CHAPTER 39

Alexander's POV

As I stepped foot inside the dungeon, I was met by their disgusting growls and snarls. It was sickening to hear and made me want to lash out at every single rogue that was here! My wolf was raging inside me pushing me to the edge of fury.

I roared contemptuously toward them. Feeling all the strands of hair unto my skin all rise from anger. The raving anger gnawing its way through my system, consuming my heart with darkness. The beast in me is lividly outraged clawing its way out to put down these filthy fucking rogues!

And I didn't stop him!

My body shakes in fury, eyes fully dilated with anger. My claws extend. Taking a step inside the cells, the rogues step back as I walk toward them. I harshly grab the rogue infront of me and furiously hurl him against the hard wall. One of the rogues venomously snarled at me.

"You are a worthless King! You don't deserve to be called the Alpha King!"

His fellow rogues uproared behind him.

I glared at them viciously and summon one of the guards and ordered it to get me a whip.

Not just an ordinary whip. It's a whip that's made of strong and thick ropes coated with wolfsbane.

He handed me the wip and I smiled darkly.

One of them who had spoken to me snarled again.

"What? You're going to torture us with that thing?" He spat right infront of my feet "You are a coward King! Don't have the power to kill us with your claws?" Then he looks behind him chuckling at his fellow rogues and they all laugh at what he said.

I gripped my hands tighter at the whip.

They have the guts to disrespect me as their Alpha King!

Their insults really getting on my nerves. My anger now is on high that I can't no longer stop myself to let out the fury that heavily weighing down on me.

"I AM YOUR ALPHA KING!" I roared.

Then the whip rapidly sweeps down to him. I recklessly swing the whip again, this time hitting the rogues behind him.

I can't no longer wait to execute their fucking lives infront of the kingdom!

I will end them now! Their existence is no longer needed in this world!

They have to fucking die now!

My wolf viciously growled again. We are both fuming in great anger.

I swang the whip again unto them and lashed it again and again until their wails and shriek covered the whole place.

The guards behind me were wired up and were all timidly watching how I ruthlessly struck at this fucking rogues!

The anger flowed out of me. My heart thumped heavily inside me. And I didn't stop myself from continuously lashing out the whip unto them. Until they all sprawled down on the floor, blood everywhere.

And I was also covered in blood.

Their filthy blood!

And my wolf viciously loves it. He loves the blood that trickles down our skin, the heat of it made us want to suck all their blood out of their body!

I don't care what the guards think of me now, for I am the Alpha King!

No one can stop me to do this! I can do whatever I want to these fucking rogues! They are just a thrash and a pest in this kingdom! They all need and they deserve to die!