning mate"

"It's afternoon, now I think?"

"Doesn't matter?" He said then he turn my body so I was facing him "I will be more eager now to wake up, because of you" Then his hands touch my lips, trailing my lips with his fingers "You don't know how much you affect me. I wanted to take you and claim you right now but I won't do that." He look at me, his eyes telling me that he was sincere.

"I won't rush things with you. I want to treasure every moment with you. I will wait for you until you are ready and besides, I have an eternity with you to do that."

He hold my face between his hands and laid a gentle kiss on my forehead.

My wolf felt content under his mate's touch and I felt a bit of relief for what he said. That he was willing to wait for me until I was so sure and ready for him.

But something in me was still scared. Would he still want me even though he knows what happen to me? Would he still wait for me? For how long he will wait? What if I'll never be ready for him? I don't know if I can still give myself to him fully after what I've been through.

"Hush now my love. Remember, I can feel what you feel. I can hear your thoughts. Stop worrying now, mate. I will never do that to you."

I almost wanted to slap myself. I forgot! The mate bond! He would feel everything in me, every thought I have inside this chaotic brain of mine!

My wolf laughs at me. And I was furious at myself!

A sudden knock had us both turn our heads toward the door. He pulled away from me and rise from the bed and walk towards the door. Opening it, I saw his face turn into a stern one. After talking to someone, behind that door I have no idea who it is, he nudged his head and closed the door. I felt him take in a deep breath and calm himself before turning to me.

Who he had just been talking to, clearly must have said something to him that he didn't like and by the looks of him it must be important.

He walks towards me and stops right infront of the bed. I push myself to sit and face him.

"As much as I wanted to stay with you love but I can't. I'm sorry if I have to leave you for now. I just have to take care of some things. I promise I'll be back as soon as I settled the things I needed to do."

His stern face turns into a concerned one by talking to me but then my eyes traveled to his broad wide shoulders, down to his strong arms unto his chest, and down to his torso and I gulped hard.

Damn, that body! It was a sight to see! He looks like a supermodel right out of a magazine! He has a perfectly sculptured body!

Oh my! I am not looking at this right now! 

Heat slowly erupted through my core sending my body to feel desirable things towards my mate.

He was talking to me but my mind was occupied by ogling his body!

"I would love to wake up every day if that's the first thing my eyes would see! You are one lucky shewolf Camryn! You've got the perfect one and only wolf that no one will ever have!" Delightedly said my wolf who was peeking out to take a look at our mate.

"Like what you see?"

I tear my eyes from his body and look up at him and he was grinning from ear to ear! Quickly I averted my eyes down. My face must be so ridiculous right now!

How could I be so not myself around him? Calm yourself down Camryn! Remember that he will sense what you feel!

I didn't notice him walking up to me and grabbing my face then he leaned down to kiss me.

He would always suddenly kiss me and made me thrilled and made my body feel excited and leave me wanting more!

I can't understand what I am feeling right now!

Letting go of my face, he turns his back to me and walks towards the bathroom making me look at more of his body.

Oh! My Goddess!! What is he doing to me?

He opens the bathroom door and turns his head at me.

"I'll just take a quick shower love." Then he wiggles his eyebrows at me "Care to join me?" He said with a teasing smile on his face.

I felt my cheeks burn from what he said. Grabbing the pillow beside me, I threw it across from him but he just dodge it easily.

He winked at me before disappearing inside the bathroom.

>>>>>>>>>>Please Vote if you like this chapter! And for those silent readers out there please please guys kindly VOTE on the chapters. It will help me a lot and I would be much grateful to all of you if you will. Thank you! <<<<