CHAPTER 27

Alexander's POV

'You have to learn to let go. Sometimes you have to be strong for yourself. What's meant to be will end up good - and that is our mate.'

I am grateful to my wolf for he always gives me more courage and hope to endure this pain in my heart. Now, I don't feel guilty about what I did to Malka and instead, I silently send my prayers to the Moon Goddess that his heart may rest in peace and his wolf's soul traveled peacefully back to the arms of the Moon Goddess.

We cannot be together but we'll never be apart. No matter what had happened you always have a special place in my heart.

With that one last word I silently prayed to him, I howled once again but this time I howled triumphantly!

Victory is now ours!

But in the middle of the yells and cheers a wickedly laugh echoed somewhere that I can only hear. I scan my eyes around to find that voice and when my eyes traveled around and stop where my mate should be but saw that she was gone!

Where is she?!

My anger again built inside me. I breathe out through my nose and inhaled deeply as I let my senses out. I turn to see there was a small house not far away and I am damn sure she was there. I can feel her and her scent leaving trails where she had been. Following her distinct scent led me to the back of the small house. I am still shifted to my wolf form which is my senses are more heightened and alert.

Whoever had been dared to hurt her will face my wrath and I will kill him just like what I did to Malka!

And that's when I saw her, dragged harshly on the ground by a man.

My wolf started to fight his way again to be in control but I rein him in.

'I've got this one, wolf'

I viciously roared at him and he froze. Growling harshly he slowly turn around and his eyes went wide. I can feel his fears coming off of him. His wolf surfacing submitting to the command I am giving off to him but his human side is fighting the power of my command and struggling to hurl his wolf back.

You really had the guts to face me! After what I did to you back at the meeting!

I hate this pathetic Alpha! Desperately holding on to the power he thinks he had! Well, I will show him what kind of power I have over him! He will pay for this foolishness he was doing to my mate!

Taking one step towards them I can feel my mates suffering from all of this. She is slowly giving up and losing hope at what is happening to her.

'She needs us. She needs more strength.' Said my wolf.

For my mate needs me, I push down and set aside the anger I felt towards Ace. Instead, I focus my attention on her.

And so with my wolf's bond to her wolf, he called her deep inside her giving her more strength to fight and have courage. To give support to her human side and slowly I can feel her wolf coming forward, carefully letting her human side curl inside her heart. Letting her wolf be in control.

Her wolf is stronger than her and more braver than her human side. For I felt that her human side is badly broken inside and out and the only thing keeping her alive was her wolf. Good thing her wolf was more full of positive vibes and aura than the other one.

Once again her wolf surfaced, white eyes beaming on her face. I watch her stand up, struggling at first but can stand up on her own. The man that is been holding him was surprised to see her face, especially her eyes. I can hear his wolf yelping from fear while the human side shivered from terror. I can feel the fury she held, the anger coming off of her and the power emanating from her white irises.

Alpha Ace went down on his knees just by the fierceness of her stare. The power she held from those eyes is unbearable that makes your whole body shudder with great terror and fall to your knees. He can't stop his body from shaking and trembling.

She just kept staring at him intensely as her aura wildly flared out.

"I will make sure you will feel all the pain! All her grief and heartaches! All the bitterness and despair you had done to her!"

Came her cold voice. It made my whole body shiver. I Shivered in thrill. I was thrilled to hear her wolf's voice, how her wolf sounded differently from her.

But Alpha Ace had a cold sweat run down his face and then suddenly his piercing shrieks filled my ears. His hands clutch his heart and to his head and went back to his heart. He didn't know where would he put his hands to stop the pain he was in. His agony sips out from him. His heart beats wildly and rapidly while his brain swirled and churned inside his head. I can feel that he was in deep pain and unbearable suffering wrapping and torturing his whole body.

Switching my eyes to her, she was only standing in front of Ace staring back at him with her pure white eyes.

What was causing him the pain?

And that's when it clicks. The power I was sensing was coming from her. Coming from her eyes. It was her eyes that made Ace feel the undeniable power she held. Coursing its way inside his body.

It was a sight to see. I was the very first wolf to ever witness this kind of power. It was harshly cold and painful and it is terrifying.

She is terrifying to watch. She held so much power like me.

'Like us.' Said my wolf, confidently.

Made like us.

Our equal.

Our other half.

Our soul.

Our TRUE MATE!

My heart thumps loudly, jumping wildly. I can't just stand here and just watch her. She is just a few steps away from me. I will now take her with me!

I didn't bother anymore about Ace, for he was already taken care of by our mate. I don't have to retort back my anger at him for I sensed that he was already in deep suffering and that's because of the peculiar power of my mate. She holds the kind of power that only she has.

Made perfectly for us! Thanks to the Moon Goddess! For giving her to me!

I really can't wait to be with her and spend our life with her!

So I shifted back to my human form and took a step towards her, I inhaled deeply while walking up behind her. My wolf howled inside me, excited to finally be with her mate.

'We had finally found her!' My wolf jumps up and down. Running in circles inside me with his tongue out.

With just one more step towards her, I suddenly felt her heart slowed down, her breathing cut short and my eyes went rapidly to her as her body slowly gave up. I bolted my body faster than lightning just in time to catch her before she falls to the ground. My heart beat wildly to what is suddenly happening to her. I felt tormented and the excitement of my wolf change into a perturbing one.

She had lost consciousness. All the power she had let out had worn out all of her energy. Using her power made her drain out all her strength. I held her tight against my body. She is freezing cold.

I need to take her fast in the castle. She needs to be healed quickly.

I mentally yelled at myself. So I carried her bridal style and was about to hurriedly run back to the castle when I look down below.

There I saw Ace, lying lifelessly on the ground. His skin dried up, his body became thin so much thin until only bones were only visible left. It was a freaking sight. A horrifying sight the way he died. I felt he died from so much pain, burning pain that eats you alive inside until it sucks the life force out of your body.

And what terrified me more was his eyes.

His eyes were gone.

>>>>>>>>>>Please Vote if you like this chapter! And for those silent readers out there please please guys kindly VOTE on the chapters. It will help me a lot and I would be much grateful to all of you if you will. Thank you! <<<<