CHAPTER 15

Warning! Torture and violent scene.

Camryn's POV

Stepping outside the bathroom I was expecting to see Ivan waiting for me but instead, I found Malka sitting on the edge of the bed with a stern face and saw that Ivan wasn't in the room anymore.

"Where's Ivan?"

Malka turn to me and he didn't notice that I got out of the bathroom. As his eyes gaze into me, they stayed on my body, scanning me up and down. His eyes changed color as his wolf fought to be in control. I can feel the bond's current surging through my body, as Malka struggles against his wolf to be in control. He stands up from the bed and moves towards me. As he move closer to me, my throat dried up and I gulp hard as he towers over my frail body.

"Why are you looking for Ivan?" the dangerous tone in his voice made me shiver in fear.

"Ah-I was just asking for him for he's the one who's been with me here" My weak voice came out and I stuttered in fear for I can feel his emotions of anger, jealousy, and lust emanating from him.

"Am I not that good huh?" he suddenly grab my jaw "Tell me mate, how good is Ivan!?" he growled at me and smack me on the face which made me stumble down. He crouched down and pull my hair making my face look up to him, but I don't dare show the fear he was giving me "You filthy bitch! Am I not enough for you!" his anger flowing through the bond cutting in every bit inside me making my stomach churn in pain "You are just like the other shewolfs who can't be contented to one wolf! You're all whore! Just like her!"

"You are really not enough for me!" I raise my voice and scream right in front of his face. A hard slap went down on me but I keep my face hard not show any emotions from him. My body is slowly getting used to his abusive doings and adjusting from the agonizing pain physically and emotionally.

"You will never be enough for me for you are not my true mate!"

"You are really testing me, mate!" his claws extend and in one sweep movement, he swipe down his claws at me ripping my yellow dress and exposing my scarred body. "No one would ever want a weak and scarred body! Only me! You are only mine!" he bellowed, roaring in deep anger. My body trembled and shook in fear from his harsh words.

"It is because of you! You made me like this! And worst of it, you are not even my mate!" I retort back. Not backing down. I won't make him get into me. I will fight him in every possible way I know. Only the bond I can make him struggle and be in anguish. I can see on his face that his fighting the bond inside him.

"You are pathetic and hopeless rogue! And the truth is that you need me! You are holding unto me! For your useless fucking life!"

His face raging in fury, he snatches me up and hauls me throwing me onto the bed. My face slams down on the bed. I saw him in the corner of my eye, open the drawer of the small wooden table and pull out something.

"This will surely shut you up!"

I heard him say. I was about to stand up but my face once again palm down on the bed as an excruciating pain suddenly burst at my back. I tried to get up once again but another stinging pain landed down on me. I heard a swooshing sound in the air and it landed on my back. Agonizing pain tortured my naked body as another whip hit me again and again. I can't get up anymore, I can't no longer stand the pain. My face buried down in the mattress making my cries muffled. I grip my hands tighter on the blanket as Malka kept lashing my back, wave after wave of torrid pain covering my whole body.