CHAPTER 47

Camryn's POV

My hands are sweaty as I stepped foot down the dungeon. The eerie feeling of knowing I'm here brings back so many unbearable memories but I kept my head on passing at the guards. Their faces were stunned and worried looking at me as to why I am there. I gulped down the nervousness forming in my stomach. The guard at the entrance was hard at first not to let me in. I had to use the power of my wolf's authority over them just to let me through.

And now I am walking my way through her cell.

But then I stopped when I passed one of the cells. The hairs on my back stood on end and I glanced toward the cell and I gasped.

I remembered the first time I stepped foot in here and remembered I had done something to the rogues.

They are all kneeling.

"All hail to our Luna Queen," they all said in unison "We pledged our life to protect and served our Queen."

"All hail to the Luna Queen"

They all said. Feeling their genuine hearts as they said those words. My feet backed away from the cell, and my knees were shaking as their emotions poured out on me. I held my breath not wanting to break down for the overwhelming sensations of their hearts and their wolfs submitting to me.

"Witness with your own eyes Camryn what power we had done over them," my wolf said with pride in her voice.

My eyes watered seeing them all bowing down to me. Their wolves howl inside my head, feeling the connection of the bond I now have with them.

The guards around were startled at the rogues but they kept their eyes down and were all just silent not wanting to intervene. My wolf surfaced making its presence known to the guards and the rogues. Felt pride in herself that we had done something undeniably that no one had ever done.

"Okay, wolf stop now. I don't want them to overthink! That we're only using our power over them!"

My wolf scowls at me and then returns inside me.

I calm my heart before facing the rogues.

"Please, stand. You don't all have to do this," my lips were quivering as I talk to them.

They all look up to me still kneeling. Their faces held full of emotions.

"We will be forever grateful and will never be shame nor stop to praise you. Our devotion lies with you and only you, our Luna Queen" said the rogue whose at the center.

"You don't know how grateful we are. Our lives are forever on your debt, we will serve you and do all that you wish" said the other one next to him.

Then another rogue at the back spoke "You had made our hearts pure and take out all the darkness in us. You had opened our minds and hearts to feel pure and genuine love and for that, we will be your servant and your warriors whom you could trust and do all that you want us to do."

I am speechless by their words.

Right now, I don't know what to say. What they have just all said was still processing inside my brain.

"If you need anything, we are all just here, our Queen."

Then they all stood up and return to their places inside the cell.

Letting out a shaky breath, I turned on my hill and started to take a step towards the wolf whom I needed to see. With my head still dazed, I kept on as I make my way to her.

"Relax. Breath." I said to myself.

I was still stunned by the rogues and it left me nervous and worried to face Denise.